Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really apparent the lack of stimulating activities they do For fox. I was watching an aspyn ovard vlog (who is defs has her faults) but she said she wants her daughter to learn a new skill with every toy & activity.

Reactions: 24
This is bad. Her lips literally don't have enough space for so much added supstance.

Screenshot_20201210_171556.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
81955A8D-B006-48FE-9931-C29D1598E841.jpg

That is not cheesecake. That is old toenails sprinkled on a bed of musty, back-of-the-fridge-for-months cheese rind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105
“Eww Tanika, can you please clean this up? Abby’s done another tit on the carpet!!”
View attachment 342452
OMG that tuna looks cooked AF. AF!! It's literarily grey.
She doesn't even know how to handle fish - well guess what Scuz that's why chefs get education and proper training - to master their craft. You are embarrassment and a disgrace to be trying to even enter such area.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How to use up old building materials: Start with a layer of sand. Whip up a batch of plaster and carefully pour into cake pan, going up the sides to make a shell. Allow to dry, then fill shell with cement. Top with sawdust shavings and any little bits of debris you have lying around. Gluten, dairy and sugar-free. Vegan-friendly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Some of you guys may remember but I called out Sarah a while ago when she posted on her photo that she was getting her recipes tested by close friends, her team members and family in which I questioned wouldn’t you want people which fit a range of health needs and subgroups beyond people you know so they can give you more honest advice. She then commented saying they are honest and proceeded to block me. Although it looks like now every time she does make something she gets Tanika, Jai or Kurt to taste and it just gets approved?? How can she claim that her app is holistic and it has good recipes after literally making them once, getting it tasted by Kurt and then chucks them in? What’s all this 2 years of work for? She googles them makes them and it’s done. On top her nutritionist and dietician aren’t even renowned professionals.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This is bad. Her lips literally don't have enough space for so much added supstance.

View attachment 342445
Sorry I’m posting so much, but my god. Do her lips even have time to heal before she goes back under the needle? We talk about her lips in every thread, which is saying something about how often she goes because these threads go by in just a few days! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Some of you guys may remember but I called out Sarah a while ago when she posted on her photo that she was getting her recipes tested by close friends, her team members and family in which I questioned wouldn’t you want people which fit a range of health needs and subgroups beyond people you know so they can give you more honest advice. She then commented saying they are honest and proceeded to block me. Although it looks like now every time she does make something she gets Tanika, Jai or Kurt to taste and it just gets approved?? How can she claim that her app is holistic and it has good recipes after literally making them once, getting it tasted by Kurt and then chucks them in? What’s all this 2 years of work for? She googles them makes them and it’s done. On top her nutritionist and dietician aren’t even renowned professionals.
Oh yeah I remember! She even said she has a test group of 50 people each of different ethnicity background etc. L OOOO L
Well maybe she takes the food to their church gatherings, that could cover the number, not sure about variety.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m confused as to why she’s still recipe ‘testing’ and approving things for her cooking project that was meant to come out months ago and is supposedly coming out before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry I’m posting so much, but my god. Do her lips even have time to heal before she goes back under the needle? We talk about her lips in every thread, which is saying something about how often she goes because these threads go by in just a few days! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think we should stop commenting on the frequency of lips appointments, she is so distorted in her head she thinks these minor procedures won't be noticeable, but I see this as a " boiling frog syndrome" case so we should all let her get as many injectables and botox as often as she wants , until one day every soon out of nowhere she will show up looking like Donatella Versace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m confused as to why she’s still recipe ‘testing’ and approving things for her cooking project that was meant to come out months ago and is supposedly coming out before Christmas
She said she will add new recipes weekly so I assume she will keep “cooking” and also hyping on Instagram to get subscribers to the app.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They aren't normal. They're a different breed. They're hustlers, boss babes, business owners, parents, workout smashers, content creators. They sleep early and stay up late, they thrive off pressure and creativity, and at the height of orgasms they both whisper lies to each other because that's what really gets them off.

They aren't normal.
Getting up to speed but duck this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you give someone an app as a gift? Or like a subscription to an app as a gift?

I don't think they will make the Christmas deadline and I don't see the need to if it's not something you buy as a gift. People aren't really looking to eat healthier around Christmas (at least I'm not :p)

Reactions: 12
How to use up old building materials: Start with a layer of sand. Whip up a batch of plaster and carefully pour into cake pan, going up the sides to make a shell. Allow to dry, then fill shell with cement. Top with sawdust shavings and any little bits of debris you have lying around. Gluten, dairy and sugar-free. Vegan-friendly.
Super confused on how it's a 'cheesecake' recipe when all recipes are DF, GF and fun free

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.