Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I have two pieces of information that might be of interest:

1. Kendal started following the Saltysday insta - I have reached out to see if she will let me interview her, we shall see!

2. Someone DM'd me and told me on the day of the bank saga (this person said they were there) that after Sarah had donated the money she just was in the corner of the bank pulling out some yoga poses because she was worked up. Not sure if this person is trolling but I totally would believe Sarah would do something like this lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I started writing my summary and honestly I only finished because I started. The beach scene reminded me of one vlog where she got up and immediately went to the beach, came home, showered, and vacuumed. I remember it being the first vlog that really motivated me, and I'll be honest and say I revisit it sometimes because I like that genuine "love for life" that Sarah used to have. I agree; this vlog reminds me of old Sarah.

What's tit is that KURT WANTED A BREAK FROM IT ALL. He didn't want his bday vlogged! It felt normal because she couldn't vlog every second, and she didn't bang on about healthy, vegan, DF things, because Kurt wanted an ice cream cake and she couldn't risk another coconut block of ice so she used store bought ice cream and packet cake mix. Like a normal bleeping person, she didn't ruin another person's birthday by trying to control what they ate
Which video is this? I would be interested to go back & watch a good video from her

Reactions: 4
It's actually accurate, though. Her body is beautiful but she's always posing and flexing and photoshopping- precisely because her body is not reflecting the work she's putting in.
@ppaandaaa wasn't shaming her; rather she was just pointing out the reality of Sarah's incorrect approach to exercise. It's important because her stans are following her advice, which she is not qualified to give and will injure people!

Huh?
Wait. Do you mean someone's physique may be impacted by medical conditions that affect their body composition? Thyroid issues and the like? If I'm understanding that correctly, then sure, you're right.
But in the average person, of course your food and exercise will determine your body composition.

Absolutely true that comments could trigger people into disordered behaviour. However, Sarah's comments, posing, posturing, photo editing, public shaming, demonization of food...all that triggers people all the freaking time.
Pointing out inconsistencies helps puncture the "shame bubble" that she has created, so her followers don't feel like they're failures if they don't live up to her falsified ultra-shredded image that she claims is real and raw.

I hope you know I'm not disagreeing with you personally. I'm simply offering an alternative perspective to consider. :)
It's true, and it definitely needs to be pointed out that she clearly poses. But idk it just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially because I used to look like that (before gaining weight), but I was exercising twice a day and eating a very restrictive diet (vegan, low FODMAP, early stages where no beans or legumes at all, and only a handful of nuts. I had very little protein or fat, and was overworking my body). Because people never believed me when I told them I worked out, I ended up going 14x a week because I wanted to prove I looked the part. Of course, this is because influencers shape how we see our body, but it just triggered my old orthorexia that's all, so seeing a body that looked like mine and someone saying "looks like they don't work out much", just got me.
Edit: I looked this ~3 years ago. 12 months ago I was at a healthy weight, but when I looked like the picture I was bordering underweight

I thought thyroid issues were the only way someone could gain weight beyond their control, but I've gained 20 kgs (44lbs) in the past year because of SSRIs/SNRIs, and a relapse of my disordered eating (not orthorexia; I don't want to get into it). So I'm overweight and actually quite close to obese, but I'm eating less than I did a year ago, yet still putting on weight. Like I bought size 14 pants that fit (US size 10), and two weeks later I had to buy new pants at a size 16 (US size 12). Two weeks! It's crazy. Medically I'm fine (I got blood tests), it's literally my meds and stress. But I can't explain that to everyone, so it frustrates me when people judge a person's body and assume their diet and fitness regime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Someone mentioned yesterday on here about how Kurts bday vlog will never be watched again and lo and behold..... Kurt wanted to watch it today

• Haha
Reactions: 31
oh boy, the title is a bit ironic given she never discusses this now hahaha. But I like the intro, and that's about all.
"Id always be completely honest with you guys... I only like watching people who are real in the way they don't try and hide things... I will always be honest"

Someone should tag her in this vlog hhahhha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"Id always be completely honest with you guys... I only like watching people who are real in the way they don't try and hide things... I will always be honest"

I just added a comment on the video for that exact moment! 😂
Her statement aged as well as milk left out in the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh boy, the title is a bit ironic given she never discusses this now hahaha. But I like the intro, and that's about all.
Watch 7.25....and have a giggle guys 😂

Edit- Oops didn’t refresh before posting. Great minds think alike

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2. Someone DM'd me and told me on the day of the bank saga (this person said they were there) that after Sarah had donated the money she just was in the corner of the bank pulling out some yoga poses because she was worked up. Not sure if this person is trolling but I totally would believe Sarah would do something like this lmao
I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's true, and it definitely needs to be pointed out that she clearly poses. But idk it just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially because I used to look like that (before gaining weight), but I was exercising twice a day and eating a very restrictive diet (vegan, low FODMAP, early stages where no beans or legumes at all, and only a handful of nuts. I had very little protein or fat, and was overworking my body). Because people never believed me when I told them I worked out, I ended up going 14x a week because I wanted to prove I looked the part. Of course, this is because influencers shape how we see our body, but it just triggered my old orthorexia that's all, so seeing a body that looked like mine and someone saying "looks like they don't work out much", just got me.
Edit: I looked this ~3 years ago. 12 months ago I was at a healthy weight, but when I looked like the picture I was bordering underweight

I thought thyroid issues were the only way someone could gain weight beyond their control, but I've gained 20 kgs (44lbs) in the past year because of SSRIs/SNRIs, and a relapse of my disordered eating (not orthorexia; I don't want to get into it). So I'm overweight and actually quite close to obese, but I'm eating less than I did a year ago, yet still putting on weight. Like I bought size 14 pants that fit (US size 10), and two weeks later I had to buy new pants at a size 16 (US size 12). Two weeks! It's crazy. Medically I'm fine (I got blood tests), it's literally my meds and stress. But I can't explain that to everyone, so it frustrates me when people judge a person's body and assume their diet and fitness regime.
Aw, I want to send you a big e-hug!
Now your comments make more sense to me. Thank you for explaining your point of view.
Your journey sounds like such a difficult one. I was put on steroids for a medical condition that caused me to put on weight, and it was just as I was recovering from my eating disorder, so the change was a massive shock. I know how challenging it is to accept the changes in your body during these quick fluctuations. And I understand how that comment would have upset you.
Be kind to yourself, you deserve it! 🤗

We all have our own experiences that affect our perception of things, so your reaction makes sense due to your experience, but I honestly think the original comment was right, in the context of Sarah's world, her channel, her messaging and her narrative to her followers. It was not a personal comment designed to make anyone feel inferior (as Sarah's comments are); it was an objective statement regarding Sarah's Day Ltd. in a sense.
The intent wasn't to shame Sarah for her body, but rather to point out that the fake image and marketing message Sarah puts out, which is damaging.

Sarah's followers are paying her to give them badly designed exercise programs, which do not give the results that she claims they do with the use of images of her at her most unhealthy. It's false advertising that she proliferates to this day by editing all her photos and posing in ridiculous positions.
On top of that she verbally shames her paying and loyal followers when she pushes the narrative of how she's got this milf body and abzzz, is better than other mums, is never too tired to hit an early pilates class, never has a treat and so on....when the reality is that she looks no different to her own followers, so it's all b.s.
They're idolizing a fake image and that is mentally damaging. Imagine just how many of her followers are doing double workouts to try to look like her photoshopped images, just like you did to try to prove yourself! That chain should be broken because people fall so far down the eating disorder rabbit hole that many lose their lives to it.
Her fans should see her real body- which is perfectly beautiful, as yours is (both before and now), as all our bodies are- so that they're not triggered into chasing an ideal that doesn't exist.

It's so important to point it out because her followers will be driven to exercise harder, restrict harder, examine their bodies more closely, punish themselves and all in the pursuit of something fake.

At any rate, I sincerely hope you are at peace with your own body. It's a daily battle for me and I know it can be for others, too. Please be kind to yourself and please forgive me if anything I have said has in any way been hurtful or triggering, that is not my intention at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Aw, I want to send you a big e-hug!
Now your comments make more sense to me. Thank you for explaining your point of view.
Your journey sounds like such a difficult one. I was put on steroids for a medical condition that caused me to put on weight, and it was just as I was recovering from my eating disorder, so the change was a massive shock. I know how challenging it is to accept the changes in your body during these quick fluctuations. And I understand how that comment would have upset you.
Be kind to yourself, you deserve it! 🤗

We all have our own experiences that affect our perception of things, so your reaction makes sense due to your experience, but I honestly think the original comment was right, in the context of Sarah's world, her channel, her messaging and her narrative to her followers. It was not a personal comment designed to make anyone feel inferior (as Sarah's comments are); it was an objective statement regarding Sarah's Day Ltd. in a sense.
The intent wasn't to shame Sarah for her body, but rather to point out that the fake image and marketing message Sarah puts out, which is damaging.

Sarah's followers are paying her to give them badly designed exercise programs, which do not give the results that she claims they do with the use of images of her at her most unhealthy. It's false advertising that she proliferates to this day by editing all her photos and posing in ridiculous positions.
On top of that she verbally shames her paying and loyal followers when she pushes the narrative of how she's got this milf body and abzzz, is better than other mums, is never too tired to hit an early pilates class, never has a treat and so on....when the reality is that she looks no different to her own followers, so it's all b.s.
They're idolizing a fake image and that is mentally damaging. Imagine just how many of her followers are doing double workouts to try to look like her photoshopped images, just like you did to try to prove yourself! That chain should be broken because people fall so far down the eating disorder rabbit hole that many lose their lives to it.
Her fans should see her real body- which is perfectly beautiful, as yours is (both before and now), as all our bodies are- so that they're not triggered into chasing an ideal that doesn't exist.

It's so important to point it out because her followers will be driven to exercise harder, restrict harder, examine their bodies more closely, punish themselves and all in the pursuit of something fake.

At any rate, I sincerely hope you are at peace with your own body. It's a daily battle for me and I know it can be for others, too. Please be kind to yourself and please forgive me if anything I have said has in any way been hurtful or triggering, that is not my intention at all.
Thank you, I know you didn't mean any harm!

Oof, yeah I've heard steroids make you can weight so quickly. I learnt that because of the horrible headlines around Skyler's weight gain in Breaking Bad, and turns out she was on steroid medication. People were bleeping brutal.

I know the comment wasn't intended to hurt anyone, but I truly believe Sarah not only frequents this page, but actively does stuff to make us shut up. I just had a thought that she would go ever further to make sure every single picture taken is of this deluded idea of perfection, so that we never catch her out in her Photoshop fails. It's bonkers to me, since Anna Victoria (a MUCH bigger fitness influencer) shows photos frequently of her stomach rolls and bulging things when she isn't posing.

You're right, it's disgusting the way Sarah subtly shames people. Would it suprise you if I told you that one of the two workout routines I did everyday was Sarah's ebooks hahaha. I got it off eBay for $10. I did that either before or after work, and then loft weights the other side of my shift/uni. Why? Cause she was the expert, in my eyes. She knew how to look "shredded" a.k.a. have dangerously low body fat for an extended period of time.

It's so weird to me because if Sarah just admits she uses weights, has a normal level of body fat, and gets fillers then there'd be a lot less to complain about. I worry about her health if she has another child, mostly because she will try and "bounce back" even quicker.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I said. I know you didn't mean any harm, but we have to realise that Sarah is clearly sick and needs to seek professional help for her own sake, let alone her millions of followers who are getting sick because of her. If she wasn't such an actively manipulative cjnt, I would feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 15
we have to realise that Sarah is clearly sick and needs to seek professional help for her own sake
Or she's very manipulative and isn't working out as often or as hard as she claims to.
Just like she doesn't drink her tropeaka shakes, but makes them and then shows an empty cup.
Just like when she claims to be sooo busy but is actually getting her botox topped up.
Etc.
🤷‍♀️

Edit: I can't be compassionate towards Sarah because I no longer believe she has an ED. She has disordered behaviours and routines, but it's part of her image. I think she uses it to suit her but isn't trapped. She uses the body to sell products and make money, she uses her food avoidance (GF/DF/SF) to seem superior to other people, she body checks to get external validation and boost engagement, but she could probably stop tomorrow and eat normally if she wanted to. I say this because she has vlogged eating gluten and saying "we'll see if I have any issues" when she had been claiming to be intolerant. Spoiler: she had no issues.
Same way she claims to be intolerant to soy but eats tofu, and uses mylks and chocolates with soy in them. The restrictions are part of her niche, her USP, and they fuel her ego, but I no longer believe they are part of an eating disorder. That's a recent change of opinion for me, and I may be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Whilst she would still be extremely problematic if she would just drop holistic princess and raw and real from her brand, I believe people would be a lot less critical

Reactions: 12
Someone chime in because I've been thinking about this a lot recently.
I used to believe scuzz had a lot of very real issues, and I worried about her. An eating disorder (exercise bulimia or orthorexia), body dysmorphia, PND...all of it. Then I started thinking, everything she puts out is fake. Everything. Even her family vlogs are staged. How do we know what she's eating in reality? How much she's eating, how much she's exercising, how she actually feels about her body.

She's making so much money off of this image, she's trapped having to keep pushing this narrative in order to keep earning money, but she's also very aware of the fact that her messaging is not her reality.
We think her life is her business, but in reality, she has done a very good job of separating Sarah Stevenson from Sarah's Day Ltd. She monetizes her personal stuff when it suits her business (focks, home renos) but doesn't when it may hurt her business (getting filler).

She admitted she was unhealthy before and lost her period due to overexercising, so why is she behaving the same way now and putting out the same pictures of herself from that time to promote her stuff? We often asked that question: why use images you claimed showcased you at your sickest? Well, because it sells ebooks.
She has enough sense to know she was unhealthy during that time, but also enough sense to know that's what shot her to the top of YT.
I think she's choosing to push the same narrative, however dangerous and restrictive it may be, to keep the money coming, but she operates differently behind the scenes.
In the same way she stays out of the sun to keep her skin young but in reality gets fillers. Or she claimed to have her period when she was actually pregnant. Or claiming she didn't know how to transfer money to the charities when she'd already bought 2 properties and clearly knew how to shift large sums of money. Or she works out twice a day but can't run the 2k between her properties without looking like she's dying.
Nothing she says can be trusted.
Therefore, she may, in fact, love her current body and is actively maintaining, but for the sake of content she's saying she's doing wed-shred/project comeback.

She probably developed an eating disorder after her breakup with Mitch (I saw her spiral at the time and think she did) but I think she got through that when she admitted how unhealthy that time was. She's in a better space now (I would hope), but continues to preach that same restrictive stuff because she doesn't want to risk messing with her proven formula to success.

Just thinking aloud, sorry if it's all a bit jumbled. Interested to hear other points of view. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.