Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally made it here from GG, thought it was oddly silent there! Hello everyone 👋:D

I also emailed Mazda (as a current customer, and hopefully future customer as I really love my Mazda!). TLDR, I simply asked them if racism and homophobia is something they wanted their brand attached to. As a current Mazda owner, I feel extremely uncomfortable supporting a brand that’s associated with this sort of behaviour. I’m sure there are far less problematic influencers they could partner with.

They actually responded super quickly and said the following:

Thanks for raising your concern and also for your support of Mazda. Mazda Australia is disappointed by the incident and does not share the same views as published on these accounts. Rest assured, we are reviewing the incident through the appropriate internal channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont think we shoould sign this petition. I am really over cancel culture. its awful and toxic. this has never happened in the history of time and for humans to be so spiteful to literally sign a petition to ruin someone is just insane to me. i will not be signing. i disagree with so much of what she does, but im not stooping to that level of pettiness and anger.
Truly, I am against cancel culture as a whole. But in this case, she needs to be stopped. Do you know how many people posted that they would stop seeing their doctors and instead buy Tropeaka powders when she claimed she cured her CIN 3? I couldn't keep up with the comments under her insta post that day (which she deleted) and then found even more people claiming they'd follow her protocol on her YT comments under the video!
People die when they drop their cancer treatments and opt for magical potions. Read back on this thread for a story of someone who literally died because she believed she could cure cancer with healthy food over chemotherapy. That is the power of negative influencers. They actively, knowingly harm people. Sarah has repeatedly done just that even though she was told by most of us that she was causing harm. She did not care about anything other than lining her pockets.
If she was just selling crappy activewear, cancelling her would not be right. But she is knowingly causing harm to others.
Sarah is not a bad person whom we're trying to hurt. She is a dangerous influencer who refuses to stop spreading harmful information (like the body bloom post to boost immunity against covid! WTF was that? How is that okay?). She should be cancelled because she is actively hurting people.
If it makes you feel any better, she is a multimillionaire. Losing her platform now will not hinder her life in any way. She is running a side business to "manage" influencers. Her life would continue and she'd even be able to keep up her lavish lifestyle with little effort.
All we would accomplish is preventing her harmful and outright dangerous claims from being heard by a million vulnerable, impressionable followers. She sells them hope her *insert sponsored product here* will cure them from serious illnesses. That is inhumane. We need to silence that toxic messaging.
I'm not touching on all the other unethical stuff she's done. I've listed those things many times before. The above reason alone is enough reason to end her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi I’m here (lurking_10).
I was almost that person who missed the new lunch spot haha. I lurked through the CA drama here but cbfed making an account. Anyway just realised I had one already and here I am. Missed the goss!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She took Fox with them today “because her heart needed it” ie. she took Fox with her to use as a prop to get more sympathy from her delusional followers.

What other issues has she had with Mazda?
Yep if you go back through the posts there are some screen shots, they were here in Canberra. So effing disgusting.

Bondi Sands and Sarah have unfollowed each other on instagram
I LOVE that pettiness - I bet it was Sarah who unfollowed first LOL

I am very respectful of the approach Bondi have taken. It is much easier for Bondi to drop Sarah (and also Mazda would be in this category) than Tropeaka or Labang though because she has brought out very specific products with those brands that would have cost the brands money to create (body bloom and her pity party) I imagine these brands would be a bit diplomatic in their approach, sell out their current stock and no reengage any new product developments. I am very interested in how it works with a brand 'dropping' her because I imagine there would be a contract, I suppose there would be a clause around the values of their company or something? (Im a nerd, can't help it haha)

I assume if it comes up Sarah will say the chemicals in Bondi sands didn't sit well with her holistic values (I would put money on that) or she would just ignore it completely (like loving earth) - that's easy to ignore but how do you ignore having to buy a new car hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she post proof of these "death threats"? Because she sounds like she's exaggerating for effect, she shows no emotion at all, whereas I would expect someone to at least look disturbed by something like that, given that she shares her locations regularly.
And we know Sarah loves to doxx people on her stories so that she can weaponize her stans against them. I was one of the people who had to shut down my accounts due to her insane stans attacking me.
It would be strange if she had this evidence of actual hate and didn't post the proof when that has been her M.O. all this time.
No she did not post any proof of the so-called death threats which is why many people think they are not true. Also the way she just casually slipped that in the IG story it was mostly just to garner attention and sympathy from her stans. If her and the child (I refuse to say that name) had real death threats I am positive she would have been much more panicked and would have done something about it!

Reactions: 18
Definitely not making excuses but that word in countries like England (not 100% sure about the Austrailia) is another word for cigarettes. It's not a taboo word in some places.
Deriving from bundles of sticks used as fuel, back in the witch trials so either way not a positive word

Deriving from bundles of sticks used as fuel, back in the witch trials so either way not a positive word
ugh sorry didn’t realise that had been answered...multiple times..

Reactions: 3
Can't work out if she just doesn't look that great or if it's the outfit.....
I'm kinda shocked that she even posted this. Usually she contours her body so her thighs never, ever touch. 😜

Literally the only social distancing she's done during the pandemic was forcing her thighs to not touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Definitely not making excuses but that word in countries like England (not 100% sure about the Austrailia) is another word for cigarettes. It's not a taboo word in some places.
Sorry, but absolutely not. No, no, no. Fag for cigarettes, yes. (I hate that too.) But at any rate, not this word. This is a slur in the UK, just as it is in the rest of the world.
Edit: Sorry I know this has been discussed, and this isn't directed at you OP but I had to clarify because it's important to me. I'm English and I would hate to have people think that we walk around using derogatory words like it's nothing. Unthinkable.

Reactions: 9
Can't work out if she just doesn't look that great or if it's the outfit.....
It’s the socks, pulling them up like that with the shorts is making her look stumpy, it looks stupid enough with the leggings but a lot worse with shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ugh sorry didn’t realise that had been answered...multiple times..
In the UK it also could mean these minging offal meatballs https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/faggots-onion-gravy

But there is no way Kurt or Sez meant that when they put the word down. Even people in the UK wouldn’t use that word in scrabble due to the horrible homophobic associations

Just in case they get deleted...
Am I completely horrible and petty for loving the fact that she looks heavier in the bondi sands pics? I mean I actually think she looks way better in these ‘softer’ images, but she must hate that there are pics of her out there no looking like a shredded bean sprout!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Everyone: use your platform and influence to do better, speak up, silence is racism.

Sarah and Kurt:
Screenshot_20200601-202515_Instagram.jpg

You've made your bed now lie in it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha omg sooo glad a brand finally had a backbone and has ceased their partnership with Sarah. Did anyone bother with Tropeaka? We know how far up her ass they are

I messaged Mazda and got no response a few days ago

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.