Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. I want to post something rude in reply to that stupid health code post.

Reactions: 20
The “used to be dads”. So what? Their kids died?? What a bleeping weird thing to write
I can’t get over how thick they are. Even when they try to be inclusive they duck it up. In what world do fathers cease to be Dads if they lose a child, or pass away themselves. It’s as if they’re suggesting that relationship never existed 🙄

But I suppose we shouldn’t expect more from someone who basically described his life purpose as a c*m producer; and whose wife’s sole purpose is to want other men to duck her (not very Christian of you, Scummy, #MILFlife) and aspire to be an xs, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ugh. I want to post something rude in reply to that stupid health code post.
They're deleting/hiding all the comments lol. Some people are roasting them but it disappears within a couple minutes. How about you just edit your stupid caption instead, less effort. So stubborn and conceited.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They're deleting/hiding all the comments lol. Some people are roasting them but it disappears within a couple minutes. How about you just edit your stupid caption instead, less effort. So stubborn and conceited.
This! I used to wonder the same thing...why don't you just own up to your mistake and correct it. Surely it's so.much.easier than trying to censor and deflect all the freaking time.
And then someone on the inside told me that when she got called out about the braids, she was moaning that it's not a big deal, it's a hairstyle, that she doesn't get what the fuss is about and is angry at the haters (not exactly this, I can't remember the exact words, but I posted it accurately at the time).
That's when it made sense to me why she was silencing Bipoc, why she never just corrects herself and why they both constantly continue to do problematic tit in spite of people expressing their concerns. They don't learn because they really don't think there is anything to learn. They delete the 'hate' because they can't understand that they are actually in the wrong, they immediately see it as people being unreasonable, not as people showing them an issue that needs correction.

They'll spend hours censoring people, blocking them, spinning the narrative (doxxing people to shut them up, or doing what they did to BlakBusiness and putting out a press release with the incorrect facts to publicly silence her)...because they can't picture that their actions are problematic and that there is another (better) way to behave.

Unsurprising, given that they rolled their eyes at the concept of Uni and further education. They think a degree is a piece of paper. They can't comprehend that you get polished by that education, your views are challenged, your critical thinking skills honed, your mind broadened, your personality sculpted by the exposure to people/places/viewpoints/experiences that are unfamiliar!

duck these morons. They are beyond vapid. This shallow mentality is unbelievable. You're on your devices all day, glued to technology that offers you access to all types of information, at a point in time where we can here all these wonderful voices and experiences from all over the world, yet you still only see the world through instagrammable snapshots and can't fathom that your opinion may not be the only one. They're both tossers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
What's baffling is the immaculate consistency with which these two get things wrong. It definitely far, far out numbers the times they may have gotten something right. It's like their brains are broken or something? THey just don't have some crucial centres operating the way humans with emotions need them to, I think.

This wording is just so horribly wrong. WHy would they just not quietly delete that particular phrase and get on with it. You don't even have to make a big deal of it if you're not wanting to own up to an error. But this is just stubbornly wanting to be uneducated and to remain insensitive.

And they have the audacity to brand themselves as positive influencers. Far out, these two need to be cancelled...like yesterday!

Nobody else thought Scuz's choice of adjectives on her fathers day story was on brand for her, but also strange?
"active, outdoors loving" father :rolleyes: talk about priorities. Talk about projecting her needs on her husband and her little son too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nobody else thought Scuz's choice of adjectives on her fathers day story was on brand for her, but also strange?
"active, outdoors loving" father :rolleyes: talk about priorities. Talk about projecting her needs on her husband and her little son too.
I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING. Like other people mention positive personality traits. She said kind and then everything else was about being fit. Imagine if their kid/s grow up to being an introverted bookworm who doesn't like exercising. That kid is going to have so many self-esteem issues caused by her and her mentality. Being fit is a temporary state of being and liking the outdoors is a like/interest. Imagine only being praised on what the other person values and not your actual self/nature.

It's no different to a guy being like "you're such a good mum... you're kind, you have big boobs and you're a good house cleaner. Love ya xoxo"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I went back to check but there wasn’t any short messages or emojis sent by Sarah in that gap.
are we sure it’s not possible to have the upper part still say ‘read’ and then a series of short replies/emojis in that gap, then a reply from Sarah that says ‘delivered’ as it hasn’t been read yet?

I was trying to work out what the words that are cut off say, but when it isn’t zoomed in it is too blurry. However, the first message looks like maybe it says ‘too sick the past 2’.
and the last looks like it says ‘still haven’t m’ maybe ‘Still haven’t moved’?
This makes me believe the message she sent before that doesn’t have anything to do with motivation, but instead says ‘have no tmove’ which is a typo, and should be ‘have not moved’.
just my thoughts.

I’d love to know what the first paragraph she sent says, but it’s way too blurry, and not visible when zoomed in.
I think the 5th line down says something like “I have no motivation” but she has misspelled the start of “motivation” as “tmov”…

Reactions: 4
I think the 5th line down says something like “I have no motivation” but she has misspelled the start of “motivation” as “tmov”…
I read it as “ haven’t moved “ but she put the t in the wrong spot so haven tmoved. And then further down she says she still hasn’t moved

Reactions: 13
Sorry just went and looked again . It’s not havent it’s have not moved . Have no tmoved 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a massive "F YOU" to people that like to stay indoors. Why is he so lucky that his Dad loves the outdoors? So a kid whose Dad loves the indoors is unlucky? They're always dragging someone else down!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon they've left the comments up on the health code post so they can delete and block anyone who comments and likes the negative comments. Let's be real these two have no humility what so ever. The day they actually acknowledge and sincerely apologise over something they've done wrong in the moment will show they've truly changed. The problem with these two is they honestly think they never offend anyone and they probably don't care about other people's feelings, cause at the end of the day Sarah's Day and Kurt Tiles are businesses to them.

Reactions: 21
i think the bit in question is if the read receipt is still there once you send a message again
Good point.
I’m tempted to message my friend and see what happens. But we haven’t spoken in awhile and I don’t know if I can commit to a conversation right now. 😂
Yeah, that was the original theory and I thought that too.
but if the last line is really ‘still haven’t moved’ then ‘have not moved’ makes more sense, and it’s a much more realistic typo (although we all know how great her spelling is regardless 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon they've left the comments up on the health code post so they can delete and block anyone who comments and likes the negative comments. Let's be real these two have no humility what so ever. The day they actually acknowledge and sincerely apologise over something they've done wrong in the moment will show they've truly changed. The problem with these two is they honestly think they never offend anyone and they probably don't care about other people's feelings, cause at the end of the day Sarah's Day and Kurt Tiles are businesses to them.
the problem is they know they have offended people but they don't think that those people should be offended. if you think differently to them you are wrong. full stop. they are both so arrogant and have such a small world view they think their way of thinking is the only "right way"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the problem is they know they have offended people but they don't think that those people should be offended. if you think differently to them you are wrong. full stop. they are both so arrogant and have such a small world view they think their way of thinking is the only "right way"
I just don’t know how a human with any empathy or compassion can’t see how the used to be a dad phrase is offending. It’s saying “if your child died, you no longer can claim you’re a parent cause you aren’t… but we, durt and scuzzy, still see you even though you’re not legitimate. But you still get a token of acknowledgment from us! Cause we’re so amazing. 😘😘

at this point i think they write these weird thing on purpose for people to talk and stay relevant
I don’t think they’re that smart tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A little bit irrelevant, but I was just rewatching Sarahs birth vlog (have just applied for a midwifery degree so watching all birth vlogs on youtube for funzies) and I can not believe how much she exaggerates the fact that Fox is a small baby. My brother and I were both 6lbs, and my mum was 5.4lbs at birth. None of us were classfied was high risk/scarily small. Just like fine? Shes trying to flex that she mildly starved herself/depleated her fetus and body of nutrients to stay a skinny legend. UGH

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.