Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I legit want to watch her crash and burn now. I want her career to end so badly that she can't even manage other influencers. Let her go get a real education and step into the real world if she's so rEaL aNd rAw.

How many racist, homophobic, fat-phonic, ungrateful, dishonest, rude, thieving and manipulative things does she have to do until her platform is removed? This is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Amzylj_

Interesting how often she’s been referring to how anxious conflict and hate towards her makes her feel... I don’t think she even knows what anxiety feels like given she keeps dismissing Kurt’s clear fricken anxiety. Maybe you had some sneaky gluten or dairy, Sarah? Given that’s what you seem to think causes anxiety lol.
I was thinking this!! I dont understand how she can say it makes her anxious when she clearly doesn’t understand that feeling. Or she does and just doesn’t want Kurt to have anxiety because you can’t fix that with pink powder and lettuce.

New comments from sarah
Disruption or situation, actual typo or someone she knows called her out for it?

I also totally know how she feels in regard to getting shaking and hating confrontation. I’ve found the best way to avoid it has been to not post racist comments on the internet, it’s worked really well for me so far.

• Heart

jeIIybean

Had to create an account here because with everything going on right now I just have to express my frustration with Sarah’s blatant ignorance, both in general and towards her privilege and racism.

I commented once on her recent (promo) post, I was immediately blocked. Here was my constructive comment:

“so sad to see that you’re not using the current state of the world to show that you learned from your mistakes. i’ve seen you promote yourself and your collaboration more these past few days than any actual helpful resources for the black lives matter movement. someone with a platform like yours would benefit everyone greatly if you shared resource links instead of clothing launch times. disappointed to see what truly matters to you.”

I mean, was I wrong?

#deletecommentsandnoonewillquestionyou

• Heart

sopheline

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t #blackouttuesday showing support to the black lives matter movement by pausing usual business for the day. She literally posted that at 4pm AEST after LAUNCHING her activewear and having multiple posts about the launch and her clothes selling out. She is clearly just copying all the other influencers without any idea what it actually means???

Alphabean124

I have also reached out to Mazda. Of all her sponsors, they’re ones who could drop her easily. Reaching out to her sponsors is one way we can have our voices heard.
DFEDDED7-05FF-49A4-A7BD-0B499B3A233C.png
FADFEAA0-C72A-4233-B0C3-D542234CE18C.png

Double post but lol this girl scares the absolute shit out of me
2264569F-D5A9-4C01-B7D9-4764979FEE75.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

2xblended

VIP Member
In regards to her ending her career unfortunately due to the shit way that Instagram works her horrific behaviour encourages more traffic - due to her amount of followers and engagement, good or bad it makes her content seem relevant. 😩 I think it is better to boycot her sponsors and send them DMs and emails saying you will not use their products until she is no longer advertising their products. Even then people care more about making money then what is right.
In terms of insta traffic, she looks like she's relevant, but what I am hoping for is that her followers start to unsub and/or call for her to be cancelled. Because so many were blinded by her for so long, but if you piece together all the shit she has done and the penny drops for her stans, then it's game over.

The claims of curing cancer and PCOS, and the recent *hint hint* my body bloom is good for boosting immunity *cough, cures covid, cough* should have shut down her channel in themselves. She's not a medical professional (or any sort of professional) to spread this kind of dangerous misinformation.

The fact that her entire YT/Insta page has been nothing but undisclosed ads since 2014/15 and she still refuses to disclose ads properly should have been an issue when they started regulating this behaviour.

The blatant racism, homophobia, and constant shaming of other people by both her and Kurt should have turned people off (shaming her fans for being fat at meet and greets, the scrabble game, Kurt freaking out when she put him in that skirt, her refusal to rename the Gypsy sunglasses although she was told it's a racial slur, her calling other mum's lazy and insinuating she was healthier/better during her pregnancy, just too many instances to count).

Her clear perpetuation of eating disordered behaviours and exercise bulimia, and her terribly designed ebooks which are bound to injure people because they are so poorly thought out and structured, and the fact that all this has repeatedly been brought to her attention yet she claims that her and Kurt are experts, so we're wrong.

The fact that she insults her stans- calling them stupid, how many times now? when they are literally funding her ridiculously privileged and extravagant lifestyle is u g l y.

The regular weaponizing of her stans when her censorship isn't enough, causing people to be bullied and insulted, often causing them to close their insta accounts, is in direct opposition of her claims to create a supportive sissy tribe. That her entitled, spolied rotten arse had the audacity to weaponize those stans agains Hawaiian airlines for no legitimate reason is still incomprehensible to me.

The fact that every single one of her products is a rip off of someone else's- even the protein balls that were her first big release were a stolen recipe. She built a career on blatantly stealing and plagiarizing, whilst claiming to be so original and hardworking that people are copying her 'haul videos' and her pink aesthetic that she needs to take legal action against others copying her.

And let's not forget that she literally funneled the bush fire donations through her own account to bolster her engagement and her ridiculously high fees, and then sat on the money instead of donating it, pocketed the tax deduction, donated the remainder after she was reported- and then had the audacity to play victim because she got caught!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but for any stans checking in here: please note that she is a liar, a thief, a snake oil salesman, and she has no morals whatsoever. She literally insults her followers, censors them, claims they don't understand and are stupid (please don't ever forget that she literally said that) and shows no gratitude at all for the people who supported her.
Please stop supporting her. Hit unfollow and find a nice person to support instead.
She is nothing but a selfish, harmful bitch who will step on anybody to get her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

mostlypotato

I dont think we shoould sign this petition. I am really over cancel culture. its awful and toxic. this has never happened in the history of time and for humans to be so spiteful to literally sign a petition to ruin someone is just insane to me. i will not be signing. i disagree with so much of what she does, but im not stooping to that level of pettiness and anger.
I want to reiterate what somebody said earlier: Sarah’s Day is a BRAND. We don’t want *her* ruined, but her brand sucks, perpetuates toxicity, misinformation, bullying, and needs to be shut down.

Spicy_bananas

I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her shit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
She commented back and said:
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd
Her dad is a disgrace. His thinly veiled passive-aggressiveness is sickening! The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.

Edit: Or the rotten strawberry doesn't fall far from the rotten strawberry bush!

• Haha

navy1612

Natacha Oceane has just posted saying all her Youtube ad revenue from May will be donated to supporting causes fighting racism. She's done her own research and is also inviting her followers to provide suggestions of some worthy campaigns to donate to. imagine - just imagine - having a really big platform and actually... actually using it for something constructive... wow... I almost don't believe it's possible!!

Meanwhile I have just been reading the comments on Sarah's black out tuesday post, and there is one delightful individual in particular who has made the following comments:
"I haven't kept up to date with this because to me it doesn't matter."
"Why would I want to see and let negative thing upset me. Negativity is not from God"
"The woman HAS A CHILD! Do you know how hard it is to balance that?" Yeah cos having a kid means that it's ok to be a racist homophobe. Okay...

I wonder how Sarah feels knowing this is the community she has created when it would have been pretty fucking easy for her to have just done the right thing from the start - apologised, stopped complaining about having to reshoot, turned off comments on her post, not censored everyone expressing legitimate frustration at the silencing of POC, shared some proper resources (aka not #alllivesmatter) and encouraged her followers to truly educate themselves. Instead she is just gloating all the way to the bank that her sweatshop leggings sold out in an hour.

• Heart
  • Angry

suppeach

Sarah.
I know, I know that you’re feeling on edge and vulnerable after being publicly humiliated- and it's perfectly valid.

But it’s ironic.

First, you release a campaign, with “tough street baddie vibez”- an aesthetic created by woc who are stereotyped for it, while White Fox puts you on a platform.

nek minnit - when you’re called out by actual baddies, you conveniently switch back into the role of “fragile feminine white woman”, while yet again, woc are painted as aggressive and the bullies for speaking their truth

THIS is a classic, textbook example of cultural appropriation, and why we are not at that point in society for anyone to freely borrow aspects of different cultures.

I hope that after you process your initial feelings, you don’t dismiss this as just “negativity”. Take some damn accountability.

----
(and side note: cultural appropriation is a fairly new term, but not a new action. It’s existed for a long time. And no, it definitely is not USA only phenomenon - which for some reason i keep seeing people try to argue)

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Shes trying to guilt trip us now. Have you seen the stories in her car? Saying that this has had a bad impact on fox and now she feels like a bad mom. AND now shes having to shoot a campaign in the dark in one night away from her child. Let me get out my mini violin for you sarah, woe is you. Then she finishes by saying that its a bad day for everyone. LOL this girl? Is she for real!? She is not apologetic whatsoever

Reactions: 20

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Interesting how often she’s been referring to how anxious conflict and hate towards her makes her feel... I don’t think she even knows what anxiety feels like given she keeps dismissing Kurt’s clear fricken anxiety. Maybe you had some sneaky gluten or dairy, Sarah? Given that’s what you seem to think causes anxiety lol.

• Haha

Amzylj_

This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

drunkatvogue

(Shared from a post on the sub)

Wow, she really went for the "i'm the only light in your pathetic little lives" angle

sez mememe.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

jllns90

Literally most influencers at the moment: “sorry i won’t be posting my normal stuff”; sharing loads of educational posts; shedding light to recent events; actually using their voice

Sarah amongst all this: lOoK at My aBs, i’M an eXtrA sMaLL

smh

• Sick
  • Angry