Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for Fox to fall off those bench tops and seriously hurt himself. But it’ll be his fault, of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just waiting for Fox to fall off those bench tops and seriously hurt himself. But it’ll be his fault, of course.
It makes me nervous when I see him on the benches/ledges/back of couches and leaning onto the window 😬 I can only assume they never open them...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah, that or fall through the glass window while mummy scuzz flails around on her reformer...ffs, I'm all for letting kids be adventurous but this lot have got no idea! Everything is ok...until everything goes to tit, and then you have to live with yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How about they use her same logic with a chef's knife 🔪 or an axe 🪓....would that work for them?? No, of course not...bloody twats they are!
ETA I've thought that about Fox for a long time, and it's caused me to think he's not particularly cute any more. He's going to be one undisciplined, pretentious, entitled brat for sure.
I’m a grown woman and I’m still very cautious with measuring tapes. Those fuckers are scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also the fact that all these christian conservatives are against vaccines is mind blowing to me. They are all a bunch of selfish pricks. They believe in a religion that is literally based on sacrifice for the greater good but these assholes won’t get vaxed to protect not only themselves, their children (who can’t get vaccinated) and the community. It is mind blowing.

Well good luck to them living in this covid world because no way Australia will be able to get to zero. We live with it and only vaccination will get us out of lockdown.
Ok I understand there’s a lot of Christian bashing on this forum but just wanted to pipe in with not all conservative Christians are stupid enough to not get vaccinated. I’m one of them. Happily vaccinated as soon as I was able to be. My family and extended family are too. It’s just Sez and Kurt who claim to be Christian who are too stupid not to get vaccinated. They’re uneducated. That doesn’t stems from their religious beliefs, more likely that it comes from their nAtUrAl wHoLeIsTic lifestyle claims, like her naturopath friend Dee. I’m in disbelief that she hasn’t tried shilling oils at this point. That would fit right in with her outrageous, uneducated health claims

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If you don’t treat the CIN3 (I think that’s what everyone said last time of her having and somehow used her powders to have it disappear? I forgot - so if this is wrong lol tell me!) but I heard if not treated for a while it turns to cancer - View attachment 740968
Yeah hun that’s the only reason having those cells is dangerous. It’s possibly pre-cancerous (not all the time but left untreated is likely to eventually develop into that)

Reactions: 11
If your CIN came back while pregnant would they make you wait until after the birth? Surely they wouldn't treat during?

I don't think it is that, or she’d be full steam ahead with the organic/powders etc - Although I guess we don't know what she actually eats but she seems more relaxed on her stories buying chocolate.

Reactions: 4
This chick literally doesn't know how to do anything on the reformer except pulse.
Literally. Even if you aren’t a skeptic of hers, surely you have to ask yourself why she hasn’t ever filmed a reformer workout video when that’s literally half her personality?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I TOLD him not to fall off. We trusted him after having a discussion. Fox isn't like other toddlers he understands physics, balance and the risks of head injuries. He is so clever- I'm going to take him to gymnastics classes because he just shows such aptitude for climbing and balancing. People tell me they've never seen such a talented and safe climber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
If your CIN came back while pregnant would they make you wait until after the birth? Surely they wouldn't treat during?

I don't think it is that, or she’d be full steam ahead with the organic/powders etc - Although I guess we don't know what she actually eats but she seems more relaxed on her stories buying chocolate.
Do we know whether she went back to the original doctor who diagnosed her to confirm it had cleared? I wasn’t around then but can you imagine if she didn’t follow up properly as advised and it has progressed as the result 😳

Reactions: 8

They don’t worry about it until after birth because a) not safe and b) pregnancy and birth and the hormonal changes make any treatments during pregnancy completely null/void (usually)

Reactions: 7

Agreed. This is obviously something that even sezzy realises won’t be magically fixed by tropeaka powders and poopy bloom. Looks like she’s just gonna pray her problems away instead ……….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I understand there’s a lot of Christian bashing on this forum but just wanted to pipe in with not all conservative Christians are stupid enough to not get vaccinated. I’m one of them. Happily vaccinated as soon as I was able to be. My family and extended family are too. It’s just Sez and Kurt who claim to be Christian who are too stupid not to get vaccinated. They’re uneducated. That doesn’t stems from their religious beliefs, more likely that it comes from their nAtUrAl wHoLeIsTic lifestyle claims, like her naturopath friend Dee. I’m in disbelief that she hasn’t tried shilling oils at this point. That would fit right in with her outrageous, uneducated health claims
Me too 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m happy to change the subject to something other than Sezzy’s sadness speculating..
did she get dropped by GHD? She did that ad at the same time as Georgie Stevenson and another influencer I can’t remember. And Georgie Stevenson has just done another one for their brush or something and hashtagged it #partner, sez only did the one or two together from memory and nothing since?

Reactions: 20
I didn’t think it was possible for her to get more annoying. After today’s stories, I stand corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’m reaching here a bit but just to post something not giving into Sarah baiting her situation…

Ive seen these ads for Labang putting Sarah’s collection on sale everywhere but I haven’t seen Sarah post about it recently? They also made a birthday post for her which she didn’t even like or comment on! (Yet she replied to the tropeka one)

Maybe there’s something going on there (probably not but I’d rather speculate on this than feed into what Scuz wants us to speculate on)

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I don't think there's been 'Christian Bashing' on this thread. Moreso criticism of Sarah's performative Christianity, her taste in worship music, and the Church to which she belongs.

Which is Non-Affirming of LGBTQ+ people (as part of the global C3 network), and thus deserving of criticism imo.

To quote their website:
"- Marriage was instituted by God, ratified by Jesus, and is exclusively between a man and a woman. It is a picture of Christ and his church.

- Sex is a gift from God for procreation and unity, and it is only appropriate within and designed for marriage."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.