Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey, there - LONG POST ALERT

New here and from the other side of the world to Sarah.
I have been watching this forum for a while now, but I've been scared to type anything because I didn't want to funny enough to be blocked by Sarah. So I canceled my logins to this form and went on with my day.

I have never engaged on her profile, even stopped following her because of her constant ED behaviors, restrictions and body checking, however, when I saw her Swimsuit launch with yet AGAIN no diversity in color or sizes, I went to the brand's page and liked a few comments already asking for the diversity, that same week a friend of mine created an ED recovery post and ended it saying "maybe rather spend the first 15 minutes of your day not watching Sarah mix powders and water {, no tag was included } and continue to work on your relationship with food. I commented "yup, I stopped following that BS a while ago" and had a few girls comment saying if I ( a qualified PT + nutritional advisor } said that, you know something is up.

THEN out of nowhere I get blocked.
Keeping in mind I had NEVER engaged on her profile and would be very curious to know how I was on her radar??
TBH it made me super sad for weeks, It truly hurt knowing someone I used to admire would do that, but then I kept going in loops in my head saying maybe I had said something out of line? And maybe I did, but it was the truth. I think I was more freaked out that someone who has 1.1mil followers, had me on her radar - unless she just has little spies everywhere around the world forwarding her things?

Then the braids happened.

As someone who was born in Africa at the end Apartheid and witnesses every day the struggle of black people and having their voices not heard, being silenced and watching her delete comments and young white women showing their lack of education... I ended up, here again, to post about my experience with Sarah's Day the brand.

Because we all know, how the most powerful thing we can do during this time, is speak up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

2xblended

VIP Member
Hi Sarah. You- or some members on your team- seem to follow our discussions here pretty closely. So, please hear me out. Let's all put aside all the tension and disagreements we've had around your content. Just hear me out and think about this for a bit. Please, consider what I'm saying here.

We do not choose the skin colour we are born into. We do not choose our bodies. At our core, we are all human. We all feel pain, joy, exhaustion, elation. We all suffer and triumph in different ways throughout our lifetimes.

It's a lot of responsibility on your shoulders, this massive platform, all these people looking to you for direction, a new family, trying to build your future home, running your 2 businesses, taking care of yourself with your hefty workload, answering a gazillion DMs and comments, and somehow creating content for YT amidst it all. It's a lot on your plate. I listened you when you said that. I listened.

This issue is important and it's time you listen to your followers the way we do when you speak on issues that are important to you.

This may be the biggest fight your generation will have. It is about humanity. So this may be your best chance to really make a mark in this world and be a positive influence on your platform. This is bigger than the shredded body, the lux lifestyle, the instaworthy holidays. This is about the right to live and be treated as a human being, period. Some people are not given that right, Sarah.
If a dog were killed in the street the way these people of colour are, we would all be outraged. Imagine a dog running in the street and getting killed for no reason. You would be in tears. You would be shocked and angered and appalled. We all would be. That is what is happening to human beings all over the world, just because they were born with a different skin colour. Not because they did anything wrong, but because of something they had no control over. You would be outraged if it were a dog. You should be outraged that it is happening to people, daily.

You say you understand and you stand by everyone. You say you love everyone. You say you want a positive tribe. Then please, take a moment, and feel what I've just described. Imagine that life. Racism exists in every corner of the world, so this is on your doorstep too. Living in oppression and fear like PoC do, that is what causes true anxiety. You want everyone to live their best lives, then start by giving them a chance to speak their truth.

Influencers all over the world are opting to go mute for a week, giving up their chance to make profits, and instead showcasing PoC, linking to small businesses run by PoC, sharing resources and information about this issue of institutional racism. Your product promotions, the censoring of everyone's comments and the ray of sunshine you are aiming to bring with lighter content is actually harmful right now. It is belittling the cause.

It's a lot of work trying to understand this issue because it runs deeper than just surface level racism. It's a lot of work when you already have so much on your plate and it doesn't directly affect you, so you have to work even harder to understand. I get that it's a big thing to ask of you, when you are already so overwhelmed with work and family.
But you have a chance to put in this work now and show that you truly care, show that you meant what you said when you posted that you stand by the movement.
Put everything on hold, just like other influencers, promote this movement, learn a thing or two about how deep this runs, and then go back to your product launch next week. You won't lose money. You'll likely sell more if people see you stepping up. And you may find yourself happier after taking the time to research this a little more deeply, because you're a loving person who wants to support everyone, and understanding other people's positions in life will be deeply gratifying for someone like you.

There's no hate here. I'm putting my personal issues with your content aside. I mean this sincerely. Please consider it. This is bigger than your channel and your day and your meals and your positive vibes.

Look how many comments you had to delete. Think why so many are trying to reach out and tell you that something is wrong. They can't all be wrong, can they? Take a minute. Look at what other people are doing and follow suit. You shouldn't be spending your time cleaning up one PR disaster after another, posting story after story about haters. That is a red flag: people are telling you something is wrong in your house, listen for a second and correct it.
Don't delete comments around this conversation. They are not about you. Your page is the medium but the conversation is about race, oppression, inequality and unjustified murder. This is so much bigger than you. When you delete the conversation, you remove the hope that PoC have of being heard. You remove the chance that someone may learn something that will make them a better person.

Create the positive vibes you speak of. Create the inclusive tribe you dreamed of. Act now, put your brand aside for a moment and be a human being. Feel the urgency in this cause. Act now because you still can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

whitneeyee

View attachment 142168
Thanks Sarah for reading here, didn’t take you long to post something of substance. Too bad it’s days after your apology and there are no links to places where people can be educated (hint hint buy a book supporting a black owned business) or donate to a fund.
It’s a shame you had to make it about yourself, so many ‘i’s’. This isn’t about you, it’s about POC, not white influencers. For someone who was good at English, tisk tisk.
Sarah be like:
"I SEE YOU
I HEAR YOU
I BLOCK YOU
I DELETE YOU"

• Haha
Reactions: 37

drunkatvogue

What queer POC friends? Her feed is as bland as a pack of Cruskits. It's a bit hard to use their 'voices' for content when you've blocked everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

2xblended

VIP Member
She's one of the absolute worst 'influencers' I've ever come across! Nobody, not even LEM, has me raging the way this obnoxious brat consistently does! Please join me in uncovering her constant lies, but be warned, entering this rabbit hole will raise your blood pressure! :LOL:

Her Insta page and Youtube channel are literally 100% adverts but people didn't cotton on for years. It's only just coming to light in this past year, and even so, people think she's just starting to sell out, having not realized that everything even in her first few vlogs was sponsored.

Evidence that she's a vile human being:
- Passive aggressive to an extreme- with friends, family, her boyfriend, and most of all, her subscribers! She's 100% rude all of the time, and she tries to play it off as cute because she's a self-declared PrInCeSs.

- Following on from that: how the fuck can you be so rude to your followers who literally paid for your $1.6 mil flat? Meanwhile her stans are posting daily 'take all my money' because they don't realize she's using them as cash cows and is beyond filthy rich now.

- She's cashing in with back-to-back launches of products and is literally nothing more than an MLM masquerading as a 'lifestyle and fitness influencer'. By the way, all of her products are just her collabing with existing brands (i.e. sticking "SDx whichever brand" on existing products) and/or literally ripping off ideas from other brands but claiming them as her own!

- Her protein balls are a rip-off from a bodybuilding website. Her PJs are a near-identical copy of the Cotton On Pjs she used to wear. her Body Bloom is a rip off of The Beauty Chef glow powder (someone said there are only 2 additional ingredients) and she acts unaware although she has vlogs in which she drinks Glow Powder. Her activewear is a rip off of Lilybod, Slinkii and P.E. nation! Her 'office' decor was uncovered as a direct copy from an insta page she follows (I can't remember the company, but everything from dalmatian wallpaper to pink neon lights was copied). Her sunglasses were already on Whitefox but she stuck her name on them. It just goes on and on! Yet she continually claims that she's worked so hard for her sissys, and has tried her best to create these unique things because she wants the best for her squad! :rolleyes:

- She has announced this morning that she has another 10 launches coming up in the next 6 months. I.can't.even. with her disgusting greed.

- Her e-books and upcoming cookbooks are an insulting cash-grab, given than she has absolutely no qualifications in either training or nutrition. Her workouts are not the ones she herself uses, and if followed long-term will cause injuries! Her cooking is laughable and involves copious amounts of courgette and sweet potato made into a watery, slushy, gloopy bowl that truly looks like sick every.single.time. Yet her stans will have to shell out $70 for it.

- All her products are over-hyped and over-priced, and most reviews slam the quality as being shit, yet she's so quick to delete negative comments that people are unaware and are still buying her stuff! GRRR!

- She polices her pages around the clock, censoring and blocking anything that even questions her undeclared sponsorships or her plagiarized content!

- She most certainly has some sort of eating disorder. She restricts to an extreme (even starving herself during pregnancy not to gain too much weight) and then binges on 'healthy food'.

- Her disordered thoughts leach into everything she says, so much so that she shames her parents, sisters and boyfriend for eating normal food, in normal quantities!

- She's self-diagnosed every possible intolerance known to mankind, but refuses to go to evil western doctors for an actual diagnosis! Because she knows she's not allergic to anything but is using the feigned intolerances to restrict her diet surreptitiously.

- She was diagnosed with a staph infection and CIN3 but on both occasions refused to get medical help, choosing instead to put honey on her knee and drink superfood powders! Eventually she got the antibiotics needed but then whinged about how they upset her gut health! Because, dying is a better alternative than a 'gurgly' tummy!

- On the subject of CIN3, she was one of the lucky ones who regressed naturally, but she made a YT video about how she 'healed herself naturally' and recommended a routine that others can follow in her situation! She even claimed her gyno praised her and asked her to detail the supplements she took for him! Yes, Sezzy, a qualified and experienced doctor has asked you (a drop-out whose entire reference base comes from google searches of the term holistic) to teach him how to cure the disease! That's believable! :LOL:

- Linking to her being called out on her CIN 3 b.s.

- It is worth noting that she hates the horrible, evil doctors who safely delivered her child but didn't stick to her natural birth plan (that could have cost him his life), but has no issues with the person injecting her forehead, cheeks and lips with fillers. Because, that's all holistic somehow!

- She claims to be all about her 'sissy squad' (i.e. stans) and female empowerment (#boss vibes) yet refuses to praise other people for their accomplishments and outright says she has to be the best at everything or she won't participate. No wonder she has no friends. :rolleyes:

- Tangentially, so much for feminism and progressive actions: she claims her ultimate life goal is to be a #MILF! Way to promote a healthy and progressive message to your young, impressionable audience, Sezzy!

- And for someone 'all about her squad', every single fan who has met her in person when not at a meet-and-greet has said that she's rude, obnoxious and acts like she's too good to speak to the minions.

- She currently is suffering from (what she claims is) a Stage 2 Prolapse after her birth but refuses to stop working out intensely and/or see her gyno about it, because she has to bounce back into pre-baby shape and be a freaking #milf!

- On the subject of her baby, she has over-exposed him from Day 1, has had fans set up accounts in his name (holy fuck that idiotic name!) and has even had a fan take the photos she's posted and create a baby book for her (without her permission). Yet she continues to post videos and photos of him, exploiting him for the clicks and views, placing him propped up against her products that are re-stocking, all the while giving no thought to the fact that he cannot consent to any of this and may not approve when he's older.

- Her home address is widely known, her local haunts are all widely known, her baby is plastered all over the internet, she's had unsolicited use of his images and I have DM'd her about considering her baby's safety and the way she's over-exposing him, yet she continues to post him all over the place! She has no idea what creeps are within her 1 million followers and doesn't seem to give a fuck?

- Her best move to date was to post a picture of her baby with piss all over his face. Because, she's #mumgoals doncha know, and that's what a mum does when a baby pisses on his face: take a few pics for the gram and then clean him up!

- And let's not forget that aside from seeing his own photos plastered all over the net when he's older, teenage Fox is also going to see photos of his mum all self-tagged as MILF! That won't be awkward at all! :LOL:

- As I said at the start of this, there isn't a single thing that isn't sponsored or gifted in her life (and most of it is undeclared): her food (literally her groceries), her daily coffee, her protein powder, her appliances, her Balenciaga bag, her gym bag, her gym memberships and personal training sessions, her furniture and the interior decorator who did up her flat, her car, her clothes, her holidays- every single thing is sponsored and has been since she started her channel living in her parents' house!

- And when she uses something she has had to pay for: she refuses to name the brand even when her stans are asking her about it. She always says she can't remember where she got it (even when it's brand new and the brand tag is evident on the item!).

Phew! Okay, that's just the stuff off the top of my head! I have plenty of posts about her on GG that I'll be migrating over in time.
Looking forward to hearing from others who have seen through her b.s. ways.

Oops! That was a much longer opening rant than I intended! 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 30

moonlight

Her dad is the exact same as her no ability to educate or self reflect. They are the type of people who think they’re never wrong and use god and religion as a shield from criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

FoxxyCleopatra

I finally made it here from GG, thought it was oddly silent there! Hello everyone 👋:D

I also emailed Mazda (as a current customer, and hopefully future customer as I really love my Mazda!). TLDR, I simply asked them if racism and homophobia is something they wanted their brand attached to. As a current Mazda owner, I feel extremely uncomfortable supporting a brand that’s associated with this sort of behaviour. I’m sure there are far less problematic influencers they could partner with.

They actually responded super quickly and said the following:

Thanks for raising your concern and also for your support of Mazda. Mazda Australia is disappointed by the incident and does not share the same views as published on these accounts. Rest assured, we are reviewing the incident through the appropriate internal channels.

• Heart

Mind Blank

I dont think we shoould sign this petition. I am really over cancel culture. its awful and toxic. this has never happened in the history of time and for humans to be so spiteful to literally sign a petition to ruin someone is just insane to me. i will not be signing. i disagree with so much of what she does, but im not stooping to that level of pettiness and anger.
Might be acting out of pettiness again but I thought I might give you an explanation as to why I signed the petition.

I'm not trying to ruin her. It's not even about her so much, as it's bigger than that for me, it's about whether I accept the status quo or actively engage in the process for change.

I signed the petition and sent out emails to companies, to let them know that I would not be financially supporting their businesses whilst they were involved with her and the reason's why. They will make their own choice and I have made mine. I have used the only currency I have in this situation to bring about change and that is my financial currency.

I have been the subject of overt and covert racism. There are times when I haven't spoke up or used the power that I do have because I've felt that what's the point and what will it change. That is not the path to change. Sarah offended a lot of people and disregarded their voice. This is another option for their voice to be head.

Jessica Jones

I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her shit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
She commented back and said:
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd
Love hearing the opinion of a white man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

drunkatvogue

moms were made fun of in the 80s for their baggy jeans. now mom jeans are on trend by ALL cultures, are the moms telling everyone "you cant wear those jeans because when we wore them we were made fun of and called slobs!".
Still not quite hitting the mark, though I can see you're trying. Let's unpack. "Mom jeans" and box braids aren't equivalent to one another in this argument. In their time, that style was quite fashionable and standard - high-waisted and straight-legged cuts were the pattern for decades. They only became "mom jeans" in the early 2000's when low-waisted, crack-presenting cuts trended and this time-honoured style was, in turn, considered unfashionable. Putting "mom" before a clothing item became shorthand for casting women in the role of Mother and desexualizing them, making them conservative, modest, and out-of-touch by the clothes they'd always worn. They have been adopted by many different demographics, but the statement being made is not one of cultural empowerment of any particular group.

Box braids, on the other hand, have a history of representing systemic oppression. Controlling how WOC wear their hair dates back to slavery and there has been an implicit bias dating back hundreds of years for them to mimic white European hair. Their natural hair was considered "unkempt". The grooming standards set solely for them persist - Gabrielle Union was fired from AGT because her hairstyles were considered "too black" for the program. So for WOC, their hair is an empowering statement. White women's casual adaptation of those styles disregards the history and significance of the statement and reduces it to an aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sahsan

NEW here! Been active on Reddit, thought it's easier to reply to people here and have more an active discussion. I wrote that little "Dear Sarah..." post on Reddit, honestly the ego on that girl...I don't think it's worth emailing to her. It's exhausting trying to educate these people.
Can I just say....

Sarah the kinda girl who would hire a black woman on her team to check off the diversity box, but would never let them have any say in business operations.
Sarah the kinda girl who would put on a face of "empathy" for black people on social media, but not have a single person of colour on her team (like so many brands right now).

It's all smoke and mirrors with her, and I feel like her and her fan-base are just a lost cause.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

saltysday

Bondi Sands and Sarah have unfollowed each other on instagram
I LOVE that pettiness - I bet it was Sarah who unfollowed first LOL

I am very respectful of the approach Bondi have taken. It is much easier for Bondi to drop Sarah (and also Mazda would be in this category) than Tropeaka or Labang though because she has brought out very specific products with those brands that would have cost the brands money to create (body bloom and her pity party) I imagine these brands would be a bit diplomatic in their approach, sell out their current stock and no reengage any new product developments. I am very interested in how it works with a brand 'dropping' her because I imagine there would be a contract, I suppose there would be a clause around the values of their company or something? (Im a nerd, can't help it haha)

I assume if it comes up Sarah will say the chemicals in Bondi sands didn't sit well with her holistic values (I would put money on that) or she would just ignore it completely (like loving earth) - that's easy to ignore but how do you ignore having to buy a new car hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bonni03

Chatty Member
I feel SICK!!!!! she is fucked!!! How dare she share that post and hashtag, at the same time as posting another photo advertising a restock. She is fucking vile.

Hey Sarah, google what this social media movement represents. It is a moment to pause, it is a day of pause #blackouttuesday. Shut the fuck up about your sweatshop shit for one day when the world is in crisis. Honestly I would of respected if they delayed the launch in respect of what the world is fighting for at the moment. Surely she has enough push to do that.

Honestly, she drains me and it upsets me that a human like her exists and influences so many others.

• Angry

FoxxyCleopatra

Can't work out if she just doesn't look that great or if it's the outfit.....
I'm kinda shocked that she even posted this. Usually she contours her body so her thighs never, ever touch. 😜

Literally the only social distancing she's done during the pandemic was forcing her thighs to not touch.

• Haha