Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she is selling the week away by using Fox as an incentive is just making me sick! What kind of mother would do that! And Kurt lingering in the background like a loser telling everyone it’s nearly 50% sold out. Pfft Please! Sales pitch or what!? Does anyone else feeling like telling him to grow some balls and be a man instead of being a pussy stay at home mum!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The way she is selling the week away by using Fox as an incentive is just making me sick! What kind of mother would do that! And Kurt lingering in the background like a loser telling everyone it’s nearly 50% sold out. Pfft Please! Sales pitch or what!? Does anyone else feeling like telling him to grow some balls and be a man instead of being a pussy stay at home mum!
Men can have balls and be stay at home parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
I live in Australia and no, it's not common to walk around barefoot. Walking around your house or the beach barefoot is understandable and acceptable, but going on family walks on footpaths and to the shops etc barefoot is just ew and not common at all.
That is also a major walkway that is super dodgy at night and there’s no way in hell that I would let my toddler walk around barefoot where people smash glasses etc. all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her face when she is saying “wedshred”
I honestly can’t with her..
5B66D3F6-FB91-491B-A38B-2030E309F4A6.jpg
8D3F345F-C6FA-4B35-A44B-E7BB97D1BB34.jpg
35D76D54-8641-486C-94E3-B7C76398B499.jpg

Poor Fox, I feel sad for him. 5days hanging around total strangers and also on his birthday. I understand that he don’t have any “friends” at this point but wouldn’t you want your kid to have a birthday where you invite other kids his age and have cake and balloons and lots of play. 😬

And also she is excited for this retreat because she can meet “you all” and there will be likeminded people. yeah Sarah, I’m happy for you.. hang out with obnoxious racist mean girls 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
although I agree with you on the role that ignorance plays, I think to blame mostly on ignorance or that person living in a bubble is still giving them a big pass, blaming ignorance place responsibility on many variables and aspects but the person itself. plus the fact that Sarah and co have been invited to educate themselves and still brush that under the rug says a lot about how is not about being ignorant but about them genuinely believe that BIPOC have no right to feel that way and even less to disrupt her life and her business.
No you are right, I totally agree with you. There are thousands of people who grow up in a racist environment but it is ultimately up to the individual to grow out of that mentality. My point and the way I see them is they are ignorant, they are racists, they probably don’t wish any harm on black people but don’t care enough about them, they think anyone that can’t take a “joke” like Tanika calling herself Shaniqua is a sook and while they know it’s offensive they don’t think it’s racist as such. I just think they don’t know exactly what the definition of racism is and the different levels of racism.
They have had that many people telling them it was ok to wear braids that they actually don’t think they were wrong, otherwise they wouldn’t have done the rise above campaign. And when you don’t think you are wrong you are not interested in learning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m sure this has already been posted because you guys are all over it, but it’s good to see another page where not everyone is a suck up blinded by her ‘fake, selfish, distorted, I am better than everyone else’ persona she portrays.

AA9CE53D-D67C-48FE-B8DB-42CC27896047.jpeg
1C1E4677-27EF-4253-ACB7-2B6990502864.jpeg
36B75701-176B-4CED-8998-C106B2ED51CE.jpeg
36D1871E-630D-4F46-B6A1-8F538B9938F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one that finds it really condescending to sell a retreat by saying “and you get to be friends with me!” Like... who do you actually think you are? 🙈 sad thing is I am sure a lot of stans will go just to meet her, but girl be humble, it sounds so Regina George to me..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Hello Aussies - can you please tell me if the grounding thing is widespread and well done in Oz? I've lived near a beach my whole life and we often walk up paths barefooted after we've been in the sea or on the sand to dry our feet off etc, never thought of it as particularly grounding so intrigued to hear other points of views.
Aussie here and grounding was one of the practices recommended to me when seeking treatment for severe anxiety (not by the psych but when I was looking for a more holistic treatment in addition to medication) so either she has done some research on anxiety or has seen someone who recommended giving it a go. She did a disservice talking about it whilst walking on concrete but did mention they had been barefoot on the grass and sand so that’s something. It’s a practice so the idea isn’t to walk the streets barefoot talking to your phone but to bring you back to your body and out of your head by noticing what you can see, hear, smell and feel whilst outdoors in nature where you are only a very small part of the world we live in. Just standing on your lawn barefoot is sufficient. I always get more from it travelling to the beach and being on sand and in the water. They have products you can use indoors if you live in part of the world where being barefoot outdoors is impractical.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah's worried about "babe", if I was ever to send her a DM it would start with "hey fuckface" lol jokes, no but seriously 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The barefoot thing depends on the area and the individual. We don't typically call it grounding.

I hate shoes, I always have. I grew up on a cattle property in rural Queensland and will typically either wear thongs or nothing. Definitely been into grocery stores or servos without them but some people will give you a weird look so its super dependent. I just forget to put thongs back in my car if I've taken them out so will be without them occasionally lol

Wouldn't let a little kid do it along that path though.

Reactions: 5
So there are 150 spots for the retreat? I think a lot of people will be disappointed considering the overseas retreats in like Thailand have like 20-30 so the contact time with the hosts is far higher

Reactions: 16
Aussie here and grounding was one of the practices recommended to me when seeking treatment for severe anxiety (not by the psych but when I was looking for a more holistic treatment in addition to medication) so either she has done some research on anxiety or has seen someone who recommended giving it a go. She did a disservice talking about it whilst walking on concrete but did mention they had been barefoot on the grass and sand so that’s something. It’s a practice so the idea isn’t to walk the streets barefoot talking to your phone but to bring you back to your body and out of your head by noticing what you can see, hear, smell and feel whilst outdoors in nature where you are only a very small part of the world we live in. Just standing on your lawn barefoot is sufficient. I always get more from it travelling to the beach and being on sand and in the water. They have products you can use indoors if you live in part of the world where being barefoot outdoors is impractical.
Ahhh that makes sense. I've seen a therapist for severe anxiety and they teach you grounding, but there it was taught as something you can do anywhere. So if I was sat in a room feeling anxious I could focus on what I could see, smell, hear, feel and taste (maybe not ha) one at a time. It does sound really nice to be able to do that on a beach actually, I will give it a go!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That is also a major walkway that is super dodgy at night and there’s no way in hell that I would let my toddler walk around barefoot where people smash glasses etc. all the time.
Yeah I'm local. It isn't uncommon for people to walk through Cronulla mall and it's shops without shoes on, particularly in summer. However I have to agree, that pathway is super gross to walk on, there's a weird sewage kind of situation (where Abby was in the muddy area) that is ALWAYS wet and it is known for being a drug/alcohol hotspot at night with teens.

I have heard of grounding before but I thought it was more of a sensory thing, such as the feeling of a softer surface such as sand/grass? but there is an uphill stretch of footpath back to the main beaches that is super rough and not at all enjoyable to walk on. It's uneven, rocky and pointy AF, you'd have to have some super callus-y/cracked feet to not feel it, let alone enjoy it

Reactions: 7
My theory has been that she picked up on grounding after the Hemsworths were often papped walking around barefoot in Byron.

Reactions: 12
Ahhh that makes sense. I've seen a therapist for severe anxiety and they teach you grounding, but there it was taught as something you can do anywhere. So if I was sat in a room feeling anxious I could focus on what I could see, smell, hear, feel and taste (maybe not ha) one at a time. It does sound really nice to be able to do that on a beach actually, I will give it a go!
Yes it’s great anywhere especially to help bring you out of a panic episode. A really good practice to undertake regularly especially if you treat it with purpose like you would a yoga or meditation session not just as an excuse for walking around town barefoot. Being outdoors and rooted to the earth makes you appreciate how small you are and therefore your problems when you understand what a small footprint we take up of this planet...it can help with context. In our home or workplace our problems can be all consuming without the bigger picture. This is in no way meant to minimise an individual’s struggles though, we all have our own stuff to deal with and we all need to find coping mechanisms that work to our benefit.

Reactions: 12
To be completely honest, I really think Sarah, Kurt, Tanika and the lot are just plain ignorant. I am not originally from Australia but I’ve been living here for a couple years and I have to say I met a lot of people that are good people, but really ignorant when it comes to racial issues. If you ask them if they are racist they would say no because they have black friends and wish no harm on black people, but really they are racist because making jokes about them is racist, and when I say this to them they just say “aah it’s just a bit of aussie humour”. I feel like Sarah and co are just this type of Australian, the kind that hasn’t experienced the world outside of their little australian bubble filled with “aussie humour”.
I really think Tanika fails to see how calling herself Shaniqua is racist because she simply is not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. What’s sad to me about the influencer world is that most influenceres are not bad people or don’t mean to be bad, they are just dumb and that’s dangerous
I've listened to a few aussie podcasts and I agree. The amount of semesters jokes that are made make me cringe, but everyone on the podcast laughed it off like its okay to do.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.