Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, it’s like this with so many influencers which is why it’s so hard legislate.

I would assume those photos would technically fall under legislation but because they were done at their home there’s no evidence that they did or didn’t comply with legislation. And money wise they probably do have a trust set up for him so for a few pics they could easily throw 100 dollars in there and be in compliance . So I think you’re spot on. They will never be accountable due to their set up.

there desperately needs to be legislative soon to handle this. Imo even kids being in vlogs should entitle them to pay. It’s work and for people like Sarah fox is arguably the reason for a lot of her views meaning he’s responsible for a portion of her income. Obviously extremely difficult to determine how much children should make in influencer situations but we need some way to calculate it.

sorry for the rambling I’m very passionate about this lol I know it’s nerdy but as a law student I find it interesting !
I agree with you! but at the same time, her instagram is technically her business and her brand (isn't that what we always hear, this is my brand, i've built my brand as a boss babe) therefore anything on that platform should be business and therefore should be not personal and photos of her kid are part of the business. And yes anything where fox is tagged with WF should also be business. Her parents posting him on their own, should be fine as it isn't exploiting, but him on a public, brand/business platform is. if she even had a separate private personal account and wanted to post him there, thats fine, but if on that private account she makes money or has brands or anything of the short follow here there, it is part of a business as it makes money.

Im also getting tired of influencers getting gifts and whatever for their kids from brands. I think it is friggin weird to have brands (makeup, WF, whatever) sending baby chairs for the kids, or products to use for the kid, etc. that is just wrong, as the intent is for the kid to use it and her to hopefully talk about it.
And there is something to be said about influencers receiving gifts regardless for other members of their family, children or pets. Because sometimes it seems like they are doing it to get more money and free loot, over anything else.
I

That rant was absolute rubbish, why didn’t they think a little before having a home office and spending all that money, it’s only been a couple of months since they actually finished the office and started working in it. Imagine having that much money that your like wouldn’t it be fun to have everyone at home so it’s soo easy to work and we can all be together.... next minute I don’t like it I’m an introvert. I actually don’t think her complaining on her stories is that bad but she’s kind of throwing her team under the bus.
Doesn't she have an entire extra room upstairs that they haven't cleaned that could easily be her own office, or how about the playroom that is so unstimulating and white for a child, can't he have his toys in his bedroom like most kids? Never understood why they use over half that back room for a podcasting set up when they seem to be epicly inconsistent with podcasting.

Does anyone find it funny that in the sunee reel, she poses with a great variety of fresh looking fruits/veggies and even a loaf of bread (lol), but proceeds to only make a popsicle thing out of a mushed banana and some chocolate chips? Not that there's anything wrong with banana and choc chips, but pretty sure a real foodie would think of ways to enjoy all the delicious foods in front of them and not just use them as props. :rolleyes: everything about her is so fake!
edited for typos
Not to act like I never waste food, but it bugs other people when she cuts up so much perfectly good and typically out of season fruit and veg to take photoshoots and flat lays. Like sure she might eat some of it, but there is no way she eats all of that that is now open and cut up or half open within a day or two of the photo before it starts to go off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Guess we can’t be 100% sure that Tanika thought it would be funny to change her name to Shaniqua

BUT

It is so on brand for someone from Sarah’s team to think that tit is ‘funny’
I’m surprised no one here or back in the day at GuruG ever noticed this kind of ‘humour’ from Tanika... (I came a cross this on her insta back in 2018(?) & I’ve always side-eyed her for it. https://www.instagram.com/p/LVLCeGDNZF

(Edited for typo)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
That dinner looks dry AF!! Everything’s healthy cause it’s DF, GF, Fun Free...chicken & onion rings looks bland due to lack of seasoning. Why must durt lie so much...you can be honest. Not everything has to taste great...and that pasta salad 🤢🤢

I’m surprised no one here or back in the day at GuruG ever noticed this kind of ‘humour’ from Tanika... (I came a cross this on her insta back in 2018(?) & I’ve always side-eyed her for it. https://www.instagram.com/p/LVLCeGDNZF

(Edited for typo)
Everyone should go comment “Racist Pig” on this post. You’re exposed...no wonder they so tone deaf! It’s really sad 😞 & heartbreaking to know that scuzz is an undercover racist.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well I guess we can definitively say Tanika is racist trash also. What the duck is wrong with these people. Guess it’s why deleting Sarah’s comments from BIPOC never weighed on her conscience.
And Tanika, since I know you’re reading - duck you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
I went back and noted the days she says she got her period:

Mon, Oct 19th - got period at pilates
Mon, Nov 16th - was on her period when she blasted Sabi and Soul
Tues, Dec 14th - today she is day 2 so started yesterday

So her cycles appear to be around 28 days. I think it just feels shorter because these threads move so fast. Nothing unusual here unless she's lying of course and we know she's done that in the past.

She does appear to be getting more and more emotional everytime she gets her period though. Last month she blamed her period for blasting Sabi and Soul. This month it's ranting at her friends/colleagues. Next month's cycle is due right on Sunee's release so let's get the popcorn ready for that one!

On a more serious note the emotional breakdowns could be because she's not pregnant. I wouldn't be surprised if she's secretely trying/hoping to conceive before the wedding, because sometimes the desire for a baby outweighs the consequences - like having to cancel the fitness retreat or the wedding because she won't get married with a bump showing.

Just speculation, and maybe I'm projecting too because I've been down that rabbit hole of being desperate to conceive. Every month I got my period was devestating, even if I knew there was no chance that month I could be pregnant. My moods and emotions were all over the place.

Or of course Scuzz is lying about her periods and is just using it as an excuse to be a witch to people, who can tell with her 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for this response with dates! I feel like my theory was reaching and yours may be closer to the mark. Love that her periods syncs with Sunee dropping.. 🍿

Reactions: 10

(Edited for typo)
No words...
Holy tit!
No wonder she works with scuzz. They're all peas from the same pod!
bleeping hell the racism in this small group of people is just vile! And these are people who have influence over 1.4 million followers?! I despair.
Well I guess we can definitively say Tanika is racist trash also. What the duck is wrong with these people. Guess it’s why deleting Sarah’s comments from BIPOC never weighed on her conscience.
And Tanika, since I know you’re reading - duck you.
👏

Reactions: 36
So glad she mastered a basic crumbed chicken recipe. The cooking project is now complete. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
No words...
bleeping gross!! I support that someone should post those pictures on Reddit

ok edit to add that I left a comment in one of Tanika's pic and got blocked in a record of 2 minutes, that is dedication.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her form in that video is terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️
She really isn’t as fit as she should be with her extreme restrictive diet and working out multiple times a day.
Id love to see her attempt one hand pull-ups like Kayla Itsines did the other day.
It’s not fair to compare her to another fitness influencer but Kayla seems to have a much better balance when it comes to food and training.

Having a daughter myself, I’d MUCH rather her to grow up idolising someone like Kayla. Sarah is toxic to the fitspo world.
I think Sarah used to a be a lot fitter than she is now. In an attempt to "bounce back", she appears to sacrifice genuine strength for aesthetics, whereas previously she could easily do crazy ab workouts and pull ups.

Reactions: 15
yeah ok wtf, someone should definitely post these to reddit, that is just disgusting

Also - funny how sarah always responds to the most trivial stuff (RE: FrOnT FaCiNg CaMeRa) but of course the important stuff like dragging a small business down, silencing BIPOC and her low quality clothing is never adressed by her but rather deleted and blocked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
yeah ok wtf, someone should definitely post these to reddit, that is just disgusting

Also - funny how sarah always responds to the most trivial stuff (RE: FrOnT FaCiNg CaMeRa) but of course the important stuff like dragging a small business down, silencing BIPOC and her low quality clothing is never adressed by her but rather deleted and blocked.
exactly, it shows that she actually reads every comment, response, and reaction. But to be honest I think most of the time when she makes those ig stories saying "and before people come at me saying ______ " no one has actually said anything to her and it's just a blanket statement and a big 'duck you" to people like us that pick up on her mistakes. It's a way of saying "SHUT UP!! lalalalala i cant hear you"

edit - ill post on reddit if no one does in a day. karma for them delete every single comment of criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 30
exactly, it shows that she actually reads every comment, response, and reaction. But to be honest I think most of the time when she makes those ig stories saying "and before people come at me saying ______ " no one has actually said anything to her and it's just a blanket statement and a big 'duck you" to people like us that pick up on her mistakes. It's a way of saying "SHUT UP!! lalalalala i cant hear you"

edit - ill post on reddit if no one does in a day. karma for them delete every single comment of criticism
oh yes for sure, definitely agree with that blanket statement thing!

and it’s the same as „i get so many questions about xyz, YoU CaN BuY It hErE“, she probably never got questions but need to shill the product anyways

Reactions: 10
Tanika has deleted the box braids (I hope this is the correct term) and changed the caption on the other photo ... were these old screenshots or is she really keeping up with this tread?

ETA: Autocorrect

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.