Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow ... for one the posing here is just ridiculous, you’re going to break your back sticking your ass out that far. What really caught my eye in this insta story is her hair ... I though it was up in a high plait or something, until she turned and I realised that it is a bun ... how can she criticise Kurt’s man bun when hers is the exact same size ...

I don’t see thick, long luscious shiny hair as her stupid pink water promotes and swears by!

Far out this is living proof that body bloom is an absolute scam, her bun is the size of my big toe!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70

BabbleBaby

“It’s the norm for us” how sad......
“Pause” for the day but you’re vlogging? “dO YoU BriNG A CamERa on HoLIdays?” lol you bitch. You just were talking about a digital detox and someone questioned you because you took a “break” yet are vlogging it for YouTube to make money off of?

sarah is always on her phone, everything is content, that is why we know so much about her,she is 24’7. I have thousands of photos from vacations with families, me and my partner, our dog, all that shit but I’m not posting it for the world to see all the damn time. If I was spending the day with my partner for his birthday, pretty sure he wouldn’t want me recording 90% of the time. You are fucking monetizing it? And Kurt specifically requested a for that weekend to be edited and posted? You are using him for content like do you even fucking care for Kurt? His privacy? Your privacy? Nope.
don’t act like a rude person when someone asks you a question because you say one thing and do another.

Reactions: 70

PinkTuna

Radio silence.....she’s having a digital detox guyzzz....she’ll write a blog article for her app because she’s so amazing for being off her phone for 1 day.
hahaha i don't think she's having DEtox but rather having some BOtox

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Makingcray

Guess we can’t be 100% sure that Tanika thought it would be funny to change her name to Shaniqua

BUT

It is so on brand for someone from Sarah’s team to think that shit is ‘funny’
I’m surprised no one here or back in the day at GuruG ever noticed this kind of ‘humour’ from Tanika... (I came a cross this on her insta back in 2018(?) & I’ve always side-eyed her for it. https://www.instagram.com/p/LVLCeGDNZF

(Edited for typo)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Tmmccaul

If she has so much anxiety about posting because she gets so much hate

1. she should just leave the internet and be a normal human. It would be better for everyone

2. if you are CONSTANTLY getting negative feedback, maybe it’s time to self reflect??

• Heart
Reactions: 67

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
50 seconds in to her new vlog.... "If you know me, you'll know I ride my bike everywhere"
NO YOU DON'T????????????

Also, don't vlog and drive. Even though it is hands free it is just not necessary, especially when your drive is only 3 minutes, it can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
What the fuck did I just watch on her stories ...

Few things I picked up:
1. She is 100% about to delay the cooking project further ... she's just warming up the stans to feel sorry for her
2. "I don't want Tanika, Tahlia, Jye, Georgia (who is Georgia) to feel bad" but proceeds to complain about how they took her space, completely neglecting the fact that they have an apartment that no one has rented yet not to mention her junk filming room??? and they also have the luxury of working for themselves, at home, with their son.
3. I also felt like she was taking a dig at the forum lol, her hate comments ... why mention them when she deletes them?

That whole story was just a huge cesspit of rich white girl privilege

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

SarahTommy

I’m not sure I quite agree with Kendal that Sarah doesn’t appreciate her fans.....Did you not hear about her latest retreat? Of course she cares. You can go see her and celebrate her sons birthday for a small measly fee of $3500.

• Haha
Reactions: 65