Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Sarah and loads of people call me Sez or Sezzy as a nickname, I hate it. I’m in England

Reactions: 1
I’m Sarah and loads of people call me Sez or Sezzy as a nickname, I hate it. I’m in England
I'm sorry people nickname or call you Sez or Sezzy. Sarah is a beautiful name. I hadn't heard Sezzy as a nickname until I came across Sarah's Day. Thank you for answering 😊

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry people nickname or call you Sez or Sezzy. Sarah is a beautiful name. I hadn't heard Sezzy as a nickname until I came across Sarah's Day. Thank you for answering 😊
Are you from the U.S.? If so, i guess it's like calling Sarah "Sar/ Sars" Australia doesn't pronounce "r"s the same way we do, so it translates as Sez :p

Reactions: 2
Are you from the U.S.? If so, i guess it's like calling Sarah "Sar/ Sars" Australia doesn't pronounce "r"s the same way we do, so it translates as Sez :p
Yeah, from the U.S. That makes total sense. Thank you all for helping me out 😊 Now when I see the nickname Sezzy I won't just assume it's a clone or Sarah in disguise. Thanks ladies!

This is from another influencer and honestly this is what all influencers should be doing right now.

Edit: Oceana replied to me asking why she is still promoting sarah and WFB. She was polite and kind and we just said thank you so each other for having a civil conversation rather than it being angry. I decided to not bring up Kurt photo but someone feel free to as I didn’t think it was right to send in my conversation.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hahaha omg sooo glad a brand finally had a backbone and has ceased their partnership with Sarah. Did anyone bother with Tropeaka? We know how far up her ass they are

I messaged Mazda and got no response a few days ago

I messaged tropeaka on Instagram, they have seen my message but not responded

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think her captions on these two are the most telling. It’s all just damage control. There is no “I was wrong” only passive aggressive captions on statements she likes.

it’s a step in the right direction but too little too late in my personal opinion. I feel like she’ll just go back to her old ways once it all blows over. Also seeing that people are pulling their sponsorships it just feels like a last ditch attempt to keep her car.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What queer POC friends? Her feed is as bland as a pack of Cruskits. It's a bit hard to use their 'voices' for content when you've blocked everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She keeps literally posting about her activewear on a day many influencers
This is bleeping ridiculous. Is this her way of making up for the last week and the scrabble picture? PATHETIC.
She has blocked every single POC, LBGTQ person on her Instagram calling her out. Is she actually serious?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.