Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest podcast "I have certain friends, right? And I love them so much. And they complain about not getting pay rises, and not getting paid enough...But you know, they just left work at 3 coz they wanna go camping with their friends. They say no, I can't go on that business trip because I'm going out with my friend to lunch. And that is so fine... however if your number one goal is to achieve a pay rise, then you can't on that camping trip, you can't go to coffee with that person"

I can't even respond to this...!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
Latest podcast "I have certain friends, right? And I love them so much. And they complain about not getting pay rises, and not getting paid enough...But you know, they just left work at 3 coz they wanna go camping with their friends. They say no, I can't go on that business trip because I'm going out with my friend to lunch. And that is so fine... however if your number one goal is to achieve a pay rise, then you can't on that camping trip, you can't go to coffee with that person"

Not this witch talking about her „Friends“ with ACTUAL jobs and work that she doesn’t even have a clue about? I’m sorry, she can really duck off with this, the girl is hardly working and was on her stories JUST TODAY saying how she keeps procrastinating with her work... She is the last person I would ever listen to when it comes to work ethics ha. What a brat she is, I just can’t. Girl needs to read the room and realize that all that talk is quite thick when your living the InFluEnZa life.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Wowww. I had to listen to this is hear it for myself and I have no words. Sarah works sooo hard. They are really so motivational 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 25

I just listened to this because I didn't fully believe that this could be legit... Really. Also sorry but who are her friends that can just choose to up and leave work? I haven't physically been into work since March because oh yeah, the pandemic, and I still can't clock off at 3. And I've worked till 1am before to get stuff done, and don't keep going on about it either.

Reactions: 28
The reason they podcast at 10:30pm is because they have poor time management skills and are greedy for the $$. Spotify are absolute losers for allowing them to have this stupid pointless podcast on their platform.
Also Sarah doesn’t have any friends to go camping with. She’s just jealous..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

says the chick that posts 100 IG Stories a day... lol who has a coffee with Kurt and says “just smashed out a meeting!” Lol nah girl just drink your damn coffee it doesn’t need to be a work meeting if you only discussed taking photos over the weekend lol

edit to say:also when those photos are “candid” photos of you”playing” with your son lol

• Haha
Reactions: 50

I interpreted that as her throwing shade at her "friends" which means her employees asking for a pay rise and her telling them they don't deserve it because they are not available to do whatever she wants whenever she wants. am I that negatively biased against her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I interpreted that as her throwing shade at her "friends" which means her employees asking for a pay rise and her telling them they don't deserve it because they are not available to do whatever she wants whenever she wants. am I that negatively biased against her?
Wwwwwow that would be insanely evil but I 100% see her doing that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
4CBA0865-6895-4D07-91E3-71DBB443D9C6.png
this was posted on the reddit page. Obviously we all know how hypocritical this message is because she’s the one that’s toxic and she’s the one that bullies blah blah blah. The part that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD was “talking about people behind their back” witch WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK IM TRYING TO SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BUT YOURE A COWARD THAT KEEPS BLOCKING PEOPLE. Let me know when you’re ready to hear it firsthand girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
I dislike her content so much. I bet she thinks working mothers shouldn’t leave early to pick their kids up too.

Reactions: 48
That podcast 🤨 aren’t all of her “friends” employed by HER? So she is the one denying them a pay rise.... and she’s bitter about them finishing work at 3 and hanging with friends? Omg dead! This girl is ruthless sorry to her besties/workers find a new job hunnies

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Quality over quantity, is she living in the 70’s. Working longer or later doesn’t make you a better or harder worker. You don’t have to do overtime or work through your lunch to be a great employee who deserves a pay rise.
On the hair topic all the supplements in the world for someone who eats well and exercises? I get having some supplements especially if your are deficient in something. I feel like she’s screaming out for PR from those like Malia hair mask and georgiamae I think it is that Skye Wheatley posts about.
those posts the other day about getting pregnant for thick hair were frightening, anyone else I would have laughed at realized it was a joke but she just doesn’t pull of sarcasm well, very passive aggressive!

Reactions: 54
So disappointing she didn’t show her ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE but everyone should lurk Reddit IATA incase Kurt posts about hating this cake like her sister did HAHAHA!
Please tell me someone has a link to that 😂.

and to everyone saying she should have put the camera down for the birthday.
1. Totally agree
2. I live in the same area as her and know her and her sisters relatively well, and know the nurses who delivered her very well. One of my friends literally had to take (read, forcefully remove from her) the camera from her to get her to focus on the labour. So not surprised she filmed a birthday at all costs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
This tit makes me so mad. She talks about kindness but she is the furthest thing from it. Was she thinking about kindness when she ruined someone’s small business for her own mistake? When she ignores and silences people of color? When she replies with snarky comments and blocks every person who disagrees with her?? When she scans her followers? When she gives unqualified health advice?! No lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 346031this was posted on the reddit page. Obviously we all know how hypocritical this message is because she’s the one that’s toxic and she’s the one that bullies blah blah blah. The part that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD was “talking about people behind their back” witch WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK IM TRYING TO SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BUT YOURE A COWARD THAT KEEPS BLOCKING PEOPLE. Let me know when you’re ready to hear it firsthand girl
She's the last person to talk about kindness when she publicly shamed and ruined a small business. She never apologized. SHE LITERALLY NEVER APOLOGIZES FOR ANYTHING. So kind, and Christian and blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just listened to Ep.41 Sacrifice for Success of the Health Code Podcast. Honestly like wtf did I just listen to.

Tone death about the current economic crisis. Do they realise we are in a global pandemic? I know Australia is different to other countries but lots of workers are taking a pay cut let alone working for a payrise.

Secondly she is glamourising burn out culture that was “popular” like 5 years ago. I work in Human Resources and someone hustling does not mean they are the best worker anymore. It’s all about flexibility, endurance and improvement of existing employees to minimise burnout and turnover.
Also if you are starting a business of course there is additional work required at the start but please focus on learning how to delegate as no ones best work gets down midnight the day before.
Honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Hey you lovely people, this has been a passion project of mine that I have been working on for a month. I set a due date for myself on Christmas, but unlike Scuz I can actually get things done on time and work my butt without bragging about it.

I’ve always wanted some big YouTubers/Commentary channels to cover this topic, but I’m done waiting so I made my own. I barely have any following so any type of support would be highly appreciated 😘

After this ordeal of a video, I’ll taking a break from Scuz and tattle for a while. I’ll return, but meanwhile thanks so much for being such a welcoming community during some of my darkest and loneliest times 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 124
Omg I haven't chuckled like this is a while.

"Hey sissy's ok so normal I don't do life hack videos because I don't like watching them and I only make videos I want to watch Buuuuut I have been getting HEAPS of DMs about doing a life hack series SO. Ok, sorry I just had to put Fox down to play. Ok so I'm going to do a little series on Wedding Life Hackz, starting with beauty and fashion and then maybe I'll get Kurt to help with some diy stuff. I know this isn't technically a life hack but I think it's a life hack because it's literally changing my life. Friends - well, my besties - check this out. A literally home manicure that was so cheap. I got this $45 nail polish but it'll work out to be like idk $10 each time and its So good! Normally I like pink but I thought I wanted a pop of colour!" (Like everything else she teases that receives minimal praise, this series will never continue)

I made a prediction a while back about Tanika wanting a pay rise but not asking because she knew Sarah would make an insta story and shade anyone who didn't work hard for their passion.

I can't believe I was right oh my god. Let me try and find it.

edit: found it 🥲
Screenshot_20201214-115351.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.