Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like when someone has damaged their hair so bad they have to get a pixie cut then they just slap in some tape ins and it looks so bad and unblended. Reminds me of high school when everyone got disgusting horse hair looking extensions hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sis really just proclaimed she wants to be environmentally friendly while driving her beastly range rover 1km down the road and wearing her mass-produced fast fashion. Influencers are whack, they really living the modern day fairytail.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Sis really just proclaimed she wants to be environmentally friendly while driving her beastly range rover 1km down the road and wearing her mass-produced fast fashion. Influencers are whack, they really living the modern day fairytail.
That's why she had to add in that she normally rides her bike haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Should we start a petition to cap the amount of stories she’s allowed to post, that was over 35 stories in one go???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah's real body.
and it looks bleeping fine! I'm not a fan of Sarah, but I can personally say that this is a great figure! I'll maintain that I think Sarah has a great ass, and I've said before that you don't get a great ass without healthy body fat and good thighs.

Reactions: 53
and it looks bleeping fine! I'm not a fan of Sarah, but I can personally say that this is a great figure!
Shame that great body doesn't house a great heart, great personality or great mind.

The sad part is that she's built her channel and career on that shredded appearance when she was at her lowest point. She's trapped. Had she built her career on being an uplifting, positive, genuine person (as she claims to be but her actions say otherwise), she wouldn't be in this mess now. Shallow is as shallow does.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
and it looks bleeping fine! I'm not a fan of Sarah, but I can personally say that this is a great figure! I'll maintain that I think Sarah has a great ass, and I've said before that you don't get a great ass without healthy body fat and good thighs.
yeah it's great for someone who doesn't train not for someone who trains 718168 a day and restrict like crazy... if I didn't know her i would think that this is just a normal girl who eats whatever she wants and go to the gym meybe once a week

• Heart
Reactions: 35
yeah it's great for someone who doesn't train not for someone who trains 718168 a day and restrict like crazy... if I didn't know her i would think that this is just a normal girl who eats whatever she wants and go to the gym meybe once a week
All the more proof that her ebooks are a scam. She knows nothing about training effectively. She thinks more=better and even more= even better. :rolleyes:
The poor stans who paid for her crappy ebooks...such a scam!

Reactions: 38
Points that stood out to me from the vlog:
One, she cut out a part of Fox doing that patience test where he clearly got worked up. She just finished explaining that he had a rough night and was going to have a tired day and thinks that’s the best time to do a teasy kind of test? I’ve definitely seen heaps of parents do it and it’s pretty funny usually but really read the room, that was not a good time to do it for Fox and she definitely edited out him being upset about it.
And two, when she offers Jai a cupcake or whatever they are and says they aren’t gluten free and he says so that means it’s good? HAHAHAHAHAHA is this not the same employee that taste tests all of her gluten dairy fun free recipes for the app?! And that’s his opinion of what gluten free is, what does that tell us 😂
I had a third point too but I’ve forgotten it and I really can’t sit through that again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Did i hear her correct? She put those tuna steaks in a soup to simmer?????? Not to mention that they were already cooked??? Why 😫😫 WHY you must degrade food like this constantly. Please. Have some respect for produce ffs. And that pot of.. whatever that was.. is literally the furthest thing from ramen. I know she admitted that it's really not but how can you think that it even could be?? Ramen is cooked completely differently. The fact that she is coming out with a cooking project is making me more furious by the day.

This also pisses me off so much cause tuna steak is literally my favourite food ever but I can't afford proper sushi grade tuna steak that you can cook rare 😥 the way it is SUPPOSED to be cooked 😤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m getting huge Michael Jackson / Ashy Bines nose vibes.... what the fucks she done to it, honestly.
Yep it is completely different to her original nose. Don’t mind either way but calling herself a natural, holistic princess is complete mis-advertising.

Reactions: 15
Shame that great body doesn't house a great heart, great personality or great mind.

The sad part is that she's built her channel and career on that shredded appearance when she was at her lowest point. She's trapped. Had she built her career on being an uplifting, positive, genuine person (as she claims to be but her actions say otherwise), she wouldn't be in this mess now. Shallow is as shallow does.
She even further trapped by the company that makes her believe she needs to lose weight to fit into her "normal size". Size XS by White Fox's sizing chart is a size 6, but Cotton On (including Supre and Factorie), Dotti, Kmart, Assembly label, and Target all list XS as size 6.
They're literally giving her body dysmorphia every time she tells fans she's a size S because that makes her feel bigger than she actually is.

That was a bit harsh, to be honest. I'm not defending her, but I don't think anyone's body is a true reflection of their eating or fitness habits, so I wouldn't judge someone's figure and assume they don't exercise. I mean, imagine saying that to someone who wasn't Sarah, and who was having a horrible time with body dysmorphia. It might only push them to train harder because they need to visibly show off their hard work to prove themselves.

Reactions: 37
Does she realise that the hair she has now... is not the same hair she had as a teenager.... like, it grows.... your high school hair straightener didn’t touch a single hair that’s on your head today... I guess in her case the bleach and frying must just seep into her brain which obviously has ongoing effects.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Sarah's real body.
I still spy a thigh gap on her real body......she looks fine. I dont know why she has to hide it.

So - Did she say her hair is thin because she used cheap straighteners in high school?
Surely she isn't that stupid, you've lost that hair by now Sez......your nearly 30 right?

P.S I just quickly forwarded through her vlog.......I think thats the best one shes done in a while, years probably. Didn't feel as fake as usual.

Reactions: 22
I still spy a thigh gap on her real body......she looks fine. I dont know why she has to hide it.

So - Did she say her hair is thin because she used cheap straighteners in high school?
Surely she isn't that stupid, you've lost that hair by now Sez......your nearly 30 right?

P.S I just quickly forwarded through her vlog.......I think thats the best one shes done in a while, years probably. Didn't feel as fake as usual.
I started writing my summary and honestly I only finished because I started. The beach scene reminded me of one vlog where she got up and immediately went to the beach, came home, showered, and vacuumed. I remember it being the first vlog that really motivated me, and I'll be honest and say I revisit it sometimes because I like that genuine "love for life" that Sarah used to have. I agree; this vlog reminds me of old Sarah.

What's tit is that KURT WANTED A BREAK FROM IT ALL. He didn't want his bday vlogged! It felt normal because she couldn't vlog every second, and she didn't bang on about healthy, vegan, DF things, because Kurt wanted an ice cream cake and she couldn't risk another coconut block of ice so she used store bought ice cream and packet cake mix. Like a normal bleeping person, she didn't ruin another person's birthday by trying to control what they ate

Reactions: 16
That was a bit harsh, to be honest.
It's actually accurate, though. Her body is beautiful but she's always posing and flexing and photoshopping- precisely because her body is not reflecting the work she's putting in.
@ppaandaaa wasn't shaming her; rather she was just pointing out the reality of Sarah's incorrect approach to exercise. It's important because her stans are following her advice, which she is not qualified to give and will injure people!
but I don't think anyone's body is a true reflection of their eating or fitness habits
Huh?
Wait. Do you mean someone's physique may be impacted by medical conditions that affect their body composition? Thyroid issues and the like? If I'm understanding that correctly, then sure, you're right.
But in the average person, of course your food and exercise will determine your body composition.
imagine saying that to someone who wasn't Sarah, and who was having a horrible time with body dysmorphia. It might only push them to train harder because they need to visibly show off their hard work to prove themselves.
Absolutely true that comments could trigger people into disordered behaviour. However, Sarah's comments, posing, posturing, photo editing, public shaming, demonization of food...all that triggers people all the freaking time.
Pointing out inconsistencies helps puncture the "shame bubble" that she has created, so her followers don't feel like they're failures if they don't live up to her falsified ultra-shredded image that she claims is real and raw.

I hope you know I'm not disagreeing with you personally. I'm simply offering an alternative perspective to consider. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's actually accurate, though. Her body is beautiful but she's always posing and flexing and photoshopping- precisely because her body is not reflecting the work she's putting in.
@ppaandaaa wasn't shaming her; rather she was just pointing out the reality of Sarah's incorrect approach to exercise. It's important because her stans are following her advice, which she is not qualified to give and will injure people!

Huh?
Wait. Do you mean someone's physique may be impacted by medical conditions that affect their body composition? Thyroid issues and the like? If I'm understanding that correctly, then sure, you're right.
But in the average person, of course your food and exercise will determine your body composition.

Absolute true that comments could trigger people into disordered behaviour. However, Sarah's comments, posing, posturing, photo editing, public shaming, demonization of food...all that triggers people all the freaking time.
Pointing out inconsistencies helps puncture the "shame bubble" that she has created, so her followers don't feel like they're failures if they don't live up to her falsified ultra-shredded image that she claims is real and raw.

I hope you know I'm not disagreeing with you personally. I'm simply offering an alternative perspective to consider. :)
im so glad you did this, great points x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.