Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got blocked by Sarah today. Such an honour she took the time out of her birthday to do me such a favour 👍🏼😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
DB4BC6E3-BC67-458C-BB47-41676D8CC946.png

aaaand the happy bday reposts have begun. I have never understood why people do this, it’s just a blatant “look at me it’s my birthday and look at me and all my friends”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I forget NSW has more access to vaccines. I'm from Vic and my appointment isn't for 2 more weeks and I booked as soon as I could :'(

Regardless though, I doubt she's vaccinated so I don't think she can blame any MC/pregnancy complications on that.
It’s been a ride in NSW too. From what I’ve heard, Pfizer is available now for first dose but people’s second doses aren’t until October. I’m pregnant and we’re recommended to only have Pfizer. Obviously have a time constraint because I’m due in October but I spent weeks and weeks stressing and trying to get an appointment before I lucked out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking along the lines of chemo, etc something she will have to treat. She's researching and googling ulterior ways of treatment. But that's just my guess I think whatever it is must be pretty bad.
nah I still think it's something to do with work stress or lockdown or ad scandal. prob been researching how to avoid declaring #ads

Reactions: 10
Oooo do tell more!
I’d replied to a few stories of hers before so am surprised I hadn’t been blocked sooner. I even caused a big fight in her comments during the bushfire fiasco lol. I just said it’s unethical and not very Christian of her to post the girl’s name

Also hi Sarah 👋🏼 Just remember He sees all the damage you’re doing. Galatians 6:7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I’d replied to a few stories of hers before so am surprised I hadn’t been blocked sooner. I even caused a big fight in her comments during the bushfire fiasco lol. I just said it’s unethical and not very Christian of her to post the girl’s name

Also hi Sarah 👋🏼 Just remember He sees all the damage you’re doing. Galatians 6:7
So she's reading comments about the doxxing and blocking people but she's left the story up. Even if it was "an oversight" initially, she now is very obviously doing it on purpose. Classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I just imagine her freaking out over a dwindling amount of interactions, followers, and $$, and deciding to cause drama/chaos (ie all the comments and theories etc) like Regina George in Mean Girls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's reading comments about the doxxing and blocking people but she's left the story up. Even if it was "an oversight" initially, she now is very obviously doing it on purpose. Classy.
"when you silence a man you're not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world you fear what he has to say" this quote fits with scuzzy always censoring her audience with the old block and delete.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s been a ride in NSW too. From what I’ve heard, Pfizer is available now for first dose but people’s second doses aren’t until October. I’m pregnant and we’re recommended to only have Pfizer. Obviously have a time constraint because I’m due in October but I spent weeks and weeks stressing and trying to get an appointment before I lucked out
Yep you’re correct, they’ve pushed out Pfizer second doses to get more first doses into people. Somehow I got 3 weeks between mine but I went through a GP… anyway I digress this isn’t a vaccination thread 😂 sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a new theory.
Maybe she lost her period and thought she was pregnant because missed period = pregnant (just wanna chuck in her that missed period doesn’t equal pregnant all the time) and she got her period the other day and couldn’t believe it so she took a social media break because she somehow felt bad (idk if she has feelings at this point) for pregnancy baiting. And now she’s just saying she had an MC because she doesn’t wanna tell everyone she has her period.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
1271EAF4-9216-4565-9A01-C1BB7497232C.jpeg

Do you mean back when you had Loving Earth partnership and you got away with making several undisclosed ads so you just pretended to like every single freebie they sent you? OF COURSE how can I forget 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Here’s a new theory.
Maybe she lost her period and thought she was pregnant because missed period = pregnant (just wanna chuck in her that missed period doesn’t equal pregnant all the time) and she got her period the other day and couldn’t believe it so she took a social media break because she somehow felt bad (idk if she has feelings at this point) for pregnancy baiting. And now she’s just saying she had an MC because she doesn’t wanna tell everyone she has her period.
IDK? Like I feel like if that happened she would be public about it? It isn't THAT traumatic of an experience to get a period after missing it (esp with her history of missed periods).. I just feel that's something she would be real and raw about and post... like OMG I thought I was pregnant sissies and then missed my period and blah blah blah. It surely has to be more than that. Like I get the theory, but she would surely publicise that. It has to be something more controversial, in her opinion, that she would be more hesitant saying publicly.

Reactions: 13
I know Sarah and Kurt aren't at Hillsong (instead another church of a similar megachurch vein in the shire a la Scott Morrison) but felt like this was worth sharing here!

Add to that all the scandals of Brian Houston's father, and the US plant of the church and the scandals with Carl Lentz there. Well, I personally wouldn't use their worship music in my IG stories. Also, aside from all that Hillsong worship music is terrible and it makes me laugh which I don't think is Sarah's intent when she chooses it for her IG stories :LOL:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry. What doxxing story? Isn’t it illegal to dox people?
We're using the term loosely here for the sake of brevity. She posted a "mean" DM (it wasn't mean at all, just politely calling her out) she received without the girls instagram handle blurred hence sending all of her stans after the poor girl. She's already changed her handle and blocked messages from harrassment I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.