Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member

Hey you lovely people, this has been a passion project of mine that I have been working on for a month. I set a due date for myself on Christmas, but unlike Scuz I can actually get things done on time and work my butt without bragging about it.

I’ve always wanted some big YouTubers/Commentary channels to cover this topic, but I’m done waiting so I made my own. I barely have any following so any type of support would be highly appreciated 😘

After this ordeal of a video, I’ll taking a break from Scuz and tattle for a while. I’ll return, but meanwhile thanks so much for being such a welcoming community during some of my darkest and loneliest times 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 124
4CBA0865-6895-4D07-91E3-71DBB443D9C6.png
this was posted on the reddit page. Obviously we all know how hypocritical this message is because she’s the one that’s toxic and she’s the one that bullies blah blah blah. The part that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD was “talking about people behind their back” BITCH WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK IM TRYING TO SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BUT YOURE A COWARD THAT KEEPS BLOCKING PEOPLE. Let me know when you’re ready to hear it firsthand girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

lycheemartini

VIP Member
The way she is selling the week away by using Fox as an incentive is just making me sick! What kind of mother would do that! And Kurt lingering in the background like a loser telling everyone it’s nearly 50% sold out. Pfft Please! Sales pitch or what!? Does anyone else feeling like telling him to grow some balls and be a man instead of being a pussy stay at home mum!
Men can have balls and be stay at home parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Moogun

Vlogging for the memories??? You couldn't just take photos like normal people do?
They aren't normal. They're a different breed. They're hustlers, boss babes, business owners, parents, workout smashers, content creators. They sleep early and stay up late, they thrive off pressure and creativity, and at the height of orgasms they both whisper lies to each other because that's what really gets them off.

They aren't normal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 110

bonni03

Chatty Member
Sis really just proclaimed she wants to be environmentally friendly while driving her beastly range rover 1km down the road and wearing her mass-produced fast fashion. Influencers are whack, they really living the modern day fairytail.

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Jessd103

81955A8D-B006-48FE-9931-C29D1598E841.jpg

That is not cheesecake. That is old toenails sprinkled on a bed of musty, back-of-the-fridge-for-months cheese rind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105

saltysday

Thread recap - these go so fast now because the last thread was started 9 days ago! wowsers!

-Adobe campaign released, Sarah stuck a bunch of cringey post it notes to Kurts head telling him to shave his hair
-Sarah decided to do curly girl method for a day (again) then went and got her her dyed "natural" again (even though her natural colour is brown)
-Sarah admitted she has been sponsored by Tropeaka
-As normal, Sarah can't spell for shit and is too lazy to proof read her spon posts
-Sarah lied that she ended her partnership with Mazda, when they dropped her
-Jaggery powder is the new coconut sugar
-Lifting tires gives you a "bride bootay"
-Caught out buying followers and having tonnes of bot comments (after losing hundreds of followers each day)
-Thinks she invented lasagne (spoiler: it was not lasagne, it was offensive)
-Girl finally got the jeweller to resize her ring for free
-Still no public apology for Sabi and Soul (I will never let this go)
-Released a boring AF wedding update vlog, made up some story about changing her mind about her dress - apparently vlog was filmed 3 times
-Declared she will have 5 bridesmaids, wedding is at Elements in May, doesn't want to do what everyone else has done (HAHAHHA) so whats something other than dried palms and neutral colours (a la Steph Claire Smith), wed shred coming
-Told Kurt she was going out drinking to pick up boys to try and get a reaction?
-Thigh gap photoshop controversy, Kurt accidentally uploaded a non photoshopped version of Sarah at the beach which shows the 'before' of a previous upload with Sarah having a space between her legs. No comment from Kurt or Sez, Outspoken podcast briefly mentioned it (but they love Sarah so never properly call her out - Hi Outspoken! thanks for reading here)
-Sarah passive aggressively does a series of insta stories about parenting and what she feeds Fox
-Kurts bday. Sarah makes him a "rocky road" she stole the recipe for and said that Kurt wanted a break for his bday yet she vlogged the whole thing
-Cooking app still not released
-Mega stan Kendal announces she's unfollowed Sarah and will be releasing a video about why
-Kurt posted a photo at the beach confirming that in fact, her legs do touch
-Kurt reminds everyone what sarcasm is when Sarah announces she deserves an oscar
-We revisited the AITA ice cream cake saga

Campaign release
-Tan as dark as her model (who is a POC)
-Copied products from cotton on
-Barbie themed - so tone deaf, eco princess literally emerges from plastic
-Sarah and white fox seem confused if she is an XS or S
-Ab check in campaign vid
-Campaign copy of NSYNC video clip
-Sad acting skills
-Confirmed they filmed campaign the day Fox was released from hospital
-Fans already coming out showing how poor the quality is - see through and holes in shorts
-Sarah reiterates constantly that she "designed it" even though one of the pieces is a direct rip off of another WF piece

Usual whinging and terrible spelling - someone buy Sez a dictionary for christmas

All this in the space of 9 days WOW

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Flexicon

Oh my god her latest stories are insane! To save you watching (and shedding IQ points in the process) let me give you a quick summary.

She's having a party in 3 days and has just realised her home is completely bare and devoid of style/personality. So she wants advice on interior design to make her bare cupboards and walls look stylish and lived in. You know how people usually collect and display pieces that reflect their own taste and style? Well, as Sarah has neither, she needs other people to tell her what to get.

The best part is when she says she wants to fill her bookcase with books - not books that she has read, or is interested in reading - but books in a specific colour palette of "white, terracotta and mustard" to go with her coastal vibe. Like, don't worry what the books are, just as long as they match the cushions.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

jepe1234

Latest podcast "I have certain friends, right? And I love them so much. And they complain about not getting pay rises, and not getting paid enough...But you know, they just left work at 3 coz they wanna go camping with their friends. They say no, I can't go on that business trip because I'm going out with my friend to lunch. And that is so fine... however if your number one goal is to achieve a pay rise, then you can't on that camping trip, you can't go to coffee with that person"

I can't even respond to this...!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

Mind Blank

Well I guess we can definitively say Tanika is racist trash also. What the fuck is wrong with these people. Guess it’s why deleting Sarah’s comments from BIPOC never weighed on her conscience.
And Tanika, since I know you’re reading - fuck you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

Alphabean124

I just wanted to say thanks for choosing my suggestion as a thread title this is a very proud day for me 🥺😭❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Moogun

Sarah's Day #16: Master cleaner, chronic complainer, come celebrate my son's birthday you total stranger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Whatthehell66

Flogging their overpriced “retreat” being on fox’s birthday again. This poor kid.
07BB7C55-3A61-45C3-A42C-6772F886F735.png

Also I’m starting to get really annoyed at Sarah blaming her nasty outbursts at others on her period. Being a woman in workforce is hard enough with idiots like her perpetuating the idea just cause we are on our periods makes us moody and angry. It is very obvious that Sarah gets bad anxiety and possible panic attacks. She has shifting moods and has extremely anti social behaviour. Sarah try going to a psychologist cause honestly it would do you the world of good but in the meantime don’t drag down other hard working woman in the process of your own self discovery.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Moogun

Vlog summary for all who don't care to watch:

- Sarah complains about parking because we all know from her insta stories she likes to have environmentally friendly fun by riding a bike, but her grocery list is too big

- she says it's the day before Kurt's birthday, and because Kurt wanted a super chill time she thought she'd take over and cook everything. Kurt is a super good Christian and went to church

- non-moving traffic leads to a carpark where a man is stopping people from parking. Sarah prayed for a park (no joke), and she got a park so "thank you, Jesuuuuus!"

- we see the real reason she never used reusable bags to go grocery shopping: they weren't aesthetic. she's only make a few things, but not showing us everything except the "easy healthy stuff".
She's making an ice cream cake, obviously using packet chocolate cake but doesn't mention it (nothing wrong with it, but seems off brand). Speaking of off brand, she jokes about taking other cultures and making them her own - oops that's on brand. What is off brand is Fox eats his first ever Malteser. Yay! We know she bought it because Kurt wants them. Don't worry, she has her own alternative: vegan chocolate covered blueberries

- she marinated chicken, but didn't use paprika which I personally found odd because salt, pepper, and smoked paprika is all that's in her "spice" cabinet

- she hates washing up

- even though we hear all the time that Fox is hyperactive, Kurt is not allowed to feed Fox anymore Maltesers for fear it'll make him "go crazy". Not that she would know, Fox never has added sugar

- Fox plays with the food while making a salad, and Sarah is getting annoyed that Fox isn't gently sprinkling in the cranberries and that he is throwing the kale everywhere. Sarah says Fox would find honey gross, but I've heard kids under 2 shouldn't have honey because of botulism poisoning risk but it's weird Sez cares about botulism

- She films herself carrying out the cake, with everyone singing happy birthday (guests are Fox, Kurt's sister, and I think Jei). In the next scene she says she didn't film any more because she was hosting and looking after the food; not that Kurt wanted a break from social media and a camera 24/7. Good on Sarah, the perfect host, always present in the moment

- it's Kurt's birthday! He wants to paddleboard! So she films Fox, Kurt and Abby at the beach. It's kinda cute, cause Fox puts his face literally up to the go pro. This scene reminds me of old Sarah tbh, just with a baby

- Sarah gets Kurt a big D Bowl. All the ingredients are a no-go for SIBO, but I guess he's over it (as someone who followed a low FODMAP diet for IBS, I get it. I quit after two weeks because it was too hard, but I didn't make a vlog about how it almost killed me)

- First time Sarah tries her outdoor shower, despite living there for months and the whole purpose was to wash off after beach and pool days, and she removed a shower from one bathroom because they had an outdoor shower anyway (that you need to use fully clothed). She doesn't even use it, she just sticks her foot under it.

- a small plug about her activewear sleep stuff that's SO COOL OMG *gasp*

- she does a "toddler patient challenge". I assume this is based off the marshmallow test; it's usually done with the kid's favourite treat (only kids who chose marshmallow were used in the experiment for variable control), and you're supposed to give one and say "if you wait until I come back, you can have two". The test is meant to see whether the child can grasp the concept of delayed gratification, but Sarah's doing it in a way that doesn't compute with Fox...he's confused. Sarah gives three treats and says "wait till I get back until you eat them", but Fox eats one. Sarah repeats this again with Kurt in the room, and Fox begins to cry and is distressed that they said goodbye while walking out of a room and leaving him alone. He eats another one, and they kinda joke with him that he shouldn't have

- WF has sent two boxes of cupcakes, but Sarah can't eat them because they aren't GF. Jei says that must mean they're actually good. (again, not SIBO friendly)

- Classic Kurt and Sez, sushi and pool time. And a photoshoot. Even though they have a camera pointed at the 4 of them, Abby is hardly interacted. Guess she just happened to have a flat battery every time they filmed playing with her.

- Kurt is playing with Fox and it seems genuine. He isn't trying to make Fox do anything he doesn't want, unlike the way Sarah does.

- next day, Sarah looks amazing and fantastic... we know it! But she's a busy mum and has had 2 hours sleep. Mum, get rose quartz and stick it on your face

- her towel won't stay up oh no?

- She's "smashing out" skin care while talking about Fox. She's using a skin care that she's never heard of before, but didn't disclose it was PR (obviously it is).

- Fox woke up, and didn't want to sleep and seems to not want to let Sarah go. Poor Sarah was a bad mum who took Fox into their bed

- Sarah is bad at math

- to make herself feel better (about lack of sleep, not the poor numeracy skills) she's wearing something from her set. Despite launching a set of active wear around the Barbie theme, she has little knowledge of the Barbie lore

- she's a XS, or S. Not sure. Once again, says they're squat proof. Stands weird to make a Gap. Does a TikTok transition cause we all loved it last time. A 90 second solid plug

- wasn't going to vlog it, but the fans pressured her encouraged her by saying they like "family time" vlogs, so she vlogged it because a birthday is perfect for a vlog. Again, no mention that Kurt didn't want it...

Edited for minor spelling/grammar mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85