Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I knew she’d bang on about her size when she got new active wear. It’s just an excuse to talk about how sMaLl she is.

reality check Sarah: if you wear a small, it fits you better, is more flattering and feels more comfortable YOU ARE A SMALL

Nothing wrong with not being an XS. Let it go. Just because you can fit into it doesn’t mean it’s your size.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have also reached out to Mazda. Of all her sponsors, they’re ones who could drop her easily. Reaching out to her sponsors is one way we can have our voices heard.
DFEDDED7-05FF-49A4-A7BD-0B499B3A233C.png
FADFEAA0-C72A-4233-B0C3-D542234CE18C.png

Double post but lol this girl scares the absolute tit out of me
2264569F-D5A9-4C01-B7D9-4764979FEE75.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she think wearing those black socks pulled up is a good look? It makes her look short and stumpy.

Reactions: 6
I posted screenshots of her on GG a few weeks ago. She's next level obsessed. Pretty much a Sarah clone 🙄
I'm so confused her face is orange but her ankles are almost black? Maybe I'm missing something here as I've never fake tanned in my life but how can someone think that looks good?

(also when the image was small I legit thought it was Sarah)

I posted screenshots of her on GG a few weeks ago. She's next level obsessed. Pretty much a Sarah clone 🙄
i don't wanna derail this thread to talk about a non-influencer but what the fuuuuck that is creepy! her feed pretty much copy & pasted

Reactions: 2
View attachment 142168
Thanks Sarah for reading here, didn’t take you long to post something of substance. Too bad it’s days after your apology and there are no links to places where people can be educated (hint hint buy a book supporting a black owned business) or donate to a fund.
It’s a shame you had to make it about yourself, so many ‘i’s’. This isn’t about you, it’s about POC, not white influencers. For someone who was good at English, tisk tisk.
Sarah be like:
"I SEE YOU
I HEAR YOU
I BLOCK YOU
I DELETE YOU"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes but imagine if you made mistakes at work and you had a petition for you to be fired. I just dont like the idea of it. Id rather just boycott and discuss as were doing it. but to each is own. I just dont agree with it, i think its super super low.
Sorry but it’s not the same as one employee making one mistake. It’s a toxic culture throughout an entire company, all of its staff and clearly the businesses it associates with.

Reactions: 12
I encourage anyone to message/email sarah's sponsors! This is a concrete way we can see some action and we are free to voice our concerns as consumers. I only received a generic reply from esmi skin minerals. I messaged @luxurywallfinishes (the business doing their walls in their house for FREE), and the message was seen but ignored. Feel free to reach out to:
Mazda australia
Esmi skin minerals
Bohemian skin
Luxury wall finishes
the good gun
true protein
tropeka

Any others?
I would suggest whitefox, but they blocked me. A whole other ethical issue, imo

Reactions: 10
Holy tit what? That's not Sarah? An army of clones with over-processed hair and skin the color of a baseball mitt. How bleeping scary.

Reactions: 5
Hey ya’ll! so annoyed that GG died on us during THE BIGGEST scandal but glad we hVe a new forum. Was so over how glitchy it was.

I have a good scoop tho - my friend works at WFB and said that it has been the biggest ordeal for them. When I brought it up she said ‘omg don’t go there’ hahaha. They are the ones that said it’s best not to use the braid pics and they suggested just to announce it in a post and go dark. Then when Sarah started with the crying video and the second braid the next day they were all dying because they also know how bad it looks and how redundant it made her apology. But they can’t tell her what to do, they can suggest it but at the end of the day it’s her platform and they need her.

she said Sarah is really hard to work with and just can’t really be told. Which pretty much backs up what everyone says on here!! (Or GG Lol)

Well their brand is going to suffer so much because of this. In any other workplace if an employer did this as well as all the other stuff that has been brought up now. They would be out the door im a heart beat.

Just shows how weak WF are

Reactions: 7
that girl popped up in my explore this morning and I forgot about that whole clone thing until I looked at the rest of her feed 😂 in her highlights she has a q&a and someone asked her thoughts on Sarah’s latest shitshow. I’m kinda surprised Sarah hasn’t seen this girl and called her out for copying and being so obsessed with her that she’s trying to literally MORPH into Sarah

I encourage anyone to message/email sarah's sponsors! This is a concrete way we can see some action and we are free to voice our concerns as consumers. I only received a generic reply from esmi skin minerals. I messaged @luxurywallfinishes (the business doing their walls in their house for FREE), and the message was seen but ignored. Feel free to reach out to:
Mazda australia
Esmi skin minerals
Bohemian skin
Luxury wall finishes
the good gun
true protein
tropeka

Any others?
I would suggest whitefox, but they blocked me. A whole other ethical issue, imo
There is also that furniture company who donated everything inside her apartment, Globe west was it? Anyway I know that was a while ago but they probably will be gifted all the furniture in their new house as well and it might be with that company again.

Reactions: 7
Well their brand is going to suffer so much because of this. In any other workplace if an employer did this as well as all the other stuff that has been brought up now. They would be out the door im a heart beat.

Just shows how weak WF are
A friend of mine shared an image of himself to his private Facebook page, he was in his work shirt saying how crazy it was he was working there because of covid, nothing OTT, no f*CK the company or anything. Someone on his friends list sent it to the manager and he got fired. Sarah has done multiple things worse than this, why should she not be pulled up on it and let go ?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Literally most influencers at the moment: “sorry i won’t be posting my normal stuff”; sharing loads of educational posts; shedding light to recent events; actually using their voice

Sarah amongst all this: lOoK at My aBs, i’M an eXtrA sMaLL

smh

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hey ya’ll! so annoyed that GG died on us during THE BIGGEST scandal but glad we hVe a new forum. Was so over how glitchy it was.

I have a good scoop tho - my friend works at WFB and said that it has been the biggest ordeal for them. When I brought it up she said ‘omg don’t go there’ hahaha. They are the ones that said it’s best not to use the braid pics and they suggested just to announce it in a post and go dark. Then when Sarah started with the crying video and the second braid the next day they were all dying because they also know how bad it looks and how redundant it made her apology. But they can’t tell her what to do, they can suggest it but at the end of the day it’s her platform and they need her.

she said Sarah is really hard to work with and just can’t really be told. Which pretty much backs up what everyone says on here!! (Or GG Lol)
Totally understand if you don’t know but does she actually design her clothes or does WFB?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.