Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly so angry and I can’t do anything. Nothing. Thousands of people don’t get it and I just want to shake them. She is a horrible person. Honestly horrible
I feel the same way. It is so disheartening. This is her chance to educate, saying 'all lives matter' is so so so wrong. Instead Sarah strategically liking all comments in favour of her and deleting those with any educational points.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but @betterbeingsteph (small local influencer) called Sarah out on this the other day and said that her apology was not sincere and this should of been an opportunity for Sarah to learn, educate and explain to her following exactly what the issue was, given her following are obviously extremely ignorant. Steph said she received death threats and a lot of hate from her white privileged audience in response (who also couldn't hack being called white and privileged, oh the irony). She always knows what she is doing, posting and how her stans will respond and defend her. It's some high school queen bee tit and it is so unjust.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m not disappointed in her because I EXPECT this from her. She believes she is the queen bee and thus acts like it. She NEEDS to acknowledge trends and be a trend. She has no concept of moneY and has no concept of what it’s like to be trashed and called names and be looked at for your skin colour.

I remember a couple of years ago watching a YouTuber cosmobyhaley who made a video about how YouTube isn’t going to last forever and her current fame and income may not last and she needed to physically go out, earn a living, because she needed back up and some sort of ‘real’ job (she was in the beauty industry on YouTube) and was honest and raw about social media. I don’t think our Sezzy has the capacity to think about things like that or her future.

Reactions: 9
Deleting posts about deleting posts. Double dumbfuckery. As if her fans aren't seeing this play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If any of you keep an eye on the Reddit thread. A POC posted what she (I think it was a woman, sorry if not!) commented on Sarah's IG. It was nice and not to mention, educating and informative. She deleted it and blocked her. And I bet she did that with MANY others.
Absolutely denial!

This is NOT going to go away Sarah! You cant just brush this under the carpet and it'll magically disappear.

Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s pissing me off the amount of ‘she’s trying her best’ etc based comments. If she was trying her best she’d accept some responsibility for her past actions and stop sweeping that tit under the rug and thinking she’s ‘fixed’ everything by joining in And supporting something like this. She does this every bleeping time. Messes up. Plays the victim. Crocodile tears. Acts like she’s a Good Samaritan (when she’s doing it just for her stupid stans to pat her on the back and tell her how great she is and to forget about the meanies).

Reactions: 10
So how long do we think she’ll stay quiet for? She’ll be back later tonight gloating about the WF crap again I reckon
I honestly think she is dull enough to follow the trend without realising it means she should stfu so important messages can be heard and seen. Until she reads here of course. But her narcissism will shine through and she will have absolute need to make it about her somehow... I give it a few hours.

How can she be such a (self proclaimed) boss mum, domestic princess, wifey milf is she spends SO much time on IG censoring, deleting and blocking. Or do we think she has employed a team to do this? Do comments ever get left overnight?

Reactions: 6
I thought black out Tuesday was the music industry? And you know a day to stop work or at least social media .....

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t #blackouttuesday showing support to the black lives matter movement by pausing usual business for the day. She literally posted that at 4pm AEST after LAUNCHING her activewear and having multiple posts about the launch and her clothes selling out. She is clearly just copying all the other influencers without any idea what it actually means???

Reactions: 23
I posted a comment on her recent Instagram post, calling people's attention to their homophobic behaviour and making it known that I would no longer follow them on Instagram or Youtube. My comment was promptly deleted and I was blocked. I expected this, going by what others have said, however, I didn't expect it to happen so promptly. At the very least, I hoped that some people could see it and her homophobic behaviour would come to the limelight, as it should. At the very least, I hope that the people who know about this can bring this to the attention of media outlets and the brands that she has partnerships with. This was arguably the worst of anything that she has done. I gave her the benefit of the doubt until the point when she and her partner engaged in homophobic behaviour.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t #blackouttuesday showing support to the black lives matter movement by pausing usual business for the day. She literally posted that at 4pm AEST after LAUNCHING her activewear and having multiple posts about the launch and her clothes selling out. She is clearly just copying all the other influencers without any idea what it actually means???
I saw a comment asking about this and she deleted it

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.
What in the duck kind of quote is this, why does she talk like she is narrating a childrens book?! She is a sunflower princess strawberry sweetie pie. Barffffff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“some people don’t like strawberries even if they are the sweetest fruit of the season” ?? Wow she’s so far up her own ass

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If there’s any small positives take out from the whole situation - the few articles I’ve shared on facebook have really helped me cull my friends list.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.