Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybuns88

Chatty Member
Trying my first attempt at a thread title:

Sarah’s Day #16 - Hair broken and thin, leftover food props in the bin, walking with dirty bare feet and scamming an overpriced retreat

• Heart
Reactions: 82

TickledPink

Chatty Member
Also in their today’s podcast they give terrible advice about snacks. Sarah constantly talks over Kurt, puts him down and corrects him. He is convinced they bonded over activated nuts but she thinks that was another girl and they should talk about all his girlfriends in the next episode. Like what is going on? These rants are so weird.
Kurt also says Sarah’s snacking is her downfall implying she snacks too much if she wants to be shredded. He then goes on saying to munch on ice cubes to stop you from snacking. Wow “health” advice from 2002. Just a big face palm for these two idiots.

• Wow
  • Angry

Itsahellahello

Please lets start a gofundme to buy a ticket for the healthcode retreat and one of us can go undercover as a Sarah stan and then come here and give us all the goss. Only catch is (apart from pretending to like Sarah) whoever goes has to ask her about deleting comments, thigh gap, lip fillers and generally put her on the spot in front of all the stans on the last day. Anyone volunteers? 😂
I’m totally joking but I would pay to see that happen 😂

• Haha

Bink

I took one for the team and listened to their daily podcast today about how to throw an epic party. Hold onto your hats!

TOP TIP #1
Offer a spread of food that is easy to eat, like a grazing table. "Not pasta"
Sarah said NO to party pies, unless they are homemade and healthy.
Sarah likes a bucket of ice full of drinks (mentions no alcohol for her).

TOP TIP #2
Put on music.

Kurt reminisces about a party he went to when he was 18 and Sarah talked over him as she was not interested. Frankly, neither was I.

Spotify, surely you can do better than these two!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

kij1997

Okay this comment has to be sarcastic right? 😂

7A0AA302-B31D-4090-8DF5-D78DF655D6A0.jpeg

Sorry for the double post but - this is such a well worded comment, obviously with no malicious intent, but how much are we gonna bet that she deletes it first thing in the morning?

B3F24B6F-29CB-44BB-882E-78559D663D86.jpeg
57B4E6E2-EF75-4716-A468-DF0325519242.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 81

SMG__

The devil works hard but Sarah’s Botox works harder
Those stories were quite animated and the lack of movement of her facial features is alarming. Nothing against Botox but less is definitely more for facial work

Exactly what I thought! Was going to trawl though and see if I could find the pic on here of her message, but bAbE I'm just too tired right now!
Here you go
AA6ADED6-5AFC-45DF-BE28-9FFDC61DD104.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

plant_lover

I'm getting fyre festival vibes, they can't even be consistent with their own podcast let alone run a retreat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I hate the way she uses her period to justify her bad decisions. She never thinks before posting her Instagram stories..so when they backfire she just goes “oh soz guys, on my period, just hormonal”. Like way to set women back 50 years to when men thought they couldn’t function and didn’t deserve to be CEO’s because of their periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

.beeeeline

So disappointing she didn’t show her ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE but everyone should lurk Reddit IATA incase Kurt posts about hating this cake like her sister did HAHAHA!
Please tell me someone has a link to that 😂.

and to everyone saying she should have put the camera down for the birthday.
1. Totally agree
2. I live in the same area as her and know her and her sisters relatively well, and know the nurses who delivered her very well. One of my friends literally had to take (read, forcefully remove from her) the camera from her to get her to focus on the labour. So not surprised she filmed a birthday at all costs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

k8tera_

Also in their today’s podcast they give terrible advice about snacks. Sarah constantly talks over Kurt, puts him down and corrects him. He is convinced they bonded over activated nuts but she thinks that was another girl and they should talk about all his girlfriends in the next episode. Like what is going on? These rants are so weird.
Kurt also says Sarah’s snacking is her downfall implying she snacks too much if she wants to be shredded. He then goes on saying to munch on ice cubes to stop you from snacking. Wow “health” advice from 2002. Just a big face palm for these two idiots.
I'm sorry, Kurt said what?? The chewing ice is a legit pro-ana tip. What a disgusting thing to say, especially to your partner who has clear disordered food thoughts/behaviours :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Okay I hate to try and moderate the conversation, but can we please stop talking about Kendal?

I like to talk shit about Sarah on here because she is an all round compulsive liar, and for lack of a better term, a piece of shit human.
But Kendal is just a 19 year old girl with no ill intentions and she isn’t scamming poor impressionable girls. It was interesting to see what her thoughts were but we can move on now.

Reactions: 72

2xblended

VIP Member
and it looks fucking fine! I'm not a fan of Sarah, but I can personally say that this is a great figure!
Shame that great body doesn't house a great heart, great personality or great mind.

The sad part is that she's built her channel and career on that shredded appearance when she was at her lowest point. She's trapped. Had she built her career on being an uplifting, positive, genuine person (as she claims to be but her actions say otherwise), she wouldn't be in this mess now. Shallow is as shallow does.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

rxsem

Nah I don't care if she's hormonal / deleted her stories. I'm guessing most of us are ladies here, so I think we understand that we may get a bit emotional and angsty from time to time. However, I don't think that excuses her public rant about her friends and colleagues. I would never vent like that about:
1. My best friend who's worked with me for years and is so close that she did my family's laundry while I was in hospital with my baby for 24-48hrs (Tanika)
2. My long-term employee/friend who worked late only a couple of weeks ago to finish my Adobe and WhiteFox videos and also helped renovate the very house I am living in!!! (Jei)
3. My sister who is my sister (Tahlia)
4. My friend/assistant/not sure what her role is but she's a human too and works for you (Georgia)
People can say sh/tty things in the moment when they're frustrated or upset and I get that she is probably feeling overwhelmed by everything (which I know she has it easier than a lot of us but sis doesn't know anything outside her bubble so this is big for her) and, like someone mentioned, is looking for someone/something to blame that's not herself.....but girl, if you're feeling like that - call your mum, talk to kurt, play with Fox, do something else to get your emotions together, anything else before venting like this publicly to the internet when these people are literally working FOR YOU within a 30m distance🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The girl literally has zero emotional intelligence.
If my best friend did this to me, it would be a massive kick in the face and I'd be hurt and embarrassed that she confided in a million random people she doesn't know, on a public platform, before speaking to me when I'm sitting next door and truly been an OG from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 71