Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @squishygirl for the thread title, had to adjust a little to fit the word count, but otherwise definitely one of the most eloquent, poetic titles we had 🥰 deserving of every single like.
Now things has been hectic in Sezzyland. With our eArThy BeAcHy princess turning 29 tomorrow (30th Aug), it does not seem to be a day of celebration. Why not we get the lovely @shaaanxosucks to give us a worthy recap we all deserve? Take it away, @shaaanxosucks
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🍿🍿🍿☕☕☕

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Another one not watching her stories.. I saw the amount of lines and exited straight away. Don’t want to add to her engagement numbers. Someone update us what she is whining about now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s an absolute privilege and an honor to make my first ever thread catch-up.
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
Contorting her body so we couldn’t see her perhaps baby bump….
Wearing sweaters….around her waist….in her own home…🤰🏻
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

Durt believes a mans whole purpose in life is to spread his seed. 🌱
He is the modern day Jesus after all.

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

And in true Narcissist form Sarah dramatically declared a
✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
But she wants to be as open as her heart will let her be.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

lots and Lots and LOTS of speculation from the tattlers:
•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Did we have Kurt is sick? May as well add it
•Nothing has happened and she’s distracting from bad press
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Something about vaccines
•12 week scan- has the gender blues
•Lockdown blues
•Lost her spon with Tropeaka
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurtle CHEATED (my personal fav)
•Kurt is bisexual
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with her mum

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Im sure @peanutbuttersticks [] has all the answers to her secret.
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute tit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 228
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Lockdown blues
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurt is bisexual

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute tit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻
Well done 🙌🏼❤ Thank you for your work.

And guys.. you are my people. But come on, who suggested Kurt cheated on Sarah with her MUM?! 😱😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41

#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

✨social media break✨

I’m not okay. I am okay.

•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Lockdown blues
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurt is bisexual

PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

One of the best recaps I've read, officially appointing you to do all future recaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

✨social media break✨

I’m not okay. I am okay.

•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Lockdown blues
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurt is bisexual

PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

I might be in love with you. Would read again, 10/10 highly recommended.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

✨social media break✨

I’m not okay. I am okay.

•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Lockdown blues
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurt is bisexual

PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

This is the best recap I have ever read!!! OMG 😂 echoing what others have said, you are now our official recap person. Congratulations 🎉

Seriously tattle needs to get a clap reaction for masterpieces like these (and a eye roll and a face palm reaction for Scuzzy’s shenanigans of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

✨social media break✨

I’m not okay. I am okay.

•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Lockdown blues
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurt is bisexual

PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Awesome recap 👏
Can we just add that she also couldn't stay away as it's her birthday tomorrow and she didn't want to miss out on everyone sucking her ass tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so happy you all love my recap 😂 I’m really regretting my name now I wish I went with something sezzy related as the shaaanxo thread has not popped off quite like this one. I will now appoint myself “official recapper” (working on the name)
Thank you all so much for this amazing opportunity 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is there any way to force her to comment on the Tropeaka issue? Obviously we can't force her... And we are all at risk of being blocked if we message her... Is bad press the only way to have her acknowledge it? Write to the Herald and other news sources?
I'm just sick of her getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely even her stans are going to get sick of the ‘I’ve just been crying so much lately... sorry I’m not ready to talk about why’, ‘I’ve been so sad, and can’t tell you why but I’m going to try and act happy today’ ‘we’ve just been going through this ‘thing’, sorry I’m being vague’ etc.
One time, sure. But every day now?

Reactions: 26
Hi all, I like to lurk on this thread from time to time, and just wanted to add my ✨ speculation ✨

She's sulking because she's going to be having a lockdown birthday tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I thought the flowers were commiseration flowers or something but maybe they're just birthday flowers? Who's to know. She sure is loving showing them off though

Anyway there's a guy in the NRL who looks like (healthy) Durt and I have to take a second look every time I see him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi all, I like to lurk on this thread from time to time, and just wanted to add my ✨ speculation ✨

She's sulking because she's going to be having a lockdown birthday tomorrow
You know, that’s not a bad theory!

Reactions: 12
Is it weird that she has 1.5m subs on YouTube and only 5k likes and 149 comments on her little sorry update about no video

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 9.59.55 PM.png

Oh hell no, Sarah didn't block out the name and I can guarantee that's so the Sezzy squad go in for the kill :cry: this isn't high school Sarah, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to send your minions after them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.