Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's one of the absolute worst 'influencers' I've ever come across! Nobody, not even LEM, has me raging the way this obnoxious brat consistently does! Please join me in uncovering her constant lies, but be warned, entering this rabbit hole will raise your blood pressure! :LOL:

Her Insta page and Youtube channel are literally 100% adverts but people didn't cotton on for years. It's only just coming to light in this past year, and even so, people think she's just starting to sell out, having not realized that everything even in her first few vlogs was sponsored.

Evidence that she's a vile human being:
- Passive aggressive to an extreme- with friends, family, her boyfriend, and most of all, her subscribers! She's 100% rude all of the time, and she tries to play it off as cute because she's a self-declared PrInCeSs.

- Following on from that: how the duck can you be so rude to your followers who literally paid for your $1.6 mil flat? Meanwhile her stans are posting daily 'take all my money' because they don't realize she's using them as cash cows and is beyond filthy rich now.

- She's cashing in with back-to-back launches of products and is literally nothing more than an MLM masquerading as a 'lifestyle and fitness influencer'. By the way, all of her products are just her collabing with existing brands (i.e. sticking "SDx whichever brand" on existing products) and/or literally ripping off ideas from other brands but claiming them as her own!

- Her protein balls are a rip-off from a bodybuilding website. Her PJs are a near-identical copy of the Cotton On Pjs she used to wear. her Body Bloom is a rip off of The Beauty Chef glow powder (someone said there are only 2 additional ingredients) and she acts unaware although she has vlogs in which she drinks Glow Powder. Her activewear is a rip off of Lilybod, Slinkii and P.E. nation! Her 'office' decor was uncovered as a direct copy from an insta page she follows (I can't remember the company, but everything from dalmatian wallpaper to pink neon lights was copied). Her sunglasses were already on Whitefox but she stuck her name on them. It just goes on and on! Yet she continually claims that she's worked so hard for her sissys, and has tried her best to create these unique things because she wants the best for her squad! :rolleyes:

- She has announced this morning that she has another 10 launches coming up in the next 6 months. I.can't.even. with her disgusting greed.

- Her e-books and upcoming cookbooks are an insulting cash-grab, given than she has absolutely no qualifications in either training or nutrition. Her workouts are not the ones she herself uses, and if followed long-term will cause injuries! Her cooking is laughable and involves copious amounts of courgette and sweet potato made into a watery, slushy, gloopy bowl that truly looks like sick every.single.time. Yet her stans will have to shell out $70 for it.

- All her products are over-hyped and over-priced, and most reviews slam the quality as being tit, yet she's so quick to delete negative comments that people are unaware and are still buying her stuff! GRRR!

- She polices her pages around the clock, censoring and blocking anything that even questions her undeclared sponsorships or her plagiarized content!

- She most certainly has some sort of eating disorder. She restricts to an extreme (even starving herself during pregnancy not to gain too much weight) and then binges on 'healthy food'.

- Her disordered thoughts leach into everything she says, so much so that she shames her parents, sisters and boyfriend for eating normal food, in normal quantities!

- She's self-diagnosed every possible intolerance known to mankind, but refuses to go to evil western doctors for an actual diagnosis! Because she knows she's not allergic to anything but is using the feigned intolerances to restrict her diet surreptitiously.

- She was diagnosed with a staph infection and CIN3 but on both occasions refused to get medical help, choosing instead to put honey on her knee and drink superfood powders! Eventually she got the antibiotics needed but then whinged about how they upset her gut health! Because, dying is a better alternative than a 'gurgly' tummy!

- On the subject of CIN3, she was one of the lucky ones who regressed naturally, but she made a YT video about how she 'healed herself naturally' and recommended a routine that others can follow in her situation! She even claimed her gyno praised her and asked her to detail the supplements she took for him! Yes, Sezzy, a qualified and experienced doctor has asked you (a drop-out whose entire reference base comes from google searches of the term holistic) to teach him how to cure the disease! That's believable! :LOL:

- Linking to her being called out on her CIN 3 b.s.

- It is worth noting that she hates the horrible, evil doctors who safely delivered her child but didn't stick to her natural birth plan (that could have cost him his life), but has no issues with the person injecting her forehead, cheeks and lips with fillers. Because, that's all holistic somehow!

- She claims to be all about her 'sissy squad' (i.e. stans) and female empowerment (#boss vibes) yet refuses to praise other people for their accomplishments and outright says she has to be the best at everything or she won't participate. No wonder she has no friends. :rolleyes:

- Tangentially, so much for feminism and progressive actions: she claims her ultimate life goal is to be a #MILF! Way to promote a healthy and progressive message to your young, impressionable audience, Sezzy!

- And for someone 'all about her squad', every single fan who has met her in person when not at a meet-and-greet has said that she's rude, obnoxious and acts like she's too good to speak to the minions.

- She currently is suffering from (what she claims is) a Stage 2 Prolapse after her birth but refuses to stop working out intensely and/or see her gyno about it, because she has to bounce back into pre-baby shape and be a freaking #milf!

- On the subject of her baby, she has over-exposed him from Day 1, has had fans set up accounts in his name (holy duck that idiotic name!) and has even had a fan take the photos she's posted and create a baby book for her (without her permission). Yet she continues to post videos and photos of him, exploiting him for the clicks and views, placing him propped up against her products that are re-stocking, all the while giving no thought to the fact that he cannot consent to any of this and may not approve when he's older.

- Her home address is widely known, her local haunts are all widely known, her baby is plastered all over the internet, she's had unsolicited use of his images and I have DM'd her about considering her baby's safety and the way she's over-exposing him, yet she continues to post him all over the place! She has no idea what creeps are within her 1 million followers and doesn't seem to give a duck?

- Her best move to date was to post a picture of her baby with piss all over his face. Because, she's #mumgoals doncha know, and that's what a mum does when a baby pisses on his face: take a few pics for the gram and then clean him up!

- And let's not forget that aside from seeing his own photos plastered all over the net when he's older, teenage Fox is also going to see photos of his mum all self-tagged as MILF! That won't be awkward at all! :LOL:

- As I said at the start of this, there isn't a single thing that isn't sponsored or gifted in her life (and most of it is undeclared): her food (literally her groceries), her daily coffee, her protein powder, her appliances, her Balenciaga bag, her gym bag, her gym memberships and personal training sessions, her furniture and the interior decorator who did up her flat, her car, her clothes, her holidays- every single thing is sponsored and has been since she started her channel living in her parents' house!

- And when she uses something she has had to pay for: she refuses to name the brand even when her stans are asking her about it. She always says she can't remember where she got it (even when it's brand new and the brand tag is evident on the item!).

Phew! Okay, that's just the stuff off the top of my head! I have plenty of posts about her on GG that I'll be migrating over in time.
Looking forward to hearing from others who have seen through her b.s. ways.

Oops! That was a much longer opening rant than I intended! 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, nobody seems to know her around these parts :ROFLMAO: but she has plenty of gossip and receipts being brought on other sites. I may just end up on this thread alone, ranting and raving :p

Here's the link for her overly curated and photoshopped page: https://www.instagram.com/sarahs_day/

Reactions: 1
She's one of the absolute worst 'influencers' I've ever come across! Nobody, not even LEM, has me raging the way this obnoxious brat consistently does! Please join me in uncovering her constant lies, but be warned, entering this rabbit hole will raise your blood pressure! :LOL:

Her Insta page and Youtube channel are literally 100% adverts but people didn't cotton on for years. It's only just coming to light in this past year, and even so, people think she's just starting to sell out, having not realized that everything even in her first few vlogs was sponsored.

Evidence that she's a vile human being:
- Passive aggressive to an extreme- with friends, family, her boyfriend, and most of all, her subscribers! She's 100% rude all of the time, and she tries to play it off as cute because she's a self-declared PrInCeSs.

- Following on from that: how the duck can you be so rude to your followers who literally paid for your $1.6 mil flat? Meanwhile her stans are posting daily 'take all my money' because they don't realize she's using them as cash cows and is beyond filthy rich now.

- She's cashing in with back-to-back launches of products and is literally nothing more than an MLM masquerading as a 'lifestyle and fitness influencer'. By the way, all of her products are just her collabing with existing brands (i.e. sticking "SDx whichever brand" on existing products) and/or literally ripping off ideas from other brands but claiming them as her own!

- Her protein balls are a rip-off from a bodybuilding website. Her PJs are a near-identical copy of the Cotton On Pjs she used to wear. her Body Bloom is a rip off of The Beauty Chef glow powder (someone said there are only 2 additional ingredients) and she acts unaware although she has vlogs in which she drinks Glow Powder. Her activewear is a rip off of Lilybod, Slinkii and P.E. nation! Her 'office' decor was uncovered as a direct copy from an insta page she follows (I can't remember the company, but everything from dalmatian wallpaper to pink neon lights was copied). Her sunglasses were already on Whitefox but she stuck her name on them. It just goes on and on! Yet she continually claims that she's worked so hard for her sissys, and has tried her best to create these unique things because she wants the best for her squad! :rolleyes:

- She has announced this morning that she has another 10 launches coming up in the next 6 months. I.can't.even. with her disgusting greed.

- Her e-books and upcoming cookbooks are an insulting cash-grab, given than she has absolutely no qualifications in either training or nutrition. Her workouts are not the ones she herself uses, and if followed long-term will cause injuries! Her cooking is laughable and involves copious amounts of courgette and sweet potato made into a watery, slushy, gloopy bowl that truly looks like sick every.single.time. Yet her stans will have to shell out $70 for it.

- All her products are over-hyped and over-priced, and most reviews slam the quality as being tit, yet she's so quick to delete negative comments that people are unaware and are still buying her stuff! GRRR!

- She polices her pages around the clock, censoring and blocking anything that even questions her undeclared sponsorships or her plagiarized content!

- She most certainly has some sort of eating disorder. She restricts to an extreme (even starving herself during pregnancy not to gain too much weight) and then binges on 'healthy food'.

- Her disordered thoughts leach into everything she says, so much so that she shames her parents, sisters and boyfriend for eating normal food, in normal quantities!

- She's self-diagnosed every possible intolerance known to mankind, but refuses to go to evil western doctors for an actual diagnosis! Because she knows she's not allergic to anything but is using the feigned intolerances to restrict her diet surreptitiously.

- She was diagnosed with a staph infection and CIN3 but on both occasions refused to get medical help, choosing instead to put honey on her knee and drink superfood powders! Eventually she got the antibiotics needed but then whinged about how they upset her gut health! Because, dying is a better alternative than a 'gurgly' tummy!

- On the subject of CIN3, she was one of the lucky ones who regressed naturally, but she made a YT video about how she 'healed herself naturally' and recommended a routine that others can follow in her situation! She even claimed her gyno praised her and asked her to detail the supplements she took for him! Yes, Sezzy, a qualified and experienced doctor has asked you (a drop-out whose entire reference base comes from google searches of the term holistic) to teach him how to cure the disease! That's believable! :LOL:

- Linking to her being called out on her CIN 3 b.s.

- It is worth noting that she hates the horrible, evil doctors who safely delivered her child but didn't stick to her natural birth plan (that could have cost him his life), but has no issues with the person injecting her forehead, cheeks and lips with fillers. Because, that's all holistic somehow!

- She claims to be all about her 'sissy squad' (i.e. stans) and female empowerment (#boss vibes) yet refuses to praise other people for their accomplishments and outright says she has to be the best at everything or she won't participate. No wonder she has no friends. :rolleyes:

- Tangentially, so much for feminism and progressive actions: she claims her ultimate life goal is to be a #MILF! Way to promote a healthy and progressive message to your young, impressionable audience, Sezzy!

- And for someone 'all about her squad', every single fan who has met her in person when not at a meet-and-greet has said that she's rude, obnoxious and acts like she's too good to speak to the minions.

- She currently is suffering from (what she claims is) a Stage 2 Prolapse after her birth but refuses to stop working out intensely and/or see her gyno about it, because she has to bounce back into pre-baby shape and be a freaking #milf!

- On the subject of her baby, she has over-exposed him from Day 1, has had fans set up accounts in his name (holy duck that idiotic name!) and has even had a fan take the photos she's posted and create a baby book for her (without her permission). Yet she continues to post videos and photos of him, exploiting him for the clicks and views, placing him propped up against her products that are re-stocking, all the while giving no thought to the fact that he cannot consent to any of this and may not approve when he's older.

- Her home address is widely known, her local haunts are all widely known, her baby is plastered all over the internet, she's had unsolicited use of his images and I have DM'd her about considering her baby's safety and the way she's over-exposing him, yet she continues to post him all over the place! She has no idea what creeps are within her 1 million followers and doesn't seem to give a duck?

- Her best move to date was to post a picture of her baby with piss all over his face. Because, she's #mumgoals doncha know, and that's what a mum does when a baby pisses on his face: take a few pics for the gram and then clean him up!

- And let's not forget that aside from seeing his own photos plastered all over the net when he's older, teenage Fox is also going to see photos of his mum all self-tagged as MILF! That won't be awkward at all! :LOL:

- As I said at the start of this, there isn't a single thing that isn't sponsored or gifted in her life (and most of it is undeclared): her food (literally her groceries), her daily coffee, her protein powder, her appliances, her Balenciaga bag, her gym bag, her gym memberships and personal training sessions, her furniture and the interior decorator who did up her flat, her car, her clothes, her holidays- every single thing is sponsored and has been since she started her channel living in her parents' house!

- And when she uses something she has had to pay for: she refuses to name the brand even when her stans are asking her about it. She always says she can't remember where she got it (even when it's brand new and the brand tag is evident on the item!).

Phew! Okay, that's just the stuff off the top of my head! I have plenty of posts about her on GG that I'll be migrating over in time.
Looking forward to hearing from others who have seen through her b.s. ways.

Oops! That was a much longer opening rant than I intended! 🤓

THIS TIMES 1000000000000000! all true! All of it! I liked sarah when it was mainly workout vids I could follow along. Now I cant stand her, literally I want to smack her up the face when I think about her now! She and Lydia are the most atrocious annoying....etc....etc... people that have a platform on youtube.

I am so happy someone started this thread! This woman drives me up a friggin wall with the amount of bullshit and fakeness she has.
I truly dont wish bad on her as a person, but I truly wish all her followers would smarten up and see how toxic and full of absolute trash google search information this "domestic princess" with the worst attitude, work ethic, human ethic, and greed hungry. I most importantly hate that her false claims about just about everything she says is "holistic" could actually be putting her followers at harm (from her workouts and false health topics, and mentally with this whole take this and you will no longer feel depressed etc). They fund her in so many ways and don't realize her main focus is not to help or inform people but to make money no matter what the expense is to her followers.

Sarah's Day is rude and arrogant and just a gosh awful person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yay! Someone else knows whom I'm talking about :LOL:
She' so full of shite it's unbelievable! I despise her! I really need to migrate some of my posts about her from GG onto here. Hopefully it'll move the thread a little and we can uncover more of her dirty dealings.

Thanks to whomever moved this thread to the appropriate forum, btw. But I don't know if she belongs in the 'micro influencer' category (those with less than 10k subscribers) since she has 1.2 million subscribers on YT and 990k followers on Insta.
Lydia Millen hasn't hit those numbers and is in the main guru forum. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh yes! A few years ago my younger sister liked her and I made it very clear she wasn't practicing healthy eating or exercising behaviours. Especially her reliance on all the tropeaka supplement powders (even while pregnant and breastfeeding). The way Sarah talks about treats or 'bad' foods is so unhealthy for her own mental health, and for all the young women who follow her.

Especially since the designer dog, new flat and baby, her social media has become unbearable. I feel like she wanted to hit all the milestones - boyfriend/fiance, home, baby - before 26/27 but didn't stop along the way to grow up.

I was a lurker on her GG threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes i prefer tattle over GG. It just flows better!

Sarah has to have so many more skeletons in her closet we don't even know about. I mean i've watched her for less than a year and despise her this much. Im sure longer followers will have many many more to uncover!

&& dont even get me started on the amount of followers she has! It baffles me! She spews so much shizz it doesn't make sense! And the fact that she can afford a 1.7m apartment is crazy when I know youtubers make good money but she puts such little effort and truly didn't seem big enough to get that kind of money saved.

Oh gosh yes! A few years ago my younger sister liked her and I made it very clear she wasn't practicing healthy eating or exercising behaviours. Especially her reliance on all the tropeaka supplement powders (even while pregnant and breastfeeding). The way Sarah talks about treats or 'bad' foods is so unhealthy for her own mental health, and for all the young women who follow her.

Especially since the designer dog, new flat and baby, her social media has become unbearable. I feel like she wanted to hit all the milestones - boyfriend/fiance, home, baby - before 26/27 but didn't stop along the way to grow up.

I was a lurker on her GG threads!

She is so full of bologna its disgraceful. Tropeka isn't the best brand out there, and number two there is alot of hidden sugars within it. And what her, and i noticed LEM dont realize is that veggies are still full of carbs (correct they aren't refined carbs) but they are still carbs none the less.

Even more than the milestones. She truly doesn't seem like a good human and especially not a good role model. She photoshops and filters even her baby if that tells you anything. She also is just rude, isn't kind to even the people close to her or around her. I truly want (especially the young followers) to realize this and while i think it is fabulous to care about what you put into your body and maintaining your health and fitness, Sarah goes about it in such a wrong way its saddening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sarah is the epitome of unhealthy eating! She restricts to an extreme then binges- full on binges- on 'healthy' treats that are nothing more than sugar! It's nuts that she's seen as a role model for 'natural', 'healthy', 'intuitive' eating when she practices none of it, and worse yet, advocates the exact opposite: an imbalanced, unhealthy, unstable relationship with food. And her holier-than-thou approach and the constant shaming of others who eat normally is disgusting!

She is absolutely a rotten human being. She didn't even make a post congratulating her sister on her engagement, yet she filmed and monetized her grandmother's death! What the actual duck? What kind of human being does that? She's vile!

Reactions: 13
Her insta story today with her pressuring Kurt to give her a ring! I was so proud of him for sticking to his guns and saying "Thats your problem, Not my problem"

And on top of that, getting engaged is suppose to be special and not something you should be pressured into doing.
Sarah, if he wants to do it he will. Enjoy your life now while you aren't engaged. And on top of that, id be hella annoyed if i was dating someone who nagged on nagged on nagged me to get engaged/give them a ring and then on top of that complaining to a million followers about it..

INSUFFERABLE SARAH

Exactly! I was saying a while ago that she is purposefully using her platform to pressure him to propose. It's bad enough she makes such a drama about her wedding finger being naked (barf) but to do so constantly on all her platforms just encourages her stans to attack Kurt for not proposing. I can't imagine how much pressure he's under from their (very religious) families, from the idiot princess herself, and then to have 1 million followers all asking him when he's going to propose! It's insane how manipulative she is being, making sure she works up her followers to go after him.

And we all know every part of the engagement and wedding will be sponsored to the hilt! :rolleyes:

Although, someone on the GG thread made an absolutely brilliant observation today! She's been wearing what looks like a gold plain band along with a diamond ring (although not on her left ring finger) and Kurt has been wearing a ring, too. So, this poster thinks that they may already be secretly married (makes sense given how religious they are) and she's just playing up this angle of begging for a proposal to hype up their upcoming staged engagement and wedding vlogs!
If you think about it, this is classic Sezzy! She hypes up everything for months before announcing, and she'd want a perfectly curated proposal video for YT. So it makes sense the proposal would be fake/planned content filmed after the real thing happened. It's just like their romantic photos together which were all staged (she did a tutorial on how they shot these supposedly candid pics). It's also exactly how they plan all her valentine's day/ mother's day/ birthday gifts and flowers from Kurt! They are always sponsored items and he's never actually bought her a gift (worth noting she got him sponsored orthodontics! lol! So they never pay for each other's presents).... anyway, then he acts like "secretly films" himself surprising her on these occasions, when in reality it's a hidden advert arranged with the brand and the entire surprise is fake. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly! I was saying a while ago that she is purposefully using her platform to pressure him to propose. It's bad enough she makes such a drama about her wedding finger being naked (barf) but to do so constantly on all her platforms just encourages her stans to attack Kurt for not proposing. I can't imagine how much pressure he's under from their (very religious) families, from the idiot princess herself, and then to have 1 million followers all asking him when he's going to propose! It's insane how manipulative she is being, making sure she works up her followers to go after him.

And we all know every part of the engagement and wedding will be sponsored to the hilt! :rolleyes:

Although, someone on the GG thread made an absolutely brilliant observation today! She's been wearing what looks like a gold plain band along with a diamond ring (although not on her left ring finger) and Kurt has been wearing a ring, too. So, this poster thinks that they may already be secretly married (makes sense given how religious they are) and she's just playing up this angle of begging for a proposal to hype up their upcoming staged engagement and wedding vlogs!
If you think about it, this is classic Sezzy! She hypes up everything for months before announcing, and she'd want a perfectly curated proposal video for YT. So it makes sense the proposal would be fake/planned content filmed after the real thing happened. It's just like their romantic photos together which were all staged (she did a tutorial on how they shot these supposedly candid pics). It's also exactly how they plan all her valentine's day/ mother's day/ birthday gifts and flowers from Kurt! They are always sponsored items and he's never actually bought her a gift (worth noting she got him sponsored orthodontics! lol! So they never pay for each other's presents).... anyway, then he acts like "secretly films" himself surprising her on these occasions, when in reality it's a hidden advert arranged with the brand and the entire surprise is fake. :rolleyes:
I doubt that they are already married. She would have spilled those beans by now. And say "we are going to have a big wedding of our dreams because my only dream growing up was to be a bride". But I also see that she couldn't have a child out of wedlock. But I also feel like she isn't actually that religious. Like more of a "fake" look im going to church I must take a photo to prove it kind of religious.
If she wears a ring it might be to make people not act weird in actual person when she goes to the coffee shop etc.

But I agree if they get married (WHICH IS TRULY HOPE THEY DON'T - Kurt can still be saved) it will 1000% be sponsored up the a**.
She definitely doesn't get him presents that often, but I think he gets her them (especially on mothers day when she threw a fit about how she needed to be pampered and be treated like a princess all day long).

But hyping things up for months is the worst part of it. I mean maybe not as bad as every single day she does another ad from her 10 rotational staples, but still bad. Especially when they come out and you know how little work she actually put into it. Its also sad bc I have also heard that her products aren't actually that nice. like the athletic line isn't good quality, similar to HM & the pink thing is basically the same formula minus three ingredients as Glow Powder by Beauty Chef. Sarah's Day is truly the biggest scam artist.

Im going to keep you guys in the loop and tell you guys what my projects are...4 seconds later... its another secret cooking project (im nearly sure its another deluxe mix knock off stupid brand make sarah money again) not project because she is trying samples so that means she is just putting her name on something yet again!!!

She also witches about how much editing she has to do, and how she's been so stressed.. but she literally goes to a new house everyday... thats called work isn't your priority sarah! If you cared about your followers and you cared about your job, your personal desires would be done after you had finished your work! Thats how jobs work! You quack.

Reactions: 4
So happy to not be on GG. The three became all about attacking other commenters rather than discussing sarah the scam artist.
This. It's why I started this thread here! We need to focus on outing the gurus not tearing each other down!

Her stories today, whinging about her haters, had me in an absolute tizzy! I have so much to say :geek:
Firstly, her stupid new Blackwood pantry collaboration #nourish bowl looks...like every other salad, Oops I mean, Nourish bowl!, on their menu. Boring as Sezzy herself! 😴

Secondly, her saying that those of us who are taking note of her narcissistic character, blatant plagiarism, disordered eating habits, and damaging messages were 'not raised right'... give me a bleeping break! This witch is one of the rudest people on all of YT. Her outright rudeness to towards the very followers who are paying for her overpriced flat (both upon meeting them in person and in the comments sections of her platform) is well documented. But she claims to run into at least 3 of her followers everyday at Blackwood and acts happy about it. Lies? Oh that's right, these are the people who then post on GG to say she was rude and acted like a bleeping diva when they happened to accidentally look in her direction! Must be so hard being a fAmOuS milf! :LOL:
Not to mention she is an absolute rude witch to her own family members and partner!

And then to make that snide remark indicating that she purchased the flat without Kurt. Way to undermine your partner in public, yet again, Sezzy. Good job on the #couplesgoals there. Very princess-like behaviour. :whistle:

Then she openly admits to censoring the comments on her channel so as to remove any negativity from her precious echo chamber! Well, thank you for pointing that out to the few stans who weren't clued up on the fact that you're running a dictatorship, Sezzy. Now they know! And you can kid yourself that the negativity isn't fair but the truth is, nobody has ever actually attacked you and you know it. People have only asked you to disclose your adverts and expand on how your "cutting edge super unique" rip offs products differ from others on the market that you previously advertised. If you weren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't need to delete those comments!

And finally, for now, take a bleeping shower you disgusting human being! I cannot understand how you can be so freaking proud of the fact that you never shower! And for you to go to business meetings un-showered, showing off your dripping greasy hair right before you walk in, is disrespectful to the people you are meeting with. How does this jive with your #bossgirl and #milf messaging anyway? What colour is the sky in your world you idiot?!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I was just made aware of this thread by the amazing 2xblended who I met on GG. Like most of the people here I used to like Sarah up until that whole spider bite fiasco. That's when I realized witch is cray.

Just wanted to point out how Kurt seems to be having the time of his life away from Sezzy on his latest insta story. Can you imagine the relief of not being with that wench for several days in a row? Unimaginable! Then again he keeps enabling her spoiled attitude so he only has himself to blame...

Nice to have you here, Spicy_bananas! 🥰

Funny how Sezzy emphasized how happy her and Kurt are together, and how in love they are, only you can literally cut the tension between them with a knife! You know things are rocky between them when we can feel the resentment through a computer screen!

And I low-key love that he's been ditching her since the baby was born. It's absolutely awful that he's not stepping up (though he's so immature that it's not surprising), but it's good retaliation for the fact that she's nagging him into submission! I like that he's said, 'Nah, witch be cray-cray, Imma take every travel opportunity I can get my hands on!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Nice to have you here, Spicy_bananas! 🥰

Funny how Sezzy emphasized how happy her and Kurt are together, and how in love they are, only you can literally cut the tension between them with a knife! You know things are rocky between them when we can feel the resentment through a computer screen!

And I low-key love that he's been ditching her since the baby was born. It's absolutely awful that he's not stepping up (though he's so immature that it's not surprising), but it's good retaliation for the fact that she's nagging him into submission! I like that he's said, 'Nah, witch be cray-cray, Imma take every travel opportunity I can get my hands on!" :ROFLMAO:

That was something I thought was funny she didn't touch on, that so many people think she nags Kurt and has no respect for him especially when it comes to the entire Karate Video! or him wanting coffee before going out. or him having any say in where they live etc. Or nagging upon telling everyone of her followers to bug kurt about getting married and engaged! I agree I big time love that he has been away from her and hope it continues, gives the guy some freedom and time with probably normal human interaction since she is such a control freak and probably insufferable to live with!

Yes we knew she wanted the house and yard for abby but they had abby before they got into this place. Did she not think about that then?? She wants the yard so she can give into her laziness and not take abby for long fun runs and walks daily. She's a dog, they typically hate being cooped up in an apartment.

AND WE ALL KNOW SHE DELETES COMMENTS BECAUSE IT MAKES HER SEEM TO HER FOLLOWERS AND BRANDS LIKE SHE IS THE MOST LOVEABLE PERSON ON THE INTERNET! not because she wants a positive vibe. because she has talked about on a podcast how to keep her positive vibe she just doesn't read them at all. not that she deletes them

I had to un follower her ages ago!! I couldn’t stand her repetitive posts and un realistic food ‘goals’! It would be great if the points from GG could be expressed on here - I had no idea there were other trash threads about her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.