Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was at my worst with my anorexia my hair looked similar to that photos. She absolutely does not get enough iron/protein/other nutrients in her diet. I could bet you a fair amount of money she’s probably anemic also. She is pushing her body to its limits and just because she doesn’t look severely underweight she is probably doing a lot of damage to her insides (I detest the idea that you have to look sickly skinny to have an eating disorder, 100% not true).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cronulla is south Sydney. She was in Avalon (in the park right next to the RSL) a week or so ago to resize her ring. I do wonder when she went back to pick up her ring. Or would they resize it in a day?
There has been a case in Cronulla now though
Yeah I believe there’s a case in Cronulla and 3 locations in Cronulla that the infected person/people have visited so could potentially end up being more cases

Reactions: 8
On the Kendal video front, I feel like she’s just moved from copying Sarah to copying Ellie Bullen now, the girl clearly has issues with being herself and feels a strong need to imitate people exactly

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Remember when she refused to count calories because she said she tried but was already up to 2000 calories by midday and she didn't want to keep counting? Completely forgetting that 2000 calories is not enough to someone as active as her, so eating more is completely normal and she shouldn't feel bad. She bangs on about how she never counts calories and always eats intuitively, but I don't believe either of those things.
1. She used to count calories (or, likely did when she used to use My Fitness Pal and follow IIFYM and carb cycling), and I believe that stuck around to the point where she naturally goes for items that would be lower in calories.

2. I don't believe she eats intuitively, because if she's craving something she'll put off eating until she can cook her own mock-up, or until she founds a "healthy" option i.e. something where she can see practically every ingredient. Intuitive eating doesn't inherently mean you give yourself permission to eat whatever you want, but it certainly does not mean you push off hunger cues and genuine signals from your body until you find a socially acceptable healthy meal.

Reactions: 27
Sarah's Day #16: Master cleaner, chronic complainer, come celebrate my son's birthday you total stranger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Maybe I can sponsor Kurt to shave Sarah’s hair off. Then we can stop hearing about her stupid weak ass hair.

View attachment 351850
Let’s all rewind back to January before she went pink and she has luscious mermaid hair :rolleyes:
Is this the before picture? This is not luscious hair. She has never had luscious hair. Even when she was pregnant and harping on about how thick and amazing it was. It looks like it needs to be chopped to above her shoulders. The peach is a toner! It did not damage her hair. I’d be annoyed if I was her hair dresser as she makes it seem like it’s her fault. I still think she is going to bring out a new collab and say that’s what gave her mErMaIdE hair

Reactions: 16
The continuous mention of her hair and the not so subtle question of whether we want a vlog on it is just her marketing tactic to introduce a sponsorship as coyly as possible to make it feel genuine. I wonder who is paying the big bucks. Must be a lot for her to stop the Poopy Bloom narrative that it’s made her hair so thick.

I seriously feel like her hair looks better natural and loose, rather than straightened within an inch of it’s life to look like the finest hair ever or slicked back tight AF with sweat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She has been sending off a lot pregnancy vibes lately. Fock’s playroom, loved her hair when she was pregnant, the snap of the bouncer.. she cleaned it for Focks bro/sis.... but quick to say she’s not preggers...
I sniff another scam coming on...

Reactions: 10
Look fair point we didn’t realise till now that she was in Avalon not that long ago. Anyone remember the date? I know we had someone who said they didn’t live far from where she was, hope you’re staying safe!

Reactions: 3

Watch from 5:22
I’m not sure if she covered this on the video (I couldn’t watch more) or Insta stories but she 100% confirmed that the situation (at 5.22) was body bloom growing new hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh back in the days of your mates ‘hacking’ into fb. We all did it. I don’t think his sponsors will care much for such old posts?

Reactions: 52
Oh back in the days of your mates ‘hacking’ into fb. We all did it. I don’t think his sponsors will care much for such old posts?
agree, I cringe at tit I posted 10-12 years ago when facebook was first a thing. Thanks fb memories. I know Kurt is in the public spotlight by default of dating Sarah now, but I think we should focus on his current actions and not reach at his teenage past and ignorance on a new social media platform.. which I am more than guilty of as well (especially hacking others and writing dumb statuses).

Moving on - Kendal clone just posted her video

Reactions: 27
Hey Durt! Stay classy :) - I might send this off to your sponsors bruz
I think this is a far reach. Posts from 2011 shouldn’t reflect you as a person today, I’ve got a bunch of weird crap that comes up in my Facebook memories too.

Reactions: 15
it's crazy how much kendal talks like sarah too, same phrases and everything. "positive vibes" i just choked, also the "if youre wondering where my outfit is from" GIRL PLEASE

Reactions: 11
it's crazy how much kendal talks like sarah too, same phrases and everything. "positive vibes" i just choked, also the "if youre wondering where my outfit is from" GIRL PLEASE
Yes omg they sound the same! I am only two minutes in and the way she says ‘Sarah’ is annoying me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.