Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah: Don't worry, don't feel like you're not fit enough to come to my retreat
Also Sarah (about her sick boyfriend): I'm going to beat Kurt because I've been training sooooo hard and I'm the best

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
P. S - I just maxed out my cart. She's expecting 50 sharing and 30 singles. She has 29 singles left and 48 sharing left.

I doubt they'd run it unless she gets at least 30 right??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those prices are insane? I'm sure her audience is a lot younger than me too, and I'm 28 in a stable well paying job and I couldn't drop 3k like that, even for something I really wanted (not this haha).

I'm glad that Kurt mentioned coming from other countries is difficult. I'm supposed to be going on a once in a lifetime trip to Aus in the middle of next year - starting to admit to myself it isn't going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
This. I was thinking the same, just because coronavirus is under control for now it doesn’t mean it will be in March. That is a lot of money upfront, they will most definitely not offer refunds, they’ll try to reschedule while she holds the money tight. I sense a scandal like the bushfire one
I’m sure they will tie in a visit to their wedding location too given it’s just a few hours down the road. Wedding planning trip on stan’s money.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure they will tie in a visit to their wedding location too given it’s just a few hours down the road. Wedding planning trip on stan’s money.
Next they'll be selling tickets to their wedding 😂 suppose they need "friends" somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm getting fyre festival vibes, they can't even be consistent with their own podcast let alone run a retreat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Not sure why journey retreats would partner with Sarah. From what I knew of them prior to today they run great retreats with some fantastic trainers. I actually know a couple of people that went on one.

Disappointed they’ve partnered with her

Reactions: 18
I've heard that "the cure" actually is getting pregnant. Even though, getting pregnant with PCOS is very difficult, once you do get pregnant, it might change everything.
Anyways, I personally doubt Sarah's ever had PCOS.
Opposite for me. I had two kids, conceived first month trying with both. Then I started feeling off a year later, including 80 day painful cycles. I got blood work & scan and both confirmed PCOS. I don't believe I had any symptoms prior to pregnancy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Let’s not forget she is running a fitness retreat with ZERO qualification
I imagine they will run it and take the classes. She just has to show up and smile and interact with people.

I doubt she’d have the insurance to instruct at an event like this. To get the insurance you have to be qualified.

She’s sold 12 from a max of 80

Reactions: 16
Speaking of numbers and how many spots they've sold, I had a look earlier when she made the stories and it was about 3 as mentioned above. Now, from the looks of it since we started talking about it here, they have REDESIGNED the landing pages so you can't as easily see how many tickets are sold HAHAHA. Before it showed you a little table of max numbers v what's available. Now you click more info and the option and it goes straight to book now. Miss Sezzles doesn't want us snooping at the sales numbers fails

PS: I am absolutely gobsmacked at the prices. I would low-key go if it was cheap, but literally at that price I could go overseas on one of my wonderful adventures. HA what a joke of a price to travel up one state :p

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Irrelevant to the current discussion but didn’t Scuzzy get her hair dyed a couple days ago? All I see is regrowth. That brown seeping through is obviously her natural hair colour ... stop being so in denial Sarah, it’s sad and more and more people are starting to see through your fakeness, lies and bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Irrelevant to the current discussion but didn’t Scuzzy get her hair dyed a couple days ago? All I see is regrowth. That brown seeping through is obviously her natural hair colour ... stop being so in denial Sarah, it’s sad and more and more people are starting to see through your fakeness, lies and bullshit
Yet she posts the BS stories about growing her hair that Skye Wheatley posts on like a desperate Stan.

The retreat idea would have worked when she was doing the Cotton On appearances and the class/workout she held (was it at a Westfield?) but the timing is so off, as is the price. Sis can’t seem to read the room...

Reactions: 14
It sounds like this retreat is targeted at crazy sezzy stans. Super expensive for what it is - some yoga classes, surfing, a cooking demonstration by sezzy, a photography lesson by Kurt.
For that amount of money, you could go somewhere and do a course maybe earning a qualification (in your chosen field of interest)by the end of the week.
Sadly, I feel like vulnerable girls who genuinely believe Sarah is their friend, will pay and have hopes of hanging out with "the fam" 24/7. In reality, they'll probably just catch glimpses of them and will definitely not be "besties" by the end of the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sezzy wanting people to pay $3500 to be her bestie, but couldn’t even care or respect her audience enough to give free workouts and content through covid is just a level of greed I can’t comprehend. Made ppl buy her ebook and couldn’t even do it along with them, but wants people to pay $3000 to do workouts with her? Yuck

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am so disgusted that they are trying to sell this retreat, not only as a fitness retreat which they have zero qualifications to do, but also as a chance to spend Fox's birthday with him. I can *maybe* understand having it on either of their birthdays as they're so narcissistic that I know that they'd love the fact that people are paying to spend their birthday with them, but the second birthday of their son? That's messed up. Beyond messed up. Anyone who buys a ticket to this thing is deluded and brainwashed.

I don't have a child, but I cannot imagine sharing such intimate moments of his life with millions of people, and now flogging a "retreat" as a chance to hang out with their toddler. It's repulsive. I feel so so bad for Fox. He doesn't get any social interaction with any children his age so he doesn't have any friends or any chance to develop social skills, his parents use every moment in his life to either distract from the scandals or to increase engagement and make money, and it seems like his only interaction with his mother is through a phone screen. He seems like such a sweet kid and he doesn't deserve to spend his birthday with (up to) 80 complete strangers.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.