Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookie626

is anyone brave enough to comment this on her IG or sezzy squad page so others can find tattle?
Found this site while trying to figure out why I couldn’t log on to the other one 😂 unfortunately I’m one of the seemingly thousands that Sarah has blocked so I can’t comment 😂

marlowerose

I want to reiterate what somebody said earlier: Sarah’s Day is a BRAND. We don’t want *her* ruined, but her brand sucks, perpetuates toxicity, misinformation, bullying, and needs to be shut down.
Yes but imagine if you made mistakes at work and you had a petition for you to be fired. I just dont like the idea of it. Id rather just boycott and discuss as were doing it. but to each is own. I just dont agree with it, i think its super super low.

I had to un follower her ages ago!! I couldn’t stand her repetitive posts and un realistic food ‘goals’! It would be great if the points from old threads could be expressed on here - I had no idea there were other trash threads about her!
True that. I am pretty sure she has showed both a body bloom drink and a tropeaka smoothie everyday this week. And probably the ten weeks before that too 🤭

Easyas123

I just watched her latest youtube vlog. Eye roll as usual. I also noticed sezzrants page has disappeared. Nooo 😭 does anyone know what happened there?

marlowerose

No I dont see anything as a personal attack. I like learning and I love discussing. I totally see now what you're saying. I thought it was all braids which is why I was confused. And yes I totally get the whole "street" thing too which I didnt agree with. Is tanning blackfishing though? Like ive done shoots where ive come from vacation and super dark (I get really dark due to my skin tone) am I also blackfishing? I think if people are legit spray painting themselves black thats blackfishing (as we've seen with some influencers) but to be tanned I wouldnt push it that far. I think a lot of people tan for the cameras as it washes them out. I dont think she looked a different race in terms of skin colour just super orange. Also because POC used colour in their hair does that mean we can never use colour extensions in our hair again? Its just hard for me to understand. I know that you're saying its because they HAD to because it was too dangerous to dye...but now what? So because its not safe for them to use it now no one can use coloured extensions? This is where I find it problematic but i'd love to discuss it further beecause discussing=learning (for me anyway). Theres a lot of things I cant do that are dangerous for me and my body and my hair, but does that mean I dont want others to do it? i just dont understand where that comes from. I think its definitely unfortunate that she kind of had 3 components all together: the braids, the colours, the tan, and the theme.

2xblended

VIP Member
Yeah I thought she was complaining that she's basically a single mum who doesn't have time to do anything at all- so how is it she's found time to upload this rubbish? :rolleyes:
Also, I'm certain she is using this as an excuse to diet because she can't handle her post-partum body. Her original attempt at a vegan diet is what got her shredded in the beginning, so she's trying to recreate that effect. Such a moron.

Holtzmann

Question- how do donations work when it comes to tax time? Will she be able to claim the donation as part of her tax return....?

Absolutely. She couldn't get sponsored on the baby content, so she didn't mention it. They did shout out various brands when they first came home from the hospital when she delivered the baby, but since then, nothing.
Right??? Its nuts that she hasn't posted anything about baby content. For all the free things she gets and how she tries to soak companies for freebie after freebie I am shocked that she hasn't posted anything about it tbh.