Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SW23

oh for sure. she hasn't commented on beths post yet. she did comment on the post beth new for scuzzas birthday last week.
Catching up on this thread so apologise if this has been said already but I can’t see that sarah and Kurt follow brenton ok instangram 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3

smc46

she deliberately hovered her
phone over the messages when she was scanning the back yard for that story. she wanted people to see those messages. it was calculated to have that screen open.
the second paragraph is talking about only walking and having no motivation. could be due to pregnancy but could also be due to lockdown.
also we don't know who the messages are to. could to be durt for all we know

oh this is juicy!!!

Also, does anyone know how the task bar works? According to her PC taskbar - there isn’t an iMessage app icon visible - shouldnt it be visible alongside the Photoshop icon with all the active apps if she has an iMessage chat open?
The whole taskbar isn’t visible so it’s probably just out of frame.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that she seems to be waking up later in recent times?
she posted a similar thing last week and I was thinking that I would love if my toddler woke up at 8.30, haha.
I wonder if she is needing the extra rest? I was constantly exhausted while pregnant. Just saying.

Also, there’s no way Sarah would ever need to go back to retail work. If she has hired financial professionals (which she absolutely should do when making so much money), she should have set up investments so they’ll be set if the YouTube/Instagram fame dies down.

Reactions: 2

watthesez

We’ll lookie here: 6lbs is indeed ‘average’: This made me laugh as this word is the height of offence to Scuzza. She’d like to believe she’s anything but average, it’s why she’s always grasping at straws to present herself as the ‘most’, the ‘best’ the ‘smollest’. Yet again and again she’s exposed for what she is: completely average and unremarkable 😂View attachment 746194
Not to go in to bat for her, but how many weeks was she pregnant with fox?
If she was 41+ then the weight would be adjusted down and he would be considered smaller because they grow so much in the final weeks

kalesucks

I know we have flogged this like a dead horse, but stay with me.

Does anyone else think that there's something suss about this iMessage thread though? It says the person read the messages after only 2 messages. So Sarah clearly kept sending messages. Now there is a huge white space where, if it was the other person replying to her, it wouldn't say read above with a time stamp. I think she sent other messages there [in the blue bubble] and she whited them out. In my eyes it was an intentional upload based off the impossibility of that white gap if those comments weren't "read" yet by the recipient. I hope that makes sense? She hid something

TLDR: The white gap is suss and I think she blocked out messages she sent
Am I the only one who saw the “8 weeks today” that she wrote in the iMessage !!!!