Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she STILL reposting messages being like "be kind to each other and don't tear each other down"

Basically she is saying she is trying to learn about racism on her own terms but nobody criticise her!!! Don't be mean or you'll get blocked because she is the sunflower among the thorns and doesn't promote negativity

Tokenistic, optical allyship is not the way to go about this sweetie. A few pretty pink slides on your story don't make up for consistent cultural appropriation and the last few days of heavy censorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who are these people? These POC women?

Spoiler: They don’t exist. It’s all lip service. Funny how much more Sarah has been posting since tattle started taking off. Coincidence? I think not. How about donate some money from your renovation fund instead of splashing cash on terrazzo and Venetian plaster (two of the most expensive finishes you can have)?

Keep up the great work everyone writing the emails and reaching out to companies on Instagram.

Reactions: 15
UGH it's just so contrived and obvious that her management has been fielding sponsors' emails about to jump ship and she is trying to do damage control. Funny how it takes her INCOME streams being in jeopardy for her to take more of stance than she ever has: not her problematic actions/behaviors or the suffering/pain of BIPOC in her comment section in direct response to her campaign. It's just ridiculous at this point. If people were not reaching out to her revenue streams would she have posted anything? 99% chance she wouldn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Response i got from Globe West.
What company does Maddie work for? Clearly they're doing the work for free, maybe it's prudent to reach out to them? I would assume they may continue the partnership because they know her personally, but if it's to the company and not directly to Maddie there might be abetter chance they will cease the sponsorship. Have you included the F***** scrabble photo as well (seeing, as Sarah has decided to do her best to scrub her SM of appropriation negativity)

Reactions: 4
Anyone else exhausted? I feel so bloody run down watching all this unfold on TV and reading all the ignorant “love and light” comments. And I’m a privileged white chick. Like, I can’t even comprehend how POC feel right now and have felt forever. Sarah making pity comments about herself are so bleeping tone deaf.

Reactions: 24
This is amazing. I got a reply from true protein. Yes my original message was not well worded but come on
It's comical "oh sorry you must have meant Tropeaka", when clearly it's Kurt in the photo. LOL makes me want to post the scrabble photo on IG and tag and hashtag Trueprotein. It's honestly crazy that a company would purposely pull such a cognitive dissonance move to not acknowledge homophobia in an ambassador no less.

Looks like miss Whitney Simmons needs a few messages.
Oh that's a shame. I really like Whitney and she has been super vocal on her account over the last few days :( Hope she responds. Did anyone hear back from Elsa's wholesome life?

Reactions: 1
Christ half of it has already sold out - willing to bet $100 she'll learn nothing from this now and keep thinking she can do no wrong in her minions eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Christ half of it has already sold out - willing to bet $100 she'll learn nothing from this now and keep thinking she can do no wrong in her minions eyes
Yep agreed, she has managed to save face (aka block and delete all the outrage) until this morning. Now her and Kurt have their $$$ they can go back to being racist and homophobic without any consequences.

Reactions: 12
You don’t just turn off racism and homophobia. You don’t post a few stories saying you love all people and years of beliefs just vanish. Sarah we know you read here. Google texts you can read, like actual books to re-educate yourself and change your thinking. Share these texts with your knucklehead followers. Being an ignorant white girl from the Shire doesn’t fly in 2020.

• Heart
Seriously give me strength in regards to her newest insta stories. She blocked and censored most black people and anyone that was being a legitimate ally asking her to delete the racist crap from her followers or promote some educational resources.

She can’t come out days later saying she want to promote people. Her sentiments are 100% all lives matter and she doesn’t even realise it. She has never used a black person or even a POC or someone over a size 10 in her photo shoots.
you can’t post a few crap stories and call yourself an ally who is willing to listen and promote black voices. She gets away with it though

Reactions: 15
Kidspot posted an article about the drama on their fb page. It’s very bias toward Sarah and so were the comments but it’s actually giving me a bit of hope that after commenting back to a few people explaining more about why people were upset a lot of people are actually coming back saying thank you for explaining I understand now. I assume this is because the followers of this type of page are typically older than Sarah’s fans but it has given me a little hope that not everyone is completely against learning about these issues.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.