Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lf0304

Very late to this but was just reading the previous thread and can someone fill me in on what happened with that Kendal Barden? Why do people think the post was about Sarah?

Reactions: 2

Moogun

the ugly outfit is back AGAIN! why Sarah? arent you a "designer " with like a million pieces of clothes of all your collections in your closet, why you always wear that outfit that looks like it was purchased at Dimmeys
Hahahha I actually like it 😅

• Sick

Gensdoor

To be completely honest, I really think Sarah, Kurt, Tanika and the lot are just plain ignorant. I am not originally from Australia but I’ve been living here for a couple years and I have to say I met a lot of people that are good people, but really ignorant when it comes to racial issues. If you ask them if they are racist they would say no because they have black friends and wish no harm on black people, but really they are racist because making jokes about them is racist, and when I say this to them they just say “aah it’s just a bit of aussie humour”. I feel like Sarah and co are just this type of Australian, the kind that hasn’t experienced the world outside of their little australian bubble filled with “aussie humour”.
I really think Tanika fails to see how calling herself Shaniqua is racist because she simply is not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. What’s sad to me about the influencer world is that most influenceres are not bad people or don’t mean to be bad, they are just dumb and that’s dangerous
I've listened to a few aussie podcasts and I agree. The amount of semesters jokes that are made make me cringe, but everyone on the podcast laughed it off like its okay to do.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Not a rumour, that's been confirmed by Dr Chant during the 11an update. Attended on Wednesday the 15th.

That being said, we all know Sarah was recently in Avalon dropping off her ring to be resized, and since she's gotten it back it's likely she went to pick it up too.

Let's hope she stays home and gets tested if they have symptoms.
Yeah i obviously posted that before the 11am update haha

ChangingGame

*Incoming info dump and rant*! Also PLEASE excuse any poor spelling and grammar my phone took a fall and is totally cracked making it hard to type and read.

ALSO!! I’m only providing context to Sarah, Kurt and Tanika’s actions and belief systems, NOT defending them or their actions in any way! I hate the racist stigma of our country and these idiots only make it worse. Plus their influence on many young Aussies is only going to exacerbate the issue.

So. Growing up and attending 1-2 high schools over from Sezzy. (I went to Heathcote High, Sarah going to St. John BOSCO College, being 5 mins away from each other) the Sutherland Shire area which includes those areas, the town she grew up in and Cronulla shares the same “I’m not racist, but I make racist jokes, culturally appropriate and use slurs”.

It would be extremely common for kids at schools in our area on the trains to and from school to chat and sit together. Return after the summer/Christmas holiday and froth over their mates tan by saying “omg you look so tan you’re like a n*gga” and that was classed as high praise. Girls in years 8-11 would commonly refer to their friends as their “n*gazz”. Seeing their friends on the train platform and walking over to them having no issue yelling across the station “Heyy!! My N*gga!” having absolutely zero education on the words real meaning. We were not taught about the Civil rights movement in high school, I did not know the meaning of N*gga until I was in year 8 (14) when my friend said it at my house and my Mum hit the roof and explained to us the meaning behind the word and not to use it.

I 100% don’t doubt that Sarah, Tanika and Kurt fall under this ignorantly stuck in their highschool ways and mentality with the shire arrogance and ignorance to top it off, exaggerated by their following and constant ass-kissing from their fans. It would be nearly impossible for them to break their ways and their cycle. I can imagine Sarah and Kurts parents having being actively racist “fuck off we’re full” “ban the burqa” “ban the boats” etc etc. This trickle down is slowly fading away thank god with most of my generation now becoming educated and breaking away from their parents beliefs that were forced down their throats.

It’s easy to see these people are all the same, the Young Mum’s of the Shire not vaccinating, tanning themselves into an entirely different skin tone, using slurs like Tanika and Kurt (f*ggots). It only takes walking over the esplanade to see that Sarah and Kurt are just two amoung hundreds of young Shire cashed up bogans with no future, growth and individuality to their name.

Also to add another point to the no shoes issue i’m sorry but this IS quite common, I’d never take my 2 year old cousin for a walk barefoot tho. I’m just outside the Shire area bounds, (Helensburgh) a smaller town JUST inside the Wollongong area and being so close to the beach, yeah it is common to come home from a surf or the beach to head into Coles with no shoes on, or head for a walk around the coast barefoot.

Also I’m sorry if this massive info dump has already been covered and said, but I thought it might add some context for out of area people or even share different experiences from people in the same/similar area.
I lived in the Burgh till I was 17 and went to Heathcote High, too. Totally agree with your post!

Reactions: 1

Bananabread20

Balloons are dangerous too! When they burst, kids can inhale the rubber and it won't show up on scans/xrays.. this is what my insane overprotective helicopter mother tells me anyway, apparently a kid died 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1