Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think there is a huge difference between being a sarahsday fan vs a sarahsday STAN?? I think many people defend her because they are NOT full on stans and trying to (unrealistically) live like scuzo, her fans just casually take in her content and that’s why they are still blind to all of her bullsh*t
I think many of us here were full blown stans- taking her advice, buying her garbage, looking up to her etc. and have come to the realization her life is a lie

Reactions: 22
Love this thread title haha. The photo that she reposted of the girl wearing the new collection.. the band isn’t even flat against her body, it’s literally just hanging off the bottom of her boobs which means zero support. They’re the shittiest made products, clearly didn’t think of different body types when they were made.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
“It’s the norm for us” how sad......
I was about to post this! She needs to chill, super aggressive when the comment wasn’t malicious in any way and a completely valid point. Miss “I hate drama” really likes to start tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
When a PLUS size range is created, the cut is adjusted to suit a different shape body.
Sarahs range isn’t Plus at all but it’s obviously been designed for a certain body type.
It looks like these styles won’t suit anyone with curves. It also looks like the fabric will stretch easily.

Reactions: 22
“It’s the norm for us” how sad......
If this was truly about family memories she could just film and not publish it. Crazy concept, I know.

And what in the world is activated almond butter?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
If this was truly about family memories she could just film and not publish it. Crazy concept, I know.

And what in the world is activated almond butter?
Hate that I know this but it’s almonds-soaked-dehydrated and blended into almond butter 😂 to be extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think there is a huge difference between being a sarahsday fan vs a sarahsday STAN?? I think many people defend her because they are NOT full on stans and trying to (unrealistically) live like scuzo, her fans just casually take in her content and that’s why they are still blind to all of her bullsh*t
I think many of us here were full blown stans- taking her advice, buying her garbage, looking up to her etc. and have come to the realization her life is a lie
I’ve never once purchased anything from her. Never felt compelled to. I realised she was fake as soon as I started following her (around 18 months ago) and always had a problem with her describing herself as a ‘holistic health princess’ when all she did was take stupid selfies in front of a mirror all day, inflate her lips, promote stupid eBooks and crap fashion? Then with unnecessarily eating GF/DF. I was interested to understand what other people thought which is when I stumbled on here. I feel bad for the many people who have spent money purchasing from her when she is blatantly so unethical in the way she operates. The biggest thing that irks me is having someone/people being paid to block, delete and silence the very audience she craves.

Reactions: 51
I was about to post this! She needs to chill, super aggressive when the comment wasn’t malicious in any way and a completely valid point. Miss “I hate drama” really likes to start tit.
All influencers do this I have found. It’s like how dare someone question what they do or have a difference of opinion! 🙄

Reactions: 24
Sorry for the double post - I was toying with the idea of posting this because of the “likes = validation” that led to Instagram hiding the number of likes you received and I know a few people who used to obsess over the number so I hope I don’t trigger anything buuuuuuuut

I was resetting my password yesterday and did it on my laptop. I’m not sure if this is common knowledge but you can actually still see the amount of likes on a post on your desktop (I didn’t know this) so I took a look at Sarah’s profile and I’m seriously questioning the authenticity of Sarah’s following (in conjunction with the bot screenshots) Her engagement is actually shocking, rarely hitting over 100k recently unless the photo is of Fox (her reboot in particular was baaaaaad) and I know the algorithm is weird but she posts a thousand stories a day so surely that would increase her number of profile visits???

I just thought this was super interesting and wondered if anyone with more knowledge of social media had any insight? I thought with buying followers they disappear pretty quickly which could explain why on her social blade it went up like 1k and then down 1k a couple days later, but for someone with 1.1m the likes to follow ratio inwould think is way off for someone who is as active as her. I went onto a couple more profiles to check and other influencers are still getting a good return on their posts in comparison to their following ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 9.13.28 am.png

Surely they're smart enough to use a real alias? hahaha but joined yesterday? hmmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
does this thread not come up in the Sarahs day thread page for anyone else? I can only see up to 15.

Reactions: 10
Thread recap - these go so fast now because the last thread was started 9 days ago! wowsers!

-Adobe campaign released, Sarah stuck a bunch of cringey post it notes to Kurts head telling him to shave his hair
-Sarah decided to do curly girl method for a day (again) then went and got her her dyed "natural" again (even though her natural colour is brown)
-Sarah admitted she has been sponsored by Tropeaka
-As normal, Sarah can't spell for tit and is too lazy to proof read her spon posts
-Sarah lied that she ended her partnership with Mazda, when they dropped her
-Jaggery powder is the new coconut sugar
-Lifting tires gives you a "bride bootay"
-Caught out buying followers and having tonnes of bot comments (after losing hundreds of followers each day)
-Thinks she invented lasagne (spoiler: it was not lasagne, it was offensive)
-Girl finally got the jeweller to resize her ring for free
-Still no public apology for Sabi and Soul (I will never let this go)
-Released a boring AF wedding update vlog, made up some story about changing her mind about her dress - apparently vlog was filmed 3 times
-Declared she will have 5 bridesmaids, wedding is at Elements in May, doesn't want to do what everyone else has done (HAHAHHA) so whats something other than dried palms and neutral colours (a la Steph Claire Smith), wed shred coming
-Told Kurt she was going out drinking to pick up boys to try and get a reaction?
-Thigh gap photoshop controversy, Kurt accidentally uploaded a non photoshopped version of Sarah at the beach which shows the 'before' of a previous upload with Sarah having a space between her legs. No comment from Kurt or Sez, Outspoken podcast briefly mentioned it (but they love Sarah so never properly call her out - Hi Outspoken! thanks for reading here)
-Sarah passive aggressively does a series of insta stories about parenting and what she feeds Fox
-Kurts bday. Sarah makes him a "rocky road" she stole the recipe for and said that Kurt wanted a break for his bday yet she vlogged the whole thing
-Cooking app still not released
-Mega stan Kendal announces she's unfollowed Sarah and will be releasing a video about why
-Kurt posted a photo at the beach confirming that in fact, her legs do touch
-Kurt reminds everyone what sarcasm is when Sarah announces she deserves an oscar
-We revisited the AITA ice cream cake saga

Campaign release
-Tan as dark as her model (who is a POC)
-Copied products from cotton on
-Barbie themed - so tone deaf, eco princess literally emerges from plastic
-Sarah and white fox seem confused if she is an XS or S
-Ab check in campaign vid
-Campaign copy of NSYNC video clip
-Sad acting skills
-Confirmed they filmed campaign the day Fox was released from hospital
-Fans already coming out showing how poor the quality is - see through and holes in shorts
-Sarah reiterates constantly that she "designed it" even though one of the pieces is a direct rip off of another WF piece

Usual whinging and terrible spelling - someone buy Sez a dictionary for christmas

All this in the space of 9 days WOW

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Soooo I had a thought.... the benefit of her releasing an 'app' is we are able to write reviews on the app store... and I don't think her or Kurt can delete them. Can anyone confirm this?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.