Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people? These POC women?

Spoiler: They don’t exist. It’s all lip service. Funny how much more Sarah has been posting since tattle started taking off. Coincidence? I think not. How about donate some money from your renovation fund instead of splashing cash on terrazzo and Venetian plaster (two of the most expensive finishes you can have)?

Keep up the great work everyone writing the emails and reaching out to companies on Instagram.
And can we also add this is not in this very moment a POC movement, it is a BLACK LIVES MATTER movement - black people are the ones who need rest, and need every other POC to help educate white privilege people about white / white-passing privilege + culture appropriation + racism.

Reactions: 3
I think her captions on these two are the most telling. It’s all just damage control. There is no “I was wrong” only passive aggressive captions on statements she likes.

it’s a step in the right direction but too little too late in my personal opinion. I feel like she’ll just go back to her old ways once it all blows over. Also seeing that people are pulling their sponsorships it just feels like a last ditch attempt to keep her car.
And that's the issue. This is all just lip service. She wants to keep her channel alive so she's pretending to care. When has she ever allowed anyone a voice on her platform? It's all her censorship that lead to these threads being started.
There's no sincere understanding or caring, there is no evolution. She has done this so many times before and it's actually quite astonishing how many times she has cocked up around very serious matters.
Repeatedly using disasters and crises to boost your channel engagement = Ugliness personified. Repeatedly acting like a victim when there is a literal crisis just beyond your doorstep= Narcissist. SMH how she still has a channel is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
"Almost sold out before I posted the video! :eek:"
Just note that under-supplying and over-pricing products is done on purpose- it's actually a common marketing technique. It plays on FOMO, making consumers think that the products are super exclusive, and they can promote it over and over again with a "Restock! :eek:" They also justify higher prices because of how "scarce" it is.
Completely agree!! It's so common I don't know why people still fall for the 'sold out within 24hrs' crap that brands/influencers peddle.

Reactions: 5
This is amazing. I got a reply from true protein. Yes my original message was not well worded but come on
Disappointing that they're trying to dodge the situation by saying you mentioned Sarah without Kurt. Clearly their brands are intertwined. Shocking.
I emailed Tropeaka, no response yet. I detest that brand. They'll partner with anybody and everybody to boost their profile, no matter what their behaviour is like, so long as they have followers.

Anyone else exhausted? I feel so bloody run down watching all this unfold on TV and reading all the ignorant “love and light” comments. And I’m a privileged white chick. Like, I can’t even comprehend how POC feel right now and have felt forever. Sarah making pity comments about herself are so bleeping tone deaf.
So exhausted. I'm of mixed race. Watching this unfold cuts so close to the bone. The world is just choatic these days and Sarah's vile behaviour is shocking.
I was furious when she released the teasers and censored everyone who said it was cultural appropriation. That's why I stepped away from the threads and missed her crocodile tears. Now I'm just sad. Someone this ignorant and hateful is using a very serious issue to make herself the centre of attention. The change of tune is to gain external validation that her lip service and token gestures make her a wonderful human being. She refuses to understand just how wrong her choices and actions were, she's focused only on her own self image and how she is perceived.
If she manages to sweep this scandal under the rug just like all the others....
I can't.

Another response from luxury wall finishes. I have edited it as they use identification. Pretty sure we'd get the gist anyway. Toxic.
This reminds me of when the owner of D.bowls went on a rant supporting Sarah and attacking someone who commented that she wasn't following social distancing rules. I recall him calling the person who left the comment a stupid kid and saying he knows Sarah and Kurt personally and they are awesome, blah blah. Anyone from GG remember this?
Somehow, they partner with people who will fight for them and their brand as hard as her stans will. It's bizarre that any business- in 2020, no less- will put profit over core values, particularly when this generation has been fighting to align their consumption habits with their morals (i.e. sustainability, boycotting brands that don't treat workers fairly, etc.). This generation has a voice thanks to social media and is using their spending power to make their voices heard.
Aligning with a homophobic/racist/entitled/ignorant/just plain rude (take your pick) ambassador is a terrible business decision, as well as an unconscionable moral decision.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how she gets away with these things time and time again??? How does she have such a blind following. Influences have been cancelled for much less and somehow Sarah is able to sweep everything under the rug and everyone forgets?? Just the fact that her activewear falls apart with a few wears and so many girls discussing it in her fb group (that eventually get deleted) or reviews on websites should be enough to stop people purchasing? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Omg I cannot with this girl.

1) If any of you keep an eye on the Reddit thread. A POC posted what she (I think it was a woman, sorry if not!) commented on Sarah's IG. It was nice and not to mention, educating and informative. She deleted it and blocked her. And I bet she did that with MANY others.
And then she has the audacity to go and say she has been talking to POC for days and learning and listening.
The messages she shared as well were just to boost her own ego. "treat others nicely" "be nice" "take it easy on yourself". That just means "treat sarah nicely". I cannot even go there right now, I will just get mad. She is literally doing the bare minimum and amongst that posts petty messages about being called out.

Also, I completely disagree with the "take it easy on yourself" statement. No. Don't take it easy. This is not the time to make excuses. POC don't have the choice to "take it easy", that in itself is white privilege. You see this, you acknowledge this and you decide you are going to "take it easy" because you're not educated enough on the topic. Like WTF? I just cannot fathom this. And it is obvious she has only shared it to save face about not posting enough about BLM.

2) They sold out the activewear because they have probably decreased the quantities. I'm pretty sure there was loads of stock leftover after the last restock? And also FOMO marketing. And the whole drama. She will only profit from this and it's disgusting.

3) Oh my god. Can they stop mentioning that the last campaign got scrapped? It's not like the footage got stolen or someone got sick or whatever. You HAD to scrap it. It just makes it vain. If they actually cared, just post the new campaign with no strings attached. Them posting it while saying "as you know the lAsT camPAiGN got scRAppED", is just unnecessary to me.
And 3 months worth of work? They've mentioned it a few times now and the drama channel video said that as well. What 3 months of work? Them making pinterest boards? Not to mention they were gonna film it in the garage initially because of social distancing?

Ugh, sorry for the messy discussion, I'm just mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since she's putting it out there that she wants to try and understand, I offer a tip:

Don't perform it. BE it. Do it because it's important, not because there's an audience.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she gets paid prior to release, an upfront lump sum? Or do we think she gets a % commission per unit sold?

Someone on GG said that bondi sands have cut ties with Sarah. Does anyone have the photo of this happening, or where did they find that information out?

Reactions: 1
I feel SICK!!!!! she is fucked!!! How dare she share that post and hashtag, at the same time as posting another photo advertising a restock. She is bleeping vile.

Hey Sarah, google what this social media movement represents. It is a moment to pause, it is a day of pause #blackouttuesday. Shut the duck up about your sweatshop tit for one day when the world is in crisis. Honestly I would of respected if they delayed the launch in respect of what the world is fighting for at the moment. Surely she has enough push to do that.

Honestly, she drains me and it upsets me that a human like her exists and influences so many others.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
People are also commenting all lives matter and thats kept up? Wow
I’m honestly so angry and I can’t do anything. Nothing. Thousands of people don’t get it and I just want to shake them. She is a horrible person. Honestly horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So how long do we think she’ll stay quiet for? She’ll be back later tonight gloating about the WF crap again I reckon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.