Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who missed the stories. BASICALLY she’s having a whinge cos she’s day two of her period and she loooovEs her team so much but what’s been on her mind a lot lately is how she always has a team of people working at her house on the COokInG pROJeCt and she can’t turn off work life to personal life and she’s looking for a new office space. 🤣
Wait she is having her period again? lol I thought I read she had her period like 2 weeks ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Damn I missed the insta rant....because unlike Sez I’m actually working and can’t spend all day on socials.

Did anyone get a screen recording at all and be willing to share?

Reactions: 23
Also, the entire time she is whining on her stories about not having space to herself and being so overworked, all I can think is — everyone else is in the office ACTUALLY working. All she is doing is wandering around her new house crying about how she can’t complain “without being canceled” and how “if you’re a makeup YouTuber, people can hate the makeup, but if you’re a vlogger like me, you can’t do anything without people canceling you” or something to that effect. Wtf. Stfu — you get FEEDBACK about what it looks like to complain on a PUBLIC account about wanting a new office space mere months after dropping probably 25K worth of renovations on that pool house. She literally is so thick. You can have negative feelings. But you do not share them with 1.1 million people who are in a global pandemic and come from different backgrounds.

This whine combined with her podcast talking about her friends (basically being lazy workers) not hustling and thus undeserving of raises — I want to know what the duck kind of reality she lives in. Imagine all her “workers” in her office working their asses off for her seeing those stories AS WELL AS hearing the podcast. If I were tanika, I couldn’t help but see the podcast as “the person in charge of my raise is shitting on people who don’t work hard enough to deserve a raise” ... what other conclusion could she draw other than she will not get a raise if she requests to get off work early on a day. She’s honestly disgusting and entitled and tone deaf and yet still the perpetual victim! “Don’t cancel me *eye roll*” ... ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I accidentally got to see the igm story (omg she'sgotahide to whinge!😡😡😡), couldn't believe when she said "I don't want Tanika, Tahlia, Jye or Georgia to see this but...." WTF!! They're all on Instagram and social media CONSTANTLY! What did she think would happen??! Then next minute, *poof*, the story magically disappeared!
I feel like she did the whole thing on purpose, knowing she would delete the story straight away, naively thinking they all wouldn't see it if she was quick enough, just to get sympathy messages from her stans. Did she not think about us here on Tattle or any of the other Sezzzie Anti-Stan groups and the field day we'd have with somethinglike that?!
Hi Sezzzie! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Hi Tanika! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she has so much anxiety about posting because she gets so much hate

1. she should just leave the internet and be a normal human. It would be better for everyone

2. if you are CONSTANTLY getting negative feedback, maybe it’s time to self reflect??

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Unbelievable, doesn't want her employees to feel bad viewing her stories having a whinge about not getting alone time but feels the need to vent to a potential audience of over 1 Million people. Completely unprofessional and tries to justify sharing by not being fake. How about having an actual conversation with said employees because there is a very good chance they feel exactly the same and probably more so as they don't have free access to all the other rooms in the house (bedroom, media room, content room, pilates room and the gym). I wouldn't like to being using my bosses kitchen and bathroom out of necessity just to get a break from my workspace. Absolutely no forward thinking when they designed this house and home office, bet they wish they didn't make the podcast seating area so large now.
100% ... The design wasn't thought out from the get-go. It's never made any sense, but of course you are spot on about how her EMPLOYEES must be feeling because it's much more uncomfortable for them since it is her and Kurt's personal home, not theirs. She would never think about the flip side though.

Reactions: 22
I hate the way she uses her period to justify her bad decisions. She never thinks before posting her Instagram stories..so when they backfire she just goes “oh soz guys, on my period, just hormonal”. Like way to set women back 50 years to when men thought they couldn’t function and didn’t deserve to be CEO’s because of their periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Nah I don't care if she's hormonal / deleted her stories. I'm guessing most of us are ladies here, so I think we understand that we may get a bit emotional and angsty from time to time. However, I don't think that excuses her public rant about her friends and colleagues. I would never vent like that about:
1. My best friend who's worked with me for years and is so close that she did my family's laundry while I was in hospital with my baby for 24-48hrs (Tanika)
2. My long-term employee/friend who worked late only a couple of weeks ago to finish my Adobe and WhiteFox videos and also helped renovate the very house I am living in!!! (Jei)
3. My sister who is my sister (Tahlia)
4. My friend/assistant/not sure what her role is but she's a human too and works for you (Georgia)
People can say sh/tty things in the moment when they're frustrated or upset and I get that she is probably feeling overwhelmed by everything (which I know she has it easier than a lot of us but sis doesn't know anything outside her bubble so this is big for her) and, like someone mentioned, is looking for someone/something to blame that's not herself.....but girl, if you're feeling like that - call your mum, talk to kurt, play with Fox, do something else to get your emotions together, anything else before venting like this publicly to the internet when these people are literally working FOR YOU within a 30m distance🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The girl literally has zero emotional intelligence.
If my best friend did this to me, it would be a massive kick in the face and I'd be hurt and embarrassed that she confided in a million random people she doesn't know, on a public platform, before speaking to me when I'm sitting next door and truly been an OG from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Flogging their overpriced “retreat” being on fox’s birthday again. This poor kid.
07BB7C55-3A61-45C3-A42C-6772F886F735.png

Also I’m starting to get really annoyed at Sarah blaming her nasty outbursts at others on her period. Being a woman in workforce is hard enough with idiots like her perpetuating the idea just cause we are on our periods makes us moody and angry. It is very obvious that Sarah gets bad anxiety and possible panic attacks. She has shifting moods and has extremely anti social behaviour. Sarah try going to a psychologist cause honestly it would do you the world of good but in the meantime don’t drag down other hard working woman in the process of your own self discovery.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I hate the way she uses her period to justify her bad decisions. She never thinks before posting her Instagram stories..so when they backfire she just goes “oh soz guys, on my period, just hormonal”. Like way to set women back 50 years to when men thought they couldn’t function and didn’t deserve to be CEO’s because of their periods.
No, they should be real-life Barbies and dOmeStiC pRInceSes

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else notice that she says her period is like every second week? 🤔
It's probably BS because neither her or Kurt want to have sex with one another so she says she's on her period.
(that's what I did when I was 17,a virgin as well, my boyfriend was a virgin and I didnt want to loose mine to a virgin so every weekend I was on my period)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So watching that reel I realise I’ve seen that bloody banana thing about 7 times now which makes me think that’d be one of the “recipes” she is most proud of. That’d be 8 times actually, seeing as I’ve seen earthyandy make those maaaaaaaaaaaaany months ago which Sarah 100% would’ve seen too. I am trying not to be too critical but the girl doesn’t have 1 original idea 🙈

Reactions: 25
Nicely done....
thanks that was me but already blocked. She’s on those comments like a hawk.
As a business tip if you need to delegate someone to delete comments every time you post then you need to reevaluate your brand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I didn't see the rant but I have a lot of thoughts based on what's been posted here.

Firstly, wasn't Tahlia studying to be a nurse? I know she had her acrylic painting on the side, but I distinctly remember she was in Nursing and Em is a Midwife, because it always struck me as odd that Scuzz is against western medicine when both her sisters have chosen it as a career path.
So has Scuzz pulled Tahlia away from what is truly a noble career path and made her an influenza support/marketing/graphics person? Because that would genuinely be sad for Tahlia.
Not to mention how much tension can build up between the sisters now that she's on the team. I know many work with their families but Scuzz's personality is difficult on a good day, I cannot imagine how entitled and bossy she'll be to her little sister as her boss.

As for Tanika, did she have previous experience in a real business? Because this isn't a smart career choice for her at all. No doubt she's good on Scuzz's team, but her role entails getting an order from Scuzz and making things happen.
Scuzz figured out what she was doing as she went along (having not worked in the corporate world previously), and Tanika seems to be doing the same. And sure, you can do that when you're a small team and you can certainly find ways to make what you need happen.
The problem is, in her next job (presumably for a real business) that won't fly. Real companies are regulated and they have actual procedures, so everything you're doing now is not a transferable skill set in any way (perhaps the only useful skill is tolerating a difficult and demanding boss).
If Tanika later wants to grow her career in a proper company, she'll be hit with the harsh reality that her way of doing things will not work in a larger network and within regulations, and she'll have to start from the bottom all over again.
Unless, of course, Tanika did previously work for a real company (not an influenza's own brand) and she brought those skills to Scuzz.

To Tanika if you read here:
I kind of wish you would quit right now. After being insulted in the podcast (can we safely assume you asked for a raise and Scuzz was shaming you for it in that episode?) and now being insulted on insta stories, it's not worth it.
NO pay cheque is worth your boss demeaning you and undermining you this way.
You have a ton of experience now, better to move and get a job with a real agency. If nothing else, in a corporate environment, your boss cannot treat you in this manner (publicly blasting you) and if they did, you have formal options to pursue. Here, you just have to swallow Scuzz's tit because she's paying you and there's no HR to advocate for respectful treatment of team members.

On a human level, nobody deserves to be treated the way Scuzz treats her team. She wouldn't be able to get stuff done without them, yet all she does is put them down. It's so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.