Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was his girlfriend before Sarah. These pics speak volumes in my opinion. Look how happy he is and the candid way he takes photos of her. Everything he takes of Sarah is staged, curated, fake and no spark. He looks dead inside and living his best brother/sister life. Sarah and Kurt have zero chemistry together and it shows on camera.
* These photos are on his profile on Facebook and are set to public. Hope it's ok to post her face, I've cropped her name out though.
View attachment 739215View attachment 739216View attachment 739217View attachment 739218View attachment 739219
He kinda looks like sezzy’s dad here…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
78D3B396-B235-4187-A92F-B51C22C90870.png

also WTF is with the flowers around the stove!? They have a whole ass house and large kitchen, anyone with half a brain cell knows heat and flowers don’t mix. Did they just place the flowers there for this Insta story? I know they weren’t in those positions in earlier Insta stories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
also WTF is with the flowers around the stove
I feel like he took a dig at her over this too, by saying it's ridiculous and feels like he's cooking in a jungle/forest 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I dont know man, if you and your wife are going through one of the hardest things you've ever had to go through, and her birthday happened to fall in the midst of said crisis and people sent her a ton of flowers, maybe don't call it ridiculous flippantly and expose the fact that maybe the crisis isnt so big afterall?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the whole Kurt posting cooking (which he NEVER does) and posting Sarah looking sad and removed doing a puzzle is a calculated effort to add to Sarah’s whole sympathy baiting. I’ve never seen this content from them and it’s screaming attention grabbing.
yes!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I saw them at Syndey airport when I was on my way to Tasmania to get eloped and they were going to one of their Byron wedding appointments. He was looking after and running around after Fox legit all over the airport while she walked around separately on her phone. I couldn’t help but think, wow people actually see these people as ‘family goals’ 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Looks like Kurt’s story of Sarah and her puzzle has been deleted? Or am I missing it?

Reactions: 5
She's looking like a 50 y.o. depressed woman that sips on cold detox crappy tea from a mcdonald cup LOL
how can someone look so different??? wich one of these pic do you think is ReAl AnD rAw ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 739377I
If you watch Kurtles story - fox alone watching a movie and Sarah - doing a puzzle. Why does she dislike her child so much? Fox is so awesome what the
so listen up
here's a story
about a little bird
that lives in a beige world
and all day and all night
and every thing she see's is just beige
like her inside and outside
beige her house
with a beige little smoothie
and a beige dinner
and everything is beige for her
and herself
and everybody around
cause she ain't got no IRL people to listen
Im beige (daba dee ba da die) x7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
so listen up
here's a story
about a little bird
that lives in a beige world
and all day and all night
and every thing she see's is just beige
like her inside and outside
beige her house
with a beige little smoothie
and a beige dinner
and everything is beige for her
and herself
and everybody around
cause she ain't got no IRL people to listen
This is so good 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's looking like a 50 y.o. depressed woman that sips on cold detox crappy tea from a mcdonald cup LOL
how can someone look so different??? wich one of these pic do you think is ReAl AnD rAw ?
well i’d be terrified if she was walking around the house smiling like that all the time. nightmares. TEETH. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in there right mind thinks that those teeth look good? duck me.

My two front teeth are almost the size of sezzy’s and I hate them. Can’t wait to get the filed down. Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I love cooking with my plants around the stove top
34C3E683-273D-4E4D-8225-0D691C2F966F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.