Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

I’m going to message that girl on Instagram and let her know she’s more than welcome here ❤ I think she will feel more at home

• Heart
Reactions: 73

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more boring, unidimensional, most uninspiring person she is.
I should probably articulate and really unpack what I mean here, because this is a very broad statement to make.
But I don't have the energy for it today. Seeing snapshots of her cookie dough smoothie today just made me feel, fuck this is what she is. A watery smoothie drinking bogan who knows nothing about anything and keeps books about places she wont ever be curious enough to visit, as curios around her house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Madblonde

Living for Scuz encounters pls can we have some more sir?!
I was getting my dog out of the car at a beach park in Cronulla and noticed an off leash dog running around (which isn’t allowed in that area of the park - the main reason I take my dog there). So I was looking over at it to see where it was when I noticed who I assumed to be owner clock me, then put their hood over their cap and sunglasses on and hurried to their car.

Of course it was sez durt and abbey, but sez put the hood on like she was Beyoncé like chill sis I’m not looking at you I’m looking at your dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

potaterrtot

Okay I’ve never commented on here before but yesterday this post triggered me. Specifically what she said in the comment about Fox caring for her because she is sad. As someone who grew up with a mom who was codependent on me plus a host of other untreated mental disorders, I learned from a very young age to be highly attuned to my mom’s emotions and felt it was my responsibility to care for her so the negative emotions wouldn’t turn on me (even though a lot of the time they did anyway). I’m so sad for Fox that he’s already obviously feeling emotional responsibility for his mom and that Sarah touts it like it’s cute. ☹☹☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Wobs

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 11.29.21 am.png

Gotta make sure to pull down the bra strap to showcase that collarbone.
Also suck in HARD to get some rib action.
My oh my she's so insecure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

kalesucks

Plot twist, the whole saga is she tried to buy her dream house in ByRoN and it fell through last minute because Elsa put in a higher offer and so Sezzy went down a googling worm hole ‘iS eVeN tHat LeGaL?’ And now Sezzy has make a decision to settle for the mediocre house down the street next to Chris Hemsworth which is just not a vibe because he’s vaccinated and doesn’t go to church. Total disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

fallingtides

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 1.40.07 PM.png

what's with her obsession with making everything an aussie thing? i'm american and also had a dad that dug giant holes with me at the beach ? i think that's a pretty standard beach activity haha.

also the emphasis on how lucky fox is to have an "active and outdoorsy dad" annoys me. yes, i think it's super awesome when a kid has a hands-on dad who wants to do things with them, but sarah acts as if that's the only way to be a good dad. what about people raised with parents who have disabilities, who are wheelchair-bound or have other health issues ? although i guess that such a thing would never even occur to her.

• Heart

Nodi504

Chatty Member
1271EAF4-9216-4565-9A01-C1BB7497232C.jpeg

Do you mean back when you had Loving Earth partnership and you got away with making several undisclosed ads so you just pretended to like every single freebie they sent you? OF COURSE how can I forget 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Did anyone else find it a bit sad that she had her phone out and in her face while Focks and Durt were singing happy birthday to her?

Like it was a small intimate moment between the three of them and it just shows the kind of way Focks is going to grow up. Seeing from such a young age his Mum prioritising documenting and bragging to social media their moments over choosing to be present and spend them properly with her family.

Like I can just imagine it now… Durt went to bring it and and Sarah bring like “no! Wait! Wait! Let me get my phone out so I can Insta story this!”

Idk if I’m being a Karen hahah I just think it’s a bit sad tbh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

peridoe

VIP Member
So in those stories with the tape measure she basically said they tried to take it off him but it "didn't go well", ie: he had a tantrum. So now they just let him play with it.

Sarah and Kurt, your job as parents includes making the tough decisions for your child, especially when it concerns their safety.

Letting a child play with something dangerous because it's easier than dealing with a tantrum is honestly lazy, shameful and bordering on negligent. It's also teaching Fox that he just needs to have a paddy and he gets his own way.

Do better.

• Heart

Mind Blank

Kurt is not a good guy IMO, Kurt is racist trash. He treated Aboriginal people trying to educate him like shit. It’s in the old threads here and I think blakbusiness has some of it saved on her Insta.

• Heart

thegrumpyguru

Did anyone see the story Brenton posted for her birthday? They’re both in their car and Sarah got handed a (fake, but she doesn’t know) ‘super spicy potato chip to try’. However before she can taste one she keeps saying: “there’s MSG in it” and “it’s not healthy. It’s NOT healthy.” I mean… to be saying that if your friends want have you taste a single super hot chip for fun is just so, so sad and showing how bad her ED still is. She must be soooo tiring to be around. (Ps it’s one of those prank things but I thought it was so telling how she was talking about the ‘unhealthy’ crisps)
For everyone wondering if she still has issues with food and orthorexic behavior, here ya go.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Steel Raspberries

Okay okay so I just watched Kurt’s Insta stories from last night making “spaghetti bolognese”… omg would it kill these people just to have normal spaghetti? Why does EVERYTHING have to be healthy? JUST HAVE SOME SPAGHETTI. IT IS TASTY AND JOYFUL AND IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU PUT ON 10KG HOLY SHIT.

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
Exactly. This is why I tried to word the post as I did. There are differences in her body from posts in recent months. Especially from still images which are distorted and photoshopped.
This ^

People shouldn’t be attempting to police contributions to this thread. If anyone finds comments about bodies offensive or triggering to then I implore you to take responsibility for those triggers and scroll past those posts as soon as you feel they might potentially affect you. I’ve seen zero comments body shaming, merely those pointing out the clear disparity in how Sarah presents herself when she has editorial control (like in staged and static IG posts, or where she has curated the shot), versus when other’s do or it’s shot in real time by someone else (like in reels and stories like today’s, or on Kurt’s accounts).

These are extremely valid points given that Sarah has explicitly avoided size inclusivity in her clothing lines (beyond a couple of tokenistic shots), and has herself, made a good portion of her personality about ‘being shredded’ ‘extra small’ or staging an ‘abs comeback’ when these things don’t reflect the unfiltered and very average reality. Are we forgetting she was berating Kurt for having a dad bod recently (‘whale’ was the choice term, I believe)? Or the way she scrutinised pregnant mothers for eating junk foods? This is not someone who’s shown much sensitivity to other’s bodies, whilst also presenting a very orchestrated view of her own.

Sorry if I’m repeating sentiments from earlier threads, but it’s very logical that people would comment that she looks different (again, I’ve heard no one say her body looks bad) because her mask is slipping further than ever before, and people are finally noticing.

• Heart

hello874930

He’s also got the Christian vibes in that story with Jesus Walks in the background. The sudden hardcore Christian pushing is getting a bit creepy. Absolutely no judgement to anyone who believes, just the sudden change in the messaging for two such vapid self absorbed people is a bit odd.

• Haha
  • Heart