Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 seconds in to her new vlog.... "If you know me, you'll know I ride my bike everywhere"
NO YOU DON'T????????????

Also, don't vlog and drive. Even though it is hands free it is just not necessary, especially when your drive is only 3 minutes, it can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
They're really letting Fox play with a sticky tape dispenser! Those things are sharp! 😶

Reactions: 15
5 mins into her new vlog and she moves the collar of her shirt over to do a body check, FFS how sad to live that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Vlog summary for all who don't care to watch:

- Sarah complains about parking because we all know from her insta stories she likes to have environmentally friendly fun by riding a bike, but her grocery list is too big

- she says it's the day before Kurt's birthday, and because Kurt wanted a super chill time she thought she'd take over and cook everything. Kurt is a super good Christian and went to church

- non-moving traffic leads to a carpark where a man is stopping people from parking. Sarah prayed for a park (no joke), and she got a park so "thank you, Jesuuuuus!"

- we see the real reason she never used reusable bags to go grocery shopping: they weren't aesthetic. she's only make a few things, but not showing us everything except the "easy healthy stuff".
She's making an ice cream cake, obviously using packet chocolate cake but doesn't mention it (nothing wrong with it, but seems off brand). Speaking of off brand, she jokes about taking other cultures and making them her own - oops that's on brand. What is off brand is Fox eats his first ever Malteser. Yay! We know she bought it because Kurt wants them. Don't worry, she has her own alternative: vegan chocolate covered blueberries

- she marinated chicken, but didn't use paprika which I personally found odd because salt, pepper, and smoked paprika is all that's in her "spice" cabinet

- she hates washing up

- even though we hear all the time that Fox is hyperactive, Kurt is not allowed to feed Fox anymore Maltesers for fear it'll make him "go crazy". Not that she would know, Fox never has added sugar

- Fox plays with the food while making a salad, and Sarah is getting annoyed that Fox isn't gently sprinkling in the cranberries and that he is throwing the kale everywhere. Sarah says Fox would find honey gross, but I've heard kids under 2 shouldn't have honey because of botulism poisoning risk but it's weird Sez cares about botulism

- She films herself carrying out the cake, with everyone singing happy birthday (guests are Fox, Kurt's sister, and I think Jei). In the next scene she says she didn't film any more because she was hosting and looking after the food; not that Kurt wanted a break from social media and a camera 24/7. Good on Sarah, the perfect host, always present in the moment

- it's Kurt's birthday! He wants to paddleboard! So she films Fox, Kurt and Abby at the beach. It's kinda cute, cause Fox puts his face literally up to the go pro. This scene reminds me of old Sarah tbh, just with a baby

- Sarah gets Kurt a big D Bowl. All the ingredients are a no-go for SIBO, but I guess he's over it (as someone who followed a low FODMAP diet for IBS, I get it. I quit after two weeks because it was too hard, but I didn't make a vlog about how it almost killed me)

- First time Sarah tries her outdoor shower, despite living there for months and the whole purpose was to wash off after beach and pool days, and she removed a shower from one bathroom because they had an outdoor shower anyway (that you need to use fully clothed). She doesn't even use it, she just sticks her foot under it.

- a small plug about her activewear sleep stuff that's SO COOL OMG *gasp*

- she does a "toddler patient challenge". I assume this is based off the marshmallow test; it's usually done with the kid's favourite treat (only kids who chose marshmallow were used in the experiment for variable control), and you're supposed to give one and say "if you wait until I come back, you can have two". The test is meant to see whether the child can grasp the concept of delayed gratification, but Sarah's doing it in a way that doesn't compute with Fox...he's confused. Sarah gives three treats and says "wait till I get back until you eat them", but Fox eats one. Sarah repeats this again with Kurt in the room, and Fox begins to cry and is distressed that they said goodbye while walking out of a room and leaving him alone. He eats another one, and they kinda joke with him that he shouldn't have

- WF has sent two boxes of cupcakes, but Sarah can't eat them because they aren't GF. Jei says that must mean they're actually good. (again, not SIBO friendly)

- Classic Kurt and Sez, sushi and pool time. And a photoshoot. Even though they have a camera pointed at the 4 of them, Abby is hardly interacted. Guess she just happened to have a flat battery every time they filmed playing with her.

- Kurt is playing with Fox and it seems genuine. He isn't trying to make Fox do anything he doesn't want, unlike the way Sarah does.

- next day, Sarah looks amazing and fantastic... we know it! But she's a busy mum and has had 2 hours sleep. Mum, get rose quartz and stick it on your face

- her towel won't stay up oh no?

- She's "smashing out" skin care while talking about Fox. She's using a skin care that she's never heard of before, but didn't disclose it was PR (obviously it is).

- Fox woke up, and didn't want to sleep and seems to not want to let Sarah go. Poor Sarah was a bad mum who took Fox into their bed

- Sarah is bad at math

- to make herself feel better (about lack of sleep, not the poor numeracy skills) she's wearing something from her set. Despite launching a set of active wear around the Barbie theme, she has little knowledge of the Barbie lore

- she's a XS, or S. Not sure. Once again, says they're squat proof. Stands weird to make a Gap. Does a TikTok transition cause we all loved it last time. A 90 second solid plug

- wasn't going to vlog it, but the fans pressured her encouraged her by saying they like "family time" vlogs, so she vlogged it because a birthday is perfect for a vlog. Again, no mention that Kurt didn't want it...

Edited for minor spelling/grammar mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Some of the newest vlog Sarah was quite fun and likeable. Her cheerful BBQ prepping, and involving Focks with the tasks, was nice to see as she seemed so unflustered and in her element, genuinely happy. The food she prepared looked kinda boring but wasn’t painfully healthy. So disappointing she didn’t show her ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE but everyone should lurk Reddit IATA incase Kurt posts about hating this cake like her sister did HAHAHA!
Many other moments making her likeable moments count for nothing...
Someone needs to tell her to stop using the gua sha tool so incorrectly. Also not smart to use on botox/filled skin. Her scraping at her skin with no proper technique and calling it “lymphatic drainage gua sha” is peak influencer ignorance 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you remember the day of the bank meltdown?? Wonder if it's there
I missed the Meltdown when it happened and just watched it. Holy tit. Everything she says is stupid. "I've been trying for a week and I can only transfer 100.000$ each day and I wanna do something sooo nice and donate 89.000$ to 4 charities"
So unless her weeks are different then ours (which they probably are because she is so bad with time) she should have been done with that smashed out that "task" in 4 days. And then to cry when they close at 4 pm :ROFLMAO:

Also, I watched the first 3 mins of the Vlog and I can't go on.
"You guys know me I always ride my bike to the shops. I hate going by car. But I have to. And now I have to pray to get a parking spot. Oh Jesus, Thank you! Now I have 30 mins to smash out all these delicious df, gf BBQ recepie rip offs for Kurts family. I even have to make a cake OMG"

Reactions: 25
Hi Y'all! Im back!!!

I am not sure if you guys caught this, but karissa pukas called out Sarah and the other aussie influencers for their lack of disclosing their ads. Even though it isn't legally required it should be morally and ethically and that enough that little miss never marks ad Sarahdoes not have!
Had to jump to and mention that!
Looks like I have alot of reading to catch up on
And can she stop saying he never watches tv, the day after he watches tv and she posted it, and this is his favourite toy, and the next day its a new favourite toy, or he never wants to cuddle, when he literally cuddles her every day and she must say "he is never like this, eh kurt, he is never affectionate and wants to cuddle" he literally cuddled you this morning in your post...
like just act like a normal mum who's kid watches tv and plays with toys, no need to act like the most self-righteous barbie 100 percent perfect middle figure up to all you other mums who fail at being a mum because your kid watches tv, and eats normal carrots, not these organic twice baked and then broiled in coconut oil and a dash of hemp seed carrots I specially made for my ocean loving surfer 1 year old. Like golly.

👋👋 @2xblended

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She legit looks like Jeffree Star with a side part. Her shiny and waxy face and mannerisms don't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Vlog summary for all who don't care to watch:

- Sarah complains about parking because we all know from her insta stories she likes to have environmentally friendly fun by riding a bike, but her grocery list is too big

- she says it's the day before Kurt's birthday, and because Kurt wanted a super chill time she thought she'd take over and cook everything. Kurt is a super good Christian and went to church

- non-moving traffic leads to a carpark where a man is stopping people from parking. Sarah prayed for a park (no joke), and she got a park so "thank you, Jesuuuuus!"

- we see the real reason she never used reusable bags to go grocery shopping: they weren't aesthetic. she's only make a few things, but not showing us everything except the "easy healthy stuff".
She's making an ice cream cake, obviously using packet chocolate cake but doesn't mention it (nothing wrong with it, but seems off brand). Speaking of off brand, she jokes about taking other cultures and making them her own - oops that's on brand. What is off brand is Fox eats his first ever Malteser. Yay! We know she bought it because Kurt wants them. Don't worry, she has her own alternative: vegan chocolate covered blueberries

- she marinated chicken, but didn't use paprika which I personally found odd because salt, pepper, and smoked paprika is all that's in her "spice" cabinet

- she hates washing up

- even though we hear all the time that Fox is hyperactive, Kurt is not allowed to feed Fox anymore Maltesers for fear it'll make him "go crazy". Not that she would know, Fox never has added sugar

- Fox plays with the food while making a salad, and Sarah is getting annoyed that Fox isn't gently sprinkling in the cranberries and that he is throwing the kale everywhere. Sarah says Fox would find honey gross, but I've heard kids under 2 shouldn't have honey because of botulism poisoning risk but it's weird Sez cares about botulism

- She films herself carrying out the cake, with everyone singing happy birthday (guests are Fox, Kurt's sister, and I think Jei). In the next scene she says she didn't film any more because she was hosting and looking after the food; not that Kurt wanted a break from social media and a camera 24/7. Good on Sarah, the perfect host, always present in the moment

- it's Kurt's birthday! He wants to paddleboard! So she films Fox, Kurt and Abby at the beach. It's kinda cute, cause Fox puts his face literally up to the go pro. This scene reminds me of old Sarah tbh, just with a baby

- Sarah gets Kurt a big D Bowl. All the ingredients are a no-go for SIBO, but I guess he's over it (as someone who followed a low FODMAP diet for IBS, I get it. I quit after two weeks because it was too hard, but I didn't make a vlog about how it almost killed me)

- First time Sarah tries her outdoor shower, despite living there for months and the whole purpose was to wash off after beach and pool days, and she removed a shower from one bathroom because they had an outdoor shower anyway (that you need to use fully clothed). She doesn't even use it, she just sticks her foot under it.

- a small plug about her activewear sleep stuff that's SO COOL OMG *gasp*

- she does a "toddler patient challenge". I assume this is based off the marshmallow test; it's usually done with the kid's favourite treat (only kids who chose marshmallow were used in the experiment for variable control), and you're supposed to give one and say "if you wait until I come back, you can have two". The test is meant to see whether the child can grasp the concept of delayed gratification, but Sarah's doing it in a way that doesn't compute with Fox...he's confused. Sarah gives three treats and says "wait till I get back until you eat them", but Fox eats one. Sarah repeats this again with Kurt in the room, and Fox begins to cry and is distressed that they said goodbye while walking out of a room and leaving him alone. He eats another one, and they kinda joke with him that he shouldn't have

- WF has sent two boxes of cupcakes, but Sarah can't eat them because they aren't GF. Jei says that must mean they're actually good. (again, not SIBO friendly)

- Classic Kurt and Sez, sushi and pool time. And a photoshoot. Even though they have a camera pointed at the 4 of them, Abby is hardly interacted. Guess she just happened to have a flat battery every time they filmed playing with her.

- Kurt is playing with Fox and it seems genuine. He isn't trying to make Fox do anything he doesn't want, unlike the way Sarah does.

- next day, Sarah looks amazing and fantastic... we know it! But she's a busy mum and has had 2 hours sleep. Mum, get rose quartz and stick it on your face

- her towel won't stay up oh no?

- She's "smashing out" skin care while talking about Fox. She's using a skin care that she's never heard of before, but didn't disclose it was PR (obviously it is).

- Fox woke up, and didn't want to sleep and seems to not want to let Sarah go. Poor Sarah was a bad mum who took Fox into their bed

- Sarah is bad at math

- to make herself feel better (about lack of sleep, not the poor numeracy skills) she's wearing something from her set. Despite launching a set of active wear around the Barbie theme, she has little knowledge of the Barbie lore

- she's a XS, or S. Not sure. Once again, says they're squat proof. Stands weird to make a Gap. Does a TikTok transition cause we all loved it last time. A 90 second solid plug

- wasn't going to vlog it, but the fans pressured her encouraged her by saying they like "family time" vlogs, so she vlogged it because a birthday is perfect for a vlog. Again, no mention that Kurt didn't want it...

Edited for minor spelling/grammar mistakes.
I don’t know who you are but I love you hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think her hair would improve if she didn’t get it obviously bleached. Get low lights to blend with the roots, use olaplex and let it heal. Such a long winded carry on for something that isn’t going to improve if she keeps bleaching. And she said dying it peach was a bad idea. Girl that was just a coloured rinse it didn’t damage your hair. Is she thick?

Reactions: 51
Her family all have thick hair. Hers is probably so thin from years of eating such a restrictive diet and starving herself. Some people are just born with very fine hair though so if that’s her then there’s not much she can do about it other than try and stop it getting any thinner than it already is. My hair started to thin a few years ago when I was on a crash diet and I had some blood tests done which showed I was anemic so she should maybe get that checked out too

Reactions: 31
Her family all have thick hair. Hers is probably so thin from years of eating such a restrictive diet and starving herself. Some people are just born with very fine hair though so if that’s her then there’s not much she can do about it other than try and stop it getting any thinner than it already is. My hair started to thin a few years ago when I was on a crash diet and I had some blood tests done which showed I was anemic so she should maybe get that checked out too
if she does have PCOS, that could play a part too. I don't know much about PCOS, but apparently there's different types or at least not everyone has the same symptoms. Hair thinning and acne are a sign, although she recently said in a skin care routine that she actually has oily skin and acne from over washing and stripping her face, so yknow.

She only started this whole channel because her hormones were fucked and she had hormonal acne. But it's actually because her skin was dehydrated. It only took her 4 years of hardcore skin care research to figu-- oh wait it was probably a sponsor.

Over washing and/or dehydrated skin definitely does lead to excessive oil production, and considering skin care helped clear up acne (and she uses hydrating products and occlusive oils) I'm guessing this really was her issue, and not hormonal acne from PCOS. But, we'll never know.

Someone add that to her master list of lies.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.