Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Fox saying his mum is sick and sad just breaks my heart. Honestly if this isn’t a miscarriage or a serious health problem then it is actually fucked up.
This might be an unpopular opinion, but if it were me I would be shielding my kids to the greatest extent possible from whatever the issue is, not giving them anxiety by making them yield to my pain and emotions, telling them I’m sick, to come here and hug me or watch me cry. This is parenting Sarah, take yourself out of the room and have your cry, but don’t force your infant son to somehow be responsible for your emotions, or worry that you’re sick. Poor Fox is not only gonna likely be royally messed up by this (and other innumerable parenting failures), but will likely grow up to see just how fucked up his mother was in presenting herself constantly at the centre of victimhood. I don’t care what the issue is, suck it up and stop telling your literal baby you’re sick. The damage being caused here is lifelong

• Heart
Reactions: 62

user1995

I feel like I should add some stuff I know from people who have encountered Sezzy personally.

Firstly, I work in Cronulla. Without stating *where* I work, I will say that the only time I have ever spoken to her was when I asked if she needed help. She was abrupt and said “no” - not a thank you or a smile or anything like that. I will also add, without being specific, that she purchased 2 items that soon helped her with a CoOkInG pRoJeKt… Sarah is not a maestro in the kitchen (as we all know) and I was a fan of Sarah’s before I encountered her. This is what led me to questioning her.

Second, a friend of mine went to the same primary school as Sarah. I found this out when I was telling her about Sarah coming into my workplace and how I was disappointed with how different she is irl compared to her videos. My friend told me that Sarah was the person to tell her that Santa doesn’t exist. 😭 How sad is that!

I also want to add that while this wasn’t a one-on-one encounter with Scuz, I did see her in a supermarket handing a list to a staff member and then standing on her phone as a few staff ran around and grabbed her groceries for her. This isn’t a large supermarket and they do not offer click and collect.

All in all, what I’ve encountered with Sarah irl is foul, and these things are what led me to Tattle. She is the typical nasty high school bitch you would expect her to be. She is not real, or raw, she is an absolutely entitled and spoilt brat who perceives everyone as below her and as a minion.
I LIVE FOR ENCOUNTER STORIES WITH SCUZ.
anyone else met her irl and have a story to tell about how snobby she is 😂
I walked past her years ago when she went to Melbourne for a collab hosted at Matcha Mylkbar (I was walking my dog and lived up the road) and she was just talking over the top of another girl and not letting her get a single word in. Not a juicy story at all but I do love a good story about her showing her true colours in person lol

Like theres gotta be more people who know her personally who follow this page. Write some horror stories pls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

2xblended

VIP Member
They're deleting/hiding all the comments lol. Some people are roasting them but it disappears within a couple minutes. How about you just edit your stupid caption instead, less effort. So stubborn and conceited.
This! I used to wonder the same thing...why don't you just own up to your mistake and correct it. Surely it's so.much.easier than trying to censor and deflect all the freaking time.
And then someone on the inside told me that when she got called out about the braids, she was moaning that it's not a big deal, it's a hairstyle, that she doesn't get what the fuss is about and is angry at the haters (not exactly this, I can't remember the exact words, but I posted it accurately at the time).
That's when it made sense to me why she was silencing Bipoc, why she never just corrects herself and why they both constantly continue to do problematic shit in spite of people expressing their concerns. They don't learn because they really don't think there is anything to learn. They delete the 'hate' because they can't understand that they are actually in the wrong, they immediately see it as people being unreasonable, not as people showing them an issue that needs correction.

They'll spend hours censoring people, blocking them, spinning the narrative (doxxing people to shut them up, or doing what they did to BlakBusiness and putting out a press release with the incorrect facts to publicly silence her)...because they can't picture that their actions are problematic and that there is another (better) way to behave.

Unsurprising, given that they rolled their eyes at the concept of Uni and further education. They think a degree is a piece of paper. They can't comprehend that you get polished by that education, your views are challenged, your critical thinking skills honed, your mind broadened, your personality sculpted by the exposure to people/places/viewpoints/experiences that are unfamiliar!

Fuck these morons. They are beyond vapid. This shallow mentality is unbelievable. You're on your devices all day, glued to technology that offers you access to all types of information, at a point in time where we can here all these wonderful voices and experiences from all over the world, yet you still only see the world through instagrammable snapshots and can't fathom that your opinion may not be the only one. They're both tossers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

goldiexoz

Oh boy, I’m learning so much more about narcissism from this thread and this little story made my stomach turn. “Fox you’ve made such a mess of my birthday house.” “Fox all I want for my birthday is for YOU to do something for me - won’t you do it for MY birthday? Don’t ruin MY birthday.” My heart breaks that she talks to him like this.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

Mel.6

Oh tape measures are dangerous BUT don't worry guys! She has explained that to her 2 year old who can definitely weigh up risk and reward for himself. If he hurts himself that's not on Sarah! He just didn't listen.

Fuck me. I won't lie the kids bloody cute but he has absolutely no discipline so I don't think he'll be cute much longer

• Angry
  • Sad

bonni03

Chatty Member
“i dont know if I will ever share” has turned very quickly into “I will open up when i’m ready”

• Angry
Reactions: 60

SarahTommy

They send Abby to a doggy daycare at least twice a week 🙄 they can’t send Fox away during Covid lockdown (although I’m sure they still do) so they send their dog away instead.

Poor Abby. All the videos on the daycare Instagram show her so much more happy and excited than I’ve ever seen her when she’s at home.
Personally I think it's great they send Abby to a dog walker/dog watcher. She gets some attention and exercise.

Reactions: 59

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
You can just tell she’s never really had anything “bad” happen to her (quotations because that’s super objective lol). My partner broke off our ten year relationship, whilst in another state, whilst I am in lockdown and on the verge of a mental breakdown but not once have thought to get on socials and cry about it to my followers, it’s just an odd take? It’s the last thing I’d feel compelled to do, even if it was my job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Wophie

VIP Member
Hi all, I like to lurk on this thread from time to time, and just wanted to add my ✨ speculation ✨

She's sulking because she's going to be having a lockdown birthday tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Fox and the tape measure. They have trust in him? Ummmm sorry what?
Just hide it. Put it away. Before he slices his finger or gets it jammed!
“We watch him closely” as she walks away. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sad

Spanner14

VIP Member
A little bit irrelevant, but I was just rewatching Sarahs birth vlog (have just applied for a midwifery degree so watching all birth vlogs on youtube for funzies) and I can not believe how much she exaggerates the fact that Fox is a small baby. My brother and I were both 6lbs, and my mum was 5.4lbs at birth. None of us were classfied was high risk/scarily small. Just like fine? Shes trying to flex that she mildly starved herself/depleated her fetus and body of nutrients to stay a skinny legend. UGH
Isn't 6lbs like bang average? That's what I was and I've always thought that's the normal size of a baby 😂 she's so extra

Uploading the comments from the Health Code post to keep receipts 📝
SmartSelect_20210905-100800_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20210905-100746_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Living for Scuz encounters pls can we have some more sir?!
Not really a horror story or anything too juicy but just find it funny.

So my cousins friends (bless their hearts) saw Sezzy at Cronulla one time. She was strutting around with Kurt following her with a massive camera (actually why they noticed her). They were like 14 at the time and like called out to her something like “omg Sarah’s day we love you!”.

They were walking in the opposite direction to her and like called it out as they were walking and waved and stuff but were intending to just like say it and move on and leave her alone. But Sezzy had other plans, she like stopped everything, and ran up to them. They actually had to ask to not be in her vlog because Kurt kept filming and had actually turned the camera to them and was filming them. Sarah was then like “omg let’s take a photo” and practically forced them to take photos with them and post it to their stories and tag her. Force is a strong word, but she was really pushy and the girls were pretty shy and like definitely weren’t the ones calling the shots in the situation.

They said the whole situation was super weird and then they walked past her again like 15 minutes later and waved at her and she was super rude and didn’t acknowledge them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
encounter

I work in a shop in cronulla that she used to come into. She was always cold and unapproachable. But one time a fan asked her for a photo and she changed SO fast. She went from hiding to loud and animated and kind of making a scene.
she was angry this day too because she had a romper on hold - she didn’t come back in the hold time and it sold

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wobs

that movement would make anyone Butt look flat! I actually think she has a lovely perky butt, especially in her wedding dress!!!!

the speculation is from tattle, she didn’t once say she had a MC…
Oh hellooo new member coming to defend ⚔ Maybe you can tell us more about the inside of the goings of Sezzdog...I have a feeling you know something haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Spanner14

VIP Member
"I know toddlers and tape measures are dangerous but we've told him what can happen and how he can hurt himself so he's really gentle. We have a trust thing going on where we know what he can and can't do safely"
ITS A TAPE MEASURE. Sometimes they snap back super fast even if you're a careful grown adult. It shouldnt be his favourite toy as he shouldn't have had it anyway.
I trust myself to do lots of things and still end up walking into furniture, tripping on things because people make mistakes. 🙄
AND HES TWO.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56