Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I believe she goes in with a “vibe” that she wants then WFB go away and design options for her to pick from.
I imagine though she would say things like I want this jacket style and describe what she wants but copying other brands designs (pe nation in mind)

Reactions: 3
I encourage anyone to message/email sarah's sponsors! This is a concrete way we can see some action and we are free to voice our concerns as consumers. I only received a generic reply from esmi skin minerals. I messaged @luxurywallfinishes (the business doing their walls in their house for FREE), and the message was seen but ignored. Feel free to reach out to:
Mazda australia
Esmi skin minerals
Bohemian skin
Luxury wall finishes
the good gun
true protein
tropeka

Any others?
I would suggest whitefox, but they blocked me. A whole other ethical issue, imo
Labang
Globewest

Totally understand if you don’t know but does she actually design her clothes or does WFB?
Neither - Pip Edwards (PE Nation), The upside, Slinkii, Lilybod do...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Literally most influencers at the moment: “sorry i won’t be posting my normal stuff”; sharing loads of educational posts; shedding light to recent events; actually using their voice

Sarah amongst all this: lOoK at My aBs, i’M an eXtrA sMaLL

smh
And oMg look at the renovations coming along in my second multi-million dollar property! So relatable!

Reactions: 10
Totally understand if you don’t know but does she actually design her clothes or does WFB?
I’m not sure sorry! We were talking about it in a social group setting so didn’t wanna seem too fixated on it (and giveaway that I despise Sarah lol). I assume WFB designs them tho, she would just think of the general concept - or even then go to her with design ideas and she builds off them. No way is she doing more than pointing at what she likes and wants to change.

Reactions: 1
So I shared a news article on my FB page about this whole mess (didn’t realise it had gone public not friends only) and this random account just comments on it (new profile, no pic, no friends etc) rabbiting on about how I am participating in the reason she’s getting death threats and it’s not appropriate. I commented back, and then went to screenshot it and it disappeared but it would not surprise me if Sezzy is sitting there with some fake profile commenting on every share she can view of any of these articles and the account for reported enough that it’s vanished 😂 regardless of who it was, they’re arrogant and clueless.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m behind the times but I didn’t know her sponsorship with loving earth ended? Does anyone know if it just expired or if they purposefully ended it?

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m behind the times but I didn’t know her sponsorship with loving earth ended? Does anyone know if it just expired or if they purposefully ended it?
hmm interesting... not sure but now that I think about it I haven’t seen her promote loving earth products in a while...

also, does it annoy anyone else that she basically named her son fox because of White Fox...

• Haha
hmm interesting... not sure but now that I think about it I haven’t seen her promote loving earth products in a while...

also, does it annoy anyone else that she basically named her son fox because of White Fox...
yeah I died inside a bit when they announced his name poor kid

yeah I went on loving earths IG to pester them and someone already had, and they had responded saying their partnership ended at the end of last year

The real question is.. will she have to change his name when their partnership ends? Is that a legal obligation 😅

• Haha

yeah I went on loving earths IG to pester them and someone already had, and they had responded saying their partnership ended at the end of last year
Yeah, it has ended. I think someone on GG had some inside info to it as well? Can someone remember what they said? I just remember someone having some inside info about the partnership ending and then a few weeks later we got confirmation that it did actually officially end (from Loving Earth).

I wish her stans would realize because it just shows another lie she uses SO often. Every time she talks about a product, she repeats over and over "you guys know me I would never talk about a product i don't love, I'Ve bEeN usInG it fOr wEekS".
Yeah, I can see how much you loved Loving Earth now that the payslips have stopped.
Bish won't even whisper about a product without getting some $$$$

Reactions: 15
She used to go on and on about Blue Dinosaur Bars and then that suddenly went quiet too. Remember she used to always say she snacked on fruit & nut mix too but she never mentions it since Loving Earth cut ties with her. She was always eating their horrible chocolate too and had a cupboard full of it. It just goes to show influencers will pretend they absolutely love a product but only if the money is rolling in. I’d never buy a product based on an influencer’s recommendations as it’s all just fake bullshit

Reactions: 14
She used to go on and on about Blue Dinosaur Bars and then that suddenly went quiet too. Remember she used to always say she snacked on fruit & nut mix too but she never mentions it since Loving Earth cut ties with her. She was always eating their horrible chocolate too and had a cupboard full of it. It just goes to show influencers will pretend they absolutely love a product but only if the money is rolling in. I’d never buy a product based on an influencer’s recommendations as it’s all just fake bullshit
ah I’d missed that one! Christ it’s so hard to keep up what with all the undeclared sponsors and So on

tbh I actually like loving earth chocolate 😂 and their packaging is compostable and ethically sourced cacao and everything, bet they’re thanking their lucky stars they cut ties before this and the fires

Reactions: 5
I think it expired and they decided not to renew. From what I remember the inside info was that she became extremely arrogant and demanding (shocking) about terms in the new contract. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though

Reactions: 8

Anyone else remember her big rant about GG and the haters with the conspiracy theory’s that she named her kid after WF? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy tit! This is how you do it. Directly saying you won’t be working with the influencer by name. I’m pleasantly surprised and very impressed

Anyone else remember her big rant about GG and the haters with the conspiracy theory’s that she named her kid after WF? 😂
I feel guilty ridiculing this because it’s a poor kid... but the name is so bad 😫 She obviously needed something unique and #woodland #trendy like Tammy’s Wolfe or Skye Wheatley’s Forest...but a fox is a pest in so many countries, and the fact the name is also the same as her main collaboration brand. It’s weird!

What if Fox decides he doesn’t want to be a surfy grom or instafluener and hates his name after school, it’s not even like he could go by his middle name as it is equally absurd

Last edited:
Yeah, it has ended. I think someone on GG had some inside info to it as well? Can someone remember what they said? I just remember someone having some inside info about the partnership ending and then a few weeks later we got confirmation that it did actually officially end (from Loving Earth).
Yep, that was me. Original post below. :)

Also, got some insider info that the Loving Earth partnership went really sour because of her attitude and the way she treated people. She was also trying to play up her cooking tit to include their products but they didn't want to be affiliated because she was so unrealistic in her demands and negotiations around money.
I honestly am unsure of how accurate that info is, but the person who shared it has been correct with past info and it sounds so accurate given her past behaviours, so... take it with a grain of salt, but have a chuckle at the fact that some brands aren't falling for her tit anymore.

Reactions: 17
So I have a question. I watched the clip in the article but haven't seen her original stories about this. Did she post proof of these "death threats"? Because she sounds like she's exaggerating for effect, she shows no emotion at all, whereas I would expect someone to at least look disturbed by something like that, given that she shares her locations regularly.
And we know Sarah loves to doxx people on her stories so that she can weaponize her stans against them. I was one of the people who had to shut down my accounts due to her insane stans attacking me.
It would be strange if she had this evidence of actual hate and didn't post the proof when that has been her M.O. all this time.

To be clear, I do not condone that behaviour and don't think anyone should wish her ill (I was upset when people wanted her to contract covid) and I certainly think death threats are entirely out of order. I just don't necessarily believe her in this instance because she keeps crying wolf to garner sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.