Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 yes it’s the same Carlin and yes I also assumed the comment was sarcastic because surely someone couldn’t seriously say this! I remember there was an Insta story of Kurt training with Carlin in the gym and I wondered how they met...
I believe they’re with the same church? Kurt’s friend Brenton seems really close friends to Carlin and they’re both very religious so I think that’s how Kurt knows them. One of the reasons Angie said it didn’t work with religious differences (for lack of a better word hahah)

Reactions: 15
If she really only did a saliva test, then it's unlikely her results were accurate. I don't know what pathology clinic her nat uses, but according to Nutripath the hormonal saliva tests they offer don't include key PCOS markers
Ok well she said she got her results from a saliva test. So. As we all said, it wouldn’t be accurate. She has a video where she says exactly how they came to that conclusion and it’s a combination of a saliva test that had high androgen levels and then people commented on that video saying it sounds like PCOS (at the time her acne and lack of period was a huge talking point) and so she told her naturopath that people had suggested PCOS and so he agreed with that.

ETA: also I agree not posting Kate’s daughter but I don’t agree with not posting Fox. Sarah puts him out there, she is the subject of this forum, I wish we would stop policing other posters’ decisions to re-post readily available publicly shared content of Fox. I feel like people keep saying we won’t police others and then kind of do it. I don’t agree with posting Kate’s daughter but I’m not going to say “we have decided not to do x, y, z”. Sorry if I’m snippy, I just feel like every other post is someone saying “we shouldn’t do this, or that”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else catch on to how sezzy said that she’s having a Christmas party at her house and then continued to abbreviate the term “party” as if to say it’s not really going to be a party... Imagine how boring she would be as a friend or family member. She can’t even say the word PARTY without trying to excuse herself.

And to add to all that, her house is so unbelievably plain and ugly. I guess it pairs quite well with her personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
29 stories in the span of 10 minutes ... my god this chick has way too much time on her hands for someone who seems to be constantly busy and never have time for anything, especially ‘Insta stories’. Far out she is ridiculous. This whole story just showed how vain she is, as well as using personal pronouns for EVERYTHING. “I’m having a party”, “I’m gonna get floor to ceiling curtains”, “I want this, I want that”, my god you’re such a brat!! Kurt obviously has no input with this house in what it looks like.

She also mentions how she has “so much to do”, yet instead of doing those things she’s prancing around the house like a duck witt boasting about all the different rooms she needs to fill (which will eventually need to be turned into her kids rooms if she seriously wants 4 children). WAKE UP.

Reactions: 47
Pls DM her the link. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. :)
Great idea! I just sent her the article - she responded almost immediately and was very appreciative. Hopefully she'll be inspired to pursue her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
ETA: also I agree not posting Kate’s daughter but I don’t agree with not posting Fox. Sarah puts him out there, she is the subject of this forum, I wish we would stop policing other posters’ decisions to re-post readily available publicly shared content of Fox. I feel like people keep saying we won’t police others and then kind of do it. I don’t agree with posting Kate’s daughter but I’m not going to say “we have decided not to do x, y, z”. Sorry if I’m snippy, I just feel like every other post is someone saying “we shouldn’t do this, or that”.
I agree. Let the people post fox and stop commenting if we do or not.. Sarah doesn’t care so why should we ????

Reactions: 26
Oh my god her latest stories are insane! To save you watching (and shedding IQ points in the process) let me give you a quick summary.

She's having a party in 3 days and has just realised her home is completely bare and devoid of style/personality. So she wants advice on interior design to make her bare cupboards and walls look stylish and lived in. You know how people usually collect and display pieces that reflect their own taste and style? Well, as Sarah has neither, she needs other people to tell her what to get.

The best part is when she says she wants to fill her bookcase with books - not books that she has read, or is interested in reading - but books in a specific colour palette of "white, terracotta and mustard" to go with her coastal vibe. Like, don't worry what the books are, just as long as they match the cushions.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
Oh my god her latest stories are insane! To save you watching (and shedding IQ points in the process) let me give you a quick summary.

She's having a party in 3 days and has just realised her home is completely bare and devoid of style/personality. So she wants advice on interior design to make her bare cupboards and walls look stylish and lived in. You know how people usually collect and display pieces that reflect their own taste and style? Well, as Sarah has neither, she needs other people to tell her what to get.

The best part is when she says she wants to fill her bookcase with books - not books that she has read, or is interested in reading - but books in a specific colour palette of "white, terracotta and mustard" to go with her coastal vibe. Like, don't worry what the books are, just as long as they match the cushions.
Can't wait to see her beige xmas decorations. On a white xmas tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I believe they’re with the same church? Kurt’s friend Brenton seems really close friends to Carlin and they’re both very religious so I think that’s how Kurt knows them. One of the reasons Angie said it didn’t work with religious differences (for lack of a better word hahah)
Yeah they'd know Carlin from Brenton /church but also Kurt does True Protein events or whatever with Melanie who's besties with those boys too and is also super religious. Hard to imagine Sarah ever hanging out with that group- the women are super bubbly positive and seem fun (although I can't deal with the super religious stuff and their brand of positivity is almost toxic and screams white feminism lol)

On another note imagine buying books BASED ON COLOUR FOR DECORATIONS... AND SHE WANTS THE BATHROOM TO HAVE CHARACTER SO SHES ADDING A CANDLE??? OH LORDY

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Definitely not asking for advice, asking for an event planner to #spon her and do the party at her house. Scuzzy never asks for advice, only freebies 💅🏼

Reactions: 34
Ok well she said she got her results from a saliva test. So. As we all said, it wouldn’t be accurate. She has a video where she says exactly how they came to that conclusion and it’s a combination of a saliva test that had high androgen levels and then people commented on that video saying it sounds like PCOS (at the time her acne and lack of period was a huge talking point) and so she told her naturopath that people had suggested PCOS and so he agreed with that.

Yeah, that's my point. A salivary test isn't accurate, and some pathology clinics (like this one) don't even test for key markers in salivary tests. Just because hormones are raised doesn't mean PCOS; differential diagnosis needs to happen and I doubt they did that.

Yeah that's fair enough. Like I said, I don't agree with it but I'm not in control nor am I going to tell others not to.

Reactions: 6
If she really only did a saliva test, then it's unlikely her results were accurate. I don't know what pathology clinic her nat uses, but according to Nutripath the hormonal saliva tests they offer don't include key PCOS markers
Really useful, thank you so much for explaining. Her video about her diagnosis said only a saliva teat was taken.

In the UK, I never hear of anyone seeing. Naturopath. Would.you say it is popular in Australia?

I love that she wants beige, mustard and terra cotta books 😂 😂
Imagine someone being at your house ’ooh I heard about this book, what did you think?’
’oh I didn't read it, I got it for the beige spine’

Retreat update - she's sold 20 out of 80. I hope this goes ahead, it will be interesting to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought a foodie and holistic princess like Sarah would have a host of cook books and health books to adorn those shelves?
Guess not.
Also, for a few hundred bucks you could get a range of current best sellers off Amazon and actually read them (not just buy them for aesthetics) and maybe broaden your horizons from a white bogan Aussie to someone more cultured?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Really useful, thank you so much for explaining. Her video about her diagnosis said only a saliva teat was taken.

In the UK, I never hear of anyone seeing. Naturopath. Would.you say it is popular in Australia?

Imagine someone being at your house ’ooh I hears about this book, what did you think?’
’oh I didn't read it, ingot it for the beige spine’
I wouldn't say it's popular Australia wide, but it's not uncommon in major cities. Nats aren't regulated, and while like nutritionists there are University courses you can take, there's no requirement to register with any official body. I personally like naturopaths and think they definitely have a place in health and wellness; I wish there was better integration between alt medicine and modern medicine

I thought a foodie and holistic princess like Sarah would have a host of cook books and health books to adorn those shelves?
Guess not.
Also, for a few hundred bucks you could get a range of current best sellers off Amazon and actually read them (not just buy them for aesthetics) and maybe broaden your horizons from a white bogan Aussie to someone more cultured?
Nah, she took all the cookbooks to Tanika's house to copy over

Reactions: 13
Anyone live near the Sunshine Coast who wants to go picket her retreat? Golden opportunity

Reactions: 13
Guess not.

My thoughts exactly! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone live near the Sunshine Coast who wants to go picket her retreat? Golden opportunity
I could yes...

Imagine someone being at your house ’ooh I heard about this book, what did you think?’
’oh I didn't read it, I got it for the beige spine’

Retreat update - she's sold 20 out of 80. I hope this goes ahead, it will be interesting to follow.
20?!! So they’ve already made.. what.. $60K?

seeing a Naturopath is pretty popular with the health crowd in Aus.Especially since Instagram got huge I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.