Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6-7mins in - she sounds so humble and grateful! Literally don’t know how this is the same person as the narcissistic brat we see now!

Reactions: 2
I've never looked at it like that. You are so right! Thank you for that perspective! That makes perfect sense because on one of the reddit threads asking if people will continue following or supporting her there were a few comments saying they are torn because they like seeing Fox grow up and need their Fox fix (this is an entirely different topic that terrifies me). She is so manipulative. I can hardly wrap my mind around it all.
Yep, s
Can I have the petition link, I can’t seem to find it.

Reactions: 1
Check out Earthy Andy's IG post today. That's the kind of love and positivity that this world needs. What a lovely community she has created and a stark contrast to Sarah's hateful cult following. How she and Sarah ever crossed paths is mind boggling.

So finally the posts are down, but so are the comments also. The problem is Sarah posting 3 slides in her stories is not enough, actions speak louder than words. It’s just lip service. Doing a live, adding resources to those stories, donating funds from monetisation of her try on video with full transparency are just a few ideas. She is employing the classic narcissistic and manipulative tactics of many white influencers and crying ignorance, she might as well be a teenager again. There is no genuine, ‘when you know better you do better’ approach.

Sarah, clearly you are still reading here. You are 27 year old woman, there is no excuse for you not to do better. Maybe instead of crying, braiding your hair and whinging about doing groceries take action to be a better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont think we shoould sign this petition. I am really over cancel culture. its awful and toxic. this has never happened in the history of time and for humans to be so spiteful to literally sign a petition to ruin someone is just insane to me. i will not be signing. i disagree with so much of what she does, but im not stooping to that level of pettiness and anger.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
After 3 days of allowing POC to be belittled and attacked in her comments section she’s finally shared an obligatory BLM post.
Sarah this doesn’t make you a good person it makes you a hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
I dont think we shoould sign this petition. I am really over cancel culture. its awful and toxic. this has never happened in the history of time and for humans to be so spiteful to literally sign a petition to ruin someone is just insane to me. i will not be signing. i disagree with so much of what she does, but im not stooping to that level of pettiness and anger.
Aside from her current shocking behaviour she is making millions and millions of dollars off making women feel tit about themselves. She is monetising her child and not considering the danger she is putting him under by sharing him so widely. Happy to cancel her for the safety of fox alone.

Reactions: 26
Oh my god I am absolutely seething my comment had so much useful conversation on it and nearly 600 likes and the cow deleted it

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have never heard of the word "cancel culture" in my life until all this has happened. It seems like a term used by influencers themselves to ridicule their following for speaking up and holding them accountable. Thats toxic in itself. There's literally no issue with holding an influencer accountable for what they have said and done. Without people speaking up to say enough is enough, they would continue to get away with their toxic behaviour . Which is exactly what Sarah has repeatedly got away with.

Reactions: 26
Might be acting out of pettiness again but I thought I might give you an explanation as to why I signed the petition.

I'm not trying to ruin her. It's not even about her so much, as it's bigger than that for me, it's about whether I accept the status quo or actively engage in the process for change.

I signed the petition and sent out emails to companies, to let them know that I would not be financially supporting their businesses whilst they were involved with her and the reason's why. They will make their own choice and I have made mine. I have used the only currency I have in this situation to bring about change and that is my financial currency.

I have been the subject of overt and covert racism. There are times when I haven't spoke up or used the power that I do have because I've felt that what's the point and what will it change. That is not the path to change. Sarah offended a lot of people and disregarded their voice. This is another option for their voice to be head.

Reactions: 29
I want to reiterate what somebody said earlier: Sarah’s Day is a BRAND. We don’t want *her* ruined, but her brand sucks, perpetuates toxicity, misinformation, bullying, and needs to be shut down.

Reactions: 21
Happy to see this posted this morning and the comments are all in shock so far
Ooh, i've sent a follow request, but they're private.
Could you please share the rest of the caption and some of the comments?

Thank you!

I want to reiterate what somebody said earlier: Sarah’s Day is a BRAND. We don’t want *her* ruined, but her brand sucks, perpetuates toxicity, misinformation, bullying, and needs to be shut down.
Yes but imagine if you made mistakes at work and you had a petition for you to be fired. I just dont like the idea of it. Id rather just boycott and discuss as were doing it. but to each is own. I just dont agree with it, i think its super super low.

Yes but imagine if you made mistakes at work and you had a petition for you to be fired. I just dont like the idea of it. Id rather just boycott and discuss as were doing it. but to each is own. I just dont agree with it, i think its super super low.
In your analogy, if you screwed up THAT many times at work in THAT many ways, didnt take on feedback and improve, acted bratty and snarky when your boss gave you constructive feedback then you certainly would not need a petition to get you fired because you would have been out the door 12 months ago.

I got a reply from Mazda.
That reply from Mazda is far better than the one from Esmi - I am waiting for my responses from all of the companies and I think I will also now be contacting true protein

Sorry for the double post. Esmi got back to me.
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 1.06.57 pm.png

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.