Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The number of comments in the post keep going down, hmmm, wonder where they are going. Durt, I know it’s difficult, but really try to think about what you’re writing. Let’s just face it, inclusivity just isn’t you. You need to put an extra special effort into any inclusive comments you make because chances are you’ll get it wrong
This 100%
As much as I would love for them to be inclusive, these topics can be sensitive and need to be handled with care, which they both have shown to be incapable of, time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 747120

what's with her obsession with making everything an aussie thing? i'm american and also had a dad that dug giant holes with me at the beach ? i think that's a pretty standard beach activity haha.

also the emphasis on how lucky fox is to have an "active and outdoorsy dad" annoys me. yes, i think it's super awesome when a kid has a hands-on dad who wants to do things with them, but sarah acts as if that's the only way to be a good dad. what about people raised with parents who have disabilities, who are wheelchair-bound or have other health issues ? although i guess that such a thing would never even occur to her.
Also when ever she refers to something being typically “Aussie” there’s never any recondition of indigenous Australians, or acknowledgement of that. A old white dude digging sand castles is NOT the epitome of Australian history/culture Sarah… This wouldn’t annoy me so much if it wasn’t for her history of racism, cultural appropriate and lack of acknowledgment/awareness of issues indigenous Australians have been facing in the past few years (or EVER) and using her platform for this in the slightest.

So does this mean Durt is a “used to be dad” if Sezzy’s “health thing” does turn out to be a miscarriage? Should people be writing “Kurt I’m so sorry for your loss, you might not be a dad anymore to your dead baby but at least you have Fox so you are still a dad overall”

… see how gross that is, Sarah and Kurt? I swear they have one brain cell between the two of them
[/
So does this mean Durt is a “used to be dad” if Sezzy’s “health thing” does turn out to be a miscarriage? Should people be writing “Kurt I’m so sorry for your loss, you might not be a dad anymore to your dead baby but at least you have Fox so you are still a dad overall”

… see how gross that is, Sarah and Kurt? I swear they have one brain cell between the two of them
As sad as this would be , I can’t help but think this was yet another wait to bait the potential MC situation… they have never ever acknowledged the concept of fathers/Mother’s Day being hard on certain people, they have never shown this self awareness with anything really (in addition to my post before, no acknowledgement of Australia Day and it’s impact on Australia’s indigenous people…)

It is so out of touch with their selfish, egotistical and obnoxious selves to ever do something like this unless it’s for their gain…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe this hasn’t been voted for a thread title before.

Sarah’s Day: bleeping fuckwit.

Second title suggestion is:

Sarah’s Day: Pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've gotta admit that I don't completely agree with this critic, even though it's true Sarah had already been often wrongly dismissive about covid in the past, in this moment it seemed they were really no one around them
Under normal, non lockdown circumstances, yeah fair call. But the current rules state you must wear a mask outside no matter what, unless you have an exemption or are exercise so hard you’re out of breath. She doesn’t get to pick and choose which rules she follows.

Plus she’s not just a random person deciding not to wear a mask. She is someone with influence showing herself outside not wearing a mask. What message does that give to others who live in Sydney and don’t feel like wearing a mask when they go outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Omg Sarahs latest Insta stories killed me

“Have you really been in lockdown if you don’t have a home gym”

No Sarah, unlike you, not everyone lives in a multi million dollar 3 story house, with a Pilates room and gym…like how privileged, pretentious and tone deaf can you be

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
View attachment 747120

what's with her obsession with making everything an aussie thing? i'm american and also had a dad that dug giant holes with me at the beach ? i think that's a pretty standard beach activity haha.

also the emphasis on how lucky fox is to have an "active and outdoorsy dad" annoys me. yes, i think it's super awesome when a kid has a hands-on dad who wants to do things with them, but sarah acts as if that's the only way to be a good dad. what about people raised with parents who have disabilities, who are wheelchair-bound or have other health issues ? although i guess that such a thing would never even occur to her.
cos she’s ignorant and doesn’t know a world exists outside her little bubble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg Sarahs latest Insta stories killed me

“Have you really been in lockdown if you don’t have a home gym”

No Sarah, unlike you, not everyone lives in a multi million dollar 3 story house, with a Pilates room and gym…like how privileged, pretentious and tone deaf can you be
Urgh that's so fkn privileged. Not everyone has the space in their home nor the money to buy fitness equipment. Some people don't even had a backyard.
Also exercising isn't everyone in the worlds whole personality like it is with yours Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long time reader, first time posting though :D

In her latest stories... Why is no one watching fox?? Kurt is on the phone, Sarah is insta storying and fox is running around without pants on (presumably naked???) I don't have a toddlahhh, but like... Shouldn't someone be at least kind of watching him???

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
STOP TELLING US YOU’RE GOING TO WORKOUT
WE DON’T CARE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So she has time to do a tiktok thing but not YouTube video? lol “I upload every 3 days” my arse 😂

• Haha
Her teeth seriously remind me of people who have gingivitis/ gum disease 🦠 when their gums recede & expose more of the tooth. Like why are they so long?? She had the money to fix them? Shocking she didn’t fix them for her wedding. At this point I think she’s trying to prove a point that she’s happy with the outcome & that she doesn’t look like a horse. Swallow your pride Sarah & sort those gnashes out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Under normal, non lockdown circumstances, yeah fair call. But the current rules state you must wear a mask outside no matter what, unless you have an exemption or are exercise so hard you’re out of breath. She doesn’t get to pick and choose which rules she follows.

Plus she’s not just a random person deciding not to wear a mask. She is someone with influence showing herself outside not wearing a mask. What message does that give to others who live in Sydney and don’t feel like wearing a mask when they go outside.
I live in vic so it’s a little different. But whenever I go out without a mask, I instantly feel guilty. The town I live in has 20-25 cases of covid and I feel horrible when I don’t wear a mask, not to mention people stare when you don’t wear a mask too. I guess sezzy likes when people stare at her for not wearing one? Does she not have any ounce of guilt in her?

Like imagine if she got covid and she bought it home to Durt and Focks, her immune system would be fucked just like the rest of her because all she eats is powders and barely any real food. She’s probably try and cure it with açai bowls and coconut water.. gross

Reactions: 15
STOP TELLING US YOU’RE GOING TO WORKOUT
WE DON’T CARE
the amount of stories she does about her workouts or not wanting to workout or how many milliseconds its been since her workout is insane, and so frequent for her content. BORING. She is so obsessed, it would almost be sad if I didnt despise her

Reactions: 28
Side note: she’s had her regrowth touched up. Unless she did this herself, then this is against lockdown rules… surely?
I think it’s just the way the sun light is hitting it. You can still see all the dark regrowth around the hairline and ear, plus if you look closely you can see a line shadow through her part.

We have flown through this thread again, even though it wasn’t as eventful as the last one 😂. I was hoping we would be revealed this “poor sezzy thing” by now, but at this point I’m not too sure. Seems like she seems to hold this above our heads whenever her engagement drops, she is back to baiting with her Bible, spamming with Focks and Hillsong and alluding to this dEliCate fAmiLy maTteR 🙄 disgusting honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.