Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up until last year, I defended her parents, thinking they didn't know just how scheming and manipulative she was, and perhaps not seeing how much damage she is doing. But this is the second time her father has called the people who literally made his daughter successful- her following- scum (last time it was "scum of the earth") and acted outraged at people who are bringing up valid issues. Evidently his daughter is a saint that can do absolutely no wrong.
Also him mixing up "homophobic" with "sexist" made me lol. Freudian slip that shows the apple doesn't fall from the tree.
duck I came to say this too! Just shows where she gets her ignorance from! duck sake!! There is nothing more abhorrent than someone who asks people to be respectful and kind in one breath and in the next is just straight up taking the piss and undermining and insulting feminists and LGBT+ individuals at the same time. That little ‘joke’ of his there speaks absolute volumes and makes it abundantly clear why Sarah acts the way she does!
she can say she ‘loves everyone equally’ in as many Instagram stories as she likes until she is blue in the face but it’s so crystal clear that it’s all for show and deep down she is a selfish brat who only cares about those who are exactly like her!

Reactions: 20
Her dad is the exact same as her no ability to educate or self reflect. They are the type of people who think they’re never wrong and use god and religion as a shield from criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck I came to say this too! Just shows where she gets her ignorance from! duck sake!! There is nothing more abhorrent than someone who asks people to be respectful and kind in one breath and in the next is just straight up taking the piss and undermining and insulting feminists and LGBT+ individuals at the same time. That little ‘joke’ of his there speaks absolute volumes and makes it abundantly clear why Sarah acts the way she does!
she can say she ‘loves everyone equally’ in as many Instagram stories as she likes until she is blue in the face but it’s so crystal clear that it’s all for show and deep down she is a selfish brat who only cares about those who are exactly like her!
Absolutely. And the thing is, even if she was raised this way, she is now a 27 y.o. mother. She can evolve to do better, be better, teach her child better. She has access to more information that her parents did. There's no excuse today.
Also, I honestly think Sarah "loves everyone equally" means that she loves everyone's money equally. She doesn't care who you are, she'll rob you blind just the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her tit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
She commented back and said:
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd
Love hearing the opinion of a white man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve invented a new game, find a perfectly polite post that doesn’t need to be deleted and then see how long it takes to disappear.
FBD95564-F666-4615-9368-F5C0E02BED10.jpeg

Now you see it

Now it’s gone

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe she and her family are still going on about the cultural appropriation. If it was any other situation, okay, I can see why you would want to maybe fight back (wrongfully) and prove your point. But right now, while a possible BLM revolution is emerging, and you're STILL bashing on about how you think you were in the right? No. Just no. Doesn't even matter if you were right or wrong. THIS IS NOT THE TIME. This is not the time to try to prove your point for the matter of being right. No. The damage is done. Take your "loss" and get the hell out of here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.
duck me. She really loves herself that much. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 143736
He’s still on a roll!
How bleeping self centred can you be, imagine seeing people who genuinely try to be allies helping to educate you and saying they have nothing better happening in "there" life

It's not defamation mate you're the one who thought it was funny to use the word f*ggot and also thought it was ok to delete and therefore silence hundreds of intelligent people trying to explain how you've made a big mistake. The proof / receipts are in the pudding

I hate them so much lol

Edit - sorry for the long messy sentences. I'm just getting so fed up of their "Woe is me, can't catch a break from the hAtErZ" bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Responses like these completely undermine that insincere apology video they made. They are too ignorant to understand this.
I'm so frustrated. This is just like the bushfire donations; a week or two of people trying to draw attention to their problematic behaviour (all of those comments being wiped from existence) and then all this will be swept away and forgotten when she launches her next sEcReT pRoJeCt.
I can't believe she's doing this tit again and getting away with it. :(
Other YTers can cancelled for one scandal. She has had SO many and yet...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Natacha Oceane has just posted saying all her Youtube ad revenue from May will be donated to supporting causes fighting racism. She's done her own research and is also inviting her followers to provide suggestions of some worthy campaigns to donate to. imagine - just imagine - having a really big platform and actually... actually using it for something constructive... wow... I almost don't believe it's possible!!

Meanwhile I have just been reading the comments on Sarah's black out tuesday post, and there is one delightful individual in particular who has made the following comments:
"I haven't kept up to date with this because to me it doesn't matter."
"Why would I want to see and let negative thing upset me. Negativity is not from God"
"The woman HAS A CHILD! Do you know how hard it is to balance that?" Yeah cos having a kid means that it's ok to be a racist homophobe. Okay...

I wonder how Sarah feels knowing this is the community she has created when it would have been pretty bleeping easy for her to have just done the right thing from the start - apologised, stopped complaining about having to reshoot, turned off comments on her post, not censored everyone expressing legitimate frustration at the silencing of POC, shared some proper resources (aka not #alllivesmatter) and encouraged her followers to truly educate themselves. Instead she is just gloating all the way to the bank that her sweatshop leggings sold out in an hour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.