Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Womb broom” ahahhahaha

Kurt would look so much better if hed just trim that grotty little womb broom on his lip. It covers up his fancy teeth which actually look like Sarah bought the budget package to gift. And good god when are the barbers going to come back from lockdown and fix his whack job hair.
Shes such a foodie and chef but there's beef going off in the fridge and nobody notices it until your brain dead brotherhusband tries to fish it out and cook it for supper 😬. I wonder if she eats at the table with the shoes still on it. How Monday of her, on a Wednesday. I hope she finishes the puzzle and cleans her fridge because her domestic princess vibes are growing faint.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Presenting to herself in the mirror.

Also, I see she read our comments on Fox playing with a tape measure and not only raised it to a drill with a drillbit attached but also let him climb up onto the windowsil with said tape measure and drill. Fantastic.

Hey Sarah, we saw on Kurt's stories months ago that Fox can open those windows. Might wanna consider child locks if you insist on letting a 2 year old play at a second story window he knows how to open.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Presenting to herself in the mirror.

Also, I see she read our comments on Fox playing with a tape measure and not only raised it to a drill with a drillbit attached but also let him climb up onto the windowsil with said tape measure and drill. Fantastic.

Hey Sarah, we saw on Kurt's stories months ago that Fox can open those windows. Might wanna consider child locks if you insist on letting a 2 year old play at a second story window he knows how to open.
It's law to have child lock windows

Reactions: 9
View attachment 741195
View attachment 741196

For the love of god, Sarah, just put the phone down.
and put some pants on 😂😂😂😂

I just checked out elsa's_wholesomelife and DAMN I can't believe how similar her and Sarah are (down to the spoons lol) but how much more genuine and self-aware Ellie is 🤯 While Sarah can't seem to decide whether she wants to be Ellie or Tammy Hembrow and fails to be anything authentic, Ellie seems much more down to earth and normal. Her post about recognize disordered eating and orthorexia 👏👏 Sarah could (and would) never

(I hope that's not too positive lol, the contrast just struck me as really stark and made me realize even more how inauthentic Sarah really is. I mean, who is she really?)
yes I've often thought this. she often says that her audience knows her so well. what do we actually know about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY is fox playing with a tape measure?? I’m fkn scared of those things, they are not safe for a toddler to play with. These two should not be parents my lord

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
omg this is gold!!!!!!! can I please be Abby too!

does anyone else find it funny when you can see the behind the scenes of a selfie? shows how ridiculous the whole thing is in my opinion. i always have a little giggle.
Not to mention the filthy screen 🤢. Fine if you are working from home, but if it’s your business account maybe some cleaning or at least editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what if her unattended to prolapse is still so bad they told her she has to have a c-section and she’s losing it

Reactions: 17
what if her unattended to prolapse is still so bad they told her she has to have a c-section and she’s losing it

to be honest, it is anything other than a devastating pregnancy diagnosis or loss, I think she should be ashamed of herself given how much she has baited grief and anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 29
to be honest, it is anything other than a devastating pregnancy diagnosis or loss, I think she should be ashamed of herself given how much she has baited grief and anxiety
Even MORE SO if it is pregnancy loss-related. Monetising death is beyond reproach imo, especially the tragic loss of a foetus/baby. I cannot imagine going through that and thinking ‘huh, you know what will make ME feel better, cryptically posting about this for engagement!!’

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.