Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel definitely is not the most flattering for her. This is not body shaming as there is nothing at all wrong with how she looks. The reason it caught my eye is that the shape of her body is VERY different to images we see posted of her!

It either one of or a combination of all of these:
- no distortion/photo shopping that images get
- her active wear is VERY unflattering combined with the point above
- she has put on a little bit of weight over the lock down. Which would probably be a healthy thing for her
- she is infact pregnant and starting to show a little bit
Her body looked very different in these shorts in June. She still looks great, but she definitely has lost muscle tone, gotten a little thicker in the thighs etc in the past couple of months.
226A20B3-296C-4F83-84E8-571E21B7D430.jpeg
2DD2F3BC-2617-44E3-AE4F-C34834C218A6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
After following Scuz very closely for a number of years, I can see that her body looks different for her. We are playing a waiting game.
Also a quick google search shows that soy sauce and icecream is a popular combo in some Asian communities. My take? QUiRkY pregnancy craving baiting. Same with the other thing she said she had been eating SO MUCH ‘at the moment’.

Edit: just saw that someone else posted that they’ve posted the icecream video on Funee.

Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Her body looked very different in these shorts in June. She still looks great, but she definitely has lost muscle tone, gotten a little thicker in the thighs etc in the past couple of months. View attachment 749592View attachment 749591
Can we just stop with the comments about her body? We’ve been in lockdown for nearly 3 months, I’m sure we all look a little different and don’t need strangers on the internet commenting on it 😒

Can we just stop with the comments about her body? We’ve been in lockdown for nearly 3 months, I’m sure we all look a little different and don’t need strangers on the internet commenting on it 😒
Yet it’s ok for her to distort/photoshop her images to make us feel uncomfortable about our own bodies most of the time? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Went to see if I could spot the icecream 🕵️‍♀️ (I couldn't, very sneakkkkky) but I can't get over their aesthetic for the healthcode insta 😂
"Creative block realness" ironic using a term popularized by the lgbtq+ when Durts a homophobe 🤧

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Went to see if I could spot the icecream 🕵️‍♀️ (I couldn't, very sneakkkkky) but I can't get over their aesthetic for the healthcode insta 😂
"Creative block realness" ironic using a term popularized by the lgbtq+ when Durts a homophobe 🤧
Why did they have to do Tyler the creator, Dirty like like that?😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not commenting on her body, but gosh that activewear looks cheap and terribly form fitting in the worst way. No one would look good in it

Reactions: 46
Not sure what the character limit is for a title, but:

Sarah's Day #33: Dragging out the sympathy bait, even interest from stans is starting to deflate

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Theory: aussieinfluenceropinions has been absolutely savage and really involved with getting quite a few influencers right on the cancelled train - sEZZy has seen it coming and has done the woe is me as a distraction so they wouldn’t come for her….. and now that she won’t say anything and continues to cryptically reference whatever it is, no one can touch her for the time being without potentially being “cruel” as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idk but aside from the fact that her outfit is....questionable...I don't see how or where she is supposed to have gained weight?
I think this is just how she looks when her image isn’t highly edited by angles, filters, post production etc. Not bad by any means, but also not the UlTrA ShReAdD image that she uses to sell ebooks.

Reactions: 24
The only thing I’m thinking during this reel is how my DD tits would NOT cope with this shoulder strap crop, which is so funny because she directly mentioned this range of activewear being more inclusive to people with bigger breasts…

Also, I know this is no ones intentions, but just a gentle reminder, when you post here commenting on her body / looking like she’s gained weight, it could also be quite triggering for the people reading your post and on this thread.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Yet it’s ok for her to distort/photoshop her images to make us feel uncomfortable about our own bodies most of the time? 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. This is why I tried to word the post as I did. There are differences in her body from posts in recent months. Especially from still images which are distorted and photoshopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Health Code instagram:
How sad is it that Kai, Georgie and Tahlia all scooped a decent portion of icecream to taste test but both Sarah and Kurt had the tiniest bit on their spoons, so small that you can't even see any on Sarah's. At least Kurt went back in for more and appears to eat the rest of the bowl. Meanwhile Sarah is standing there raving about it saying it's Sezzy approved as if she actually tasted anything but spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly. This is why I tried to word the post as I did. There are differences in her body from posts in recent months. Especially from still images which are distorted and photoshopped.
This ^

People shouldn’t be attempting to police contributions to this thread. If anyone finds comments about bodies offensive or triggering to then I implore you to take responsibility for those triggers and scroll past those posts as soon as you feel they might potentially affect you. I’ve seen zero comments body shaming, merely those pointing out the clear disparity in how Sarah presents herself when she has editorial control (like in staged and static IG posts, or where she has curated the shot), versus when other’s do or it’s shot in real time by someone else (like in reels and stories like today’s, or on Kurt’s accounts).

These are extremely valid points given that Sarah has explicitly avoided size inclusivity in her clothing lines (beyond a couple of tokenistic shots), and has herself, made a good portion of her personality about ‘being shredded’ ‘extra small’ or staging an ‘abs comeback’ when these things don’t reflect the unfiltered and very average reality. Are we forgetting she was berating Kurt for having a dad bod recently (‘whale’ was the choice term, I believe)? Or the way she scrutinised pregnant mothers for eating junk foods? This is not someone who’s shown much sensitivity to other’s bodies, whilst also presenting a very orchestrated view of her own.

Sorry if I’m repeating sentiments from earlier threads, but it’s very logical that people would comment that she looks different (again, I’ve heard no one say her body looks bad) because her mask is slipping further than ever before, and people are finally noticing.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
yeah look I kinda agree with this. She does suck for photoshopping and contorting her body but we all know regardless her body is fine. I would kill to have her physique. I think comments on here and Reddit about her body vs how much she works out etc just feeds into what is a potential mental illness for her, and that’s really not cool. It reminds me of Rachel aust always being ridiculed for having ‘flabby’ arms but she seems a bit more thick skinned vs Sarah. And mature lol.

edit: it’s one thing to hold people accountable for dodgy photoshopping, but with this, it’s literally like a compulsion thing. The fact she does the centaur pose etc. like she’s a big head but sometimes I feel like insulting or mocking her ‘real’ body isn’t helpful for anyone because it makes people feel extra tit, not just her? Idk. Whatever. Literally waiting for this to be reported as any kind of opposed opinion I have seems to get me a warning 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.