Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case they get deleted...
1. how much BETTER does she look when she isn’t contorting her body into the centaur pose. She looks happy, healthy and amazing.
2. She actually looks nicer in her natural skin colour without the orange fake tan

Reactions: 8
Hahaha omg sooo glad a brand finally had a backbone and has ceased their partnership with Sarah. Did anyone bother with Tropeaka? We know how far up her ass they are

I messaged Mazda and got no response a few days ago
I got a response from Mazda saying they do not condone this behaviour and issue has been escalated.

Reactions: 10
Hey, there - LONG POST ALERT

New here and from the other side of the world to Sarah.
I have been watching this forum for a while now, but I've been scared to type anything because I didn't want to funny enough to be blocked by Sarah. So I canceled my logins to this form and went on with my day.

I have never engaged on her profile, even stopped following her because of her constant ED behaviors, restrictions and body checking, however, when I saw her Swimsuit launch with yet AGAIN no diversity in color or sizes, I went to the brand's page and liked a few comments already asking for the diversity, that same week a friend of mine created an ED recovery post and ended it saying "maybe rather spend the first 15 minutes of your day not watching Sarah mix powders and water {, no tag was included } and continue to work on your relationship with food. I commented "yup, I stopped following that BS a while ago" and had a few girls comment saying if I ( a qualified PT + nutritional advisor } said that, you know something is up.

THEN out of nowhere I get blocked.
Keeping in mind I had NEVER engaged on her profile and would be very curious to know how I was on her radar??
TBH it made me super sad for weeks, It truly hurt knowing someone I used to admire would do that, but then I kept going in loops in my head saying maybe I had said something out of line? And maybe I did, but it was the truth. I think I was more freaked out that someone who has 1.1mil followers, had me on her radar - unless she just has little spies everywhere around the world forwarding her things?

Then the braids happened.

As someone who was born in Africa at the end Apartheid and witnesses every day the struggle of black people and having their voices not heard, being silenced and watching her delete comments and young white women showing their lack of education... I ended up, here again, to post about my experience with Sarah's Day the brand.

Because we all know, how the most powerful thing we can do during this time, is speak up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Hey, there - LONG POST ALERT

New here and from the other side of the world to Sarah.
I have been watching this forum for a while now, but I've been scared to type anything because I didn't want to funny enough to be blocked by Sarah. So I canceled my logins to this form and went on with my day.

I have never engaged on her profile, even stopped following her because of her constant ED behaviors, restrictions and body checking, however, when I saw her Swimsuit launch with yet AGAIN no diversity in color or sizes, I went to the brand's page and liked a few comments already asking for the diversity, that same week a friend of mine created an ED recovery post and ended it saying "maybe rather spend the first 15 minutes of your day not watching Sarah mix powders and water {, no tag was included } and continue to work on your relationship with food. I commented "yup, I stopped following that BS a while ago" and had a few girls comment saying if I ( a qualified PT + nutritional advisor } said that, you know something is up.

THEN out of nowhere I get blocked.
Keeping in mind I had NEVER engaged on her profile and would be very curious to know how I was on her radar??
TBH it made me super sad for weeks, It truly hurt knowing someone I used to admire would do that, but then I kept going in loops in my head saying maybe I had said something out of line? And maybe I did, but it was the truth. I think I was more freaked out that someone who has 1.1mil followers, had me on her radar - unless she just has little spies everywhere around the world forwarding her things?

Then the braids happened.

As someone who was born in Africa at the end Apartheid and witnesses every day the struggle of black people and having their voices not heard, being silenced and watching her delete comments and young white women showing their lack of education... I ended up, here again, to post about my experience with Sarah's Day the brand.

Because we all know, how the most powerful thing we can do during this time, is speak up.
That’s eerie. I think as much as people on these boards share things amongst ourselves, Sarah’s obsessive followers likely share them back to her. But I can also see her searching for herself. How crazy though do go that far out of your way to block someone who disagrees with you once somewhere else.

Reactions: 9
Everyone: use your platform and influence to do better, speak up, silence is racism.

Sarah and Kurt:
View attachment 142865
You've made your bed now lie in it
This is verrrry almost a direct quote from this commencement speech at UTexas a couple of years ago that has done the rounds in motivational speaking. Wouldn’t be like Sez and Kez to shamelessly and blatantly plagiarise something would it?!
PS. Would actually recommend the commencement speech, I can’t hate everything Dirty Sezzy likes on principle.

Reactions: 6
WOW. While "we are not longer working with Sarah" is a little non-specific, seeing one brand have the guts to cut ties and align themselves with their values is like finally exhaling after holding your breath for ages. I don't want to be schadenfreude-y about it but that others are finally seeing what we've always seen is a relief.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but pls tell me how those sports bras are going to hold up literally anything other than an A cup titty....?

Reactions: 11
I find it bizarre that she WF use a mirror selfie image as the main image for each of Sarah’s items. I understand it needs to be Sarah as the model as it is all about the brand hype, but a mirror selfies looks so damn unprofessional.
While I have written this I have realised it makes sense though, it’s so she can contort her body to fit her unrealistic ideals as much as possible

Reactions: 9
She wears a small in the biker shorts BUT DONT WORRY she is still “technically” an extra small.
I don’t get why she needs to tell everyone her size all the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry but pls tell me how those sports bras are going to hold up literally anything other than an A cup titty....?
Oceana looks like she’s about to spill out the top of her promo bra and she’s not exactly a large girl.

Reactions: 8
Had to create an account here because with everything going on right now I just have to express my frustration with Sarah’s blatant ignorance, both in general and towards her privilege and racism.

I commented once on her recent (promo) post, I was immediately blocked. Here was my constructive comment:

“so sad to see that you’re not using the current state of the world to show that you learned from your mistakes. i’ve seen you promote yourself and your collaboration more these past few days than any actual helpful resources for the black lives matter movement. someone with a platform like yours would benefit everyone greatly if you shared resource links instead of clothing launch times. disappointed to see what truly matters to you.”

I mean, was I wrong?

#deletecommentsandnoonewillquestionyou

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been sending just the image of the scrabble board and the podcast clip to fans blindly defending her or people just asking what people mean by "homophobic content"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mazda and Bondi Sans are awesome!!! Finally brands taking a stand against Sarah and Kurt's racism and homophobia. Good job contacting them ladies. This is how our voices are heard and acknowledged.

Next up... Blackwood Pantry (do I have the name correct?) Don't they have a bowl named after/dedicated to her? Can someone share the scrabble picture and podcast clip with them? I doubt a local restaurant would want that kind of negative association.

Come on Tropeaka and White Fox. Where is your backbone? Send the message loud and clear that you don't support this behavior.

Sorry, but wanted to add... After her bible post implying that God was purging the evil and wicked of the earth through COVID-19 and she'd be protected from it, I had posted on GG that anytime I have ever witnessed someone act that arrogant something terrible usually follows. I could never have seen this coming and all of her own doing at that. I'm pretty shocked. I hate to call this karma, but it has me wondering. At the very least, her actions are finally catching up to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
the drama channel “spill sesh” featured the Sarah debacle in the video posted 7 hours ago!! This will spread the news for sure.
However the video touches on her apology as “changing and educating herself”

Reactions: 1
the drama channel “spill sesh” featured the Sarah debacle in the video posted 7 hours ago!! This will spread the news for sure.
However the video touches on her apology as “changing and educating herself”
Hopefully more drama channels pick it up!

Reactions: 2
Changing and educating herself, huh?

Then why is she liking comments that refer to the outrage toward her culture appropriation and racism as “craziness”? CRAZINESS. What the duck? Seriously. What the duck?

I guess respecting other cultures is crazy. I guess when people don’t agree with your racist actions and call you out for it, it’s crazy. Just so much silly, undeserved craziness, right? Must have been such an inconvenience for her.

duck her.
D5FABC7F-EC40-4EFA-8FE3-B13E0B844ED9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when she was moaning about being called ‘white privilege’? It was on her Insta stories. It was before all this started with the campaign being pulled.

Is there a way for us to find past stories?

Reactions: 12
Quick question... Is the nickname Sezzy a common nickname for Sarah in Australia? I'm American and know a few Sarahs, yet I've never heard anyone call any of them Sezzy. I ask because there is a girl with a username Sezzy in the comment section of Sarah's IG going around calling POC big babies, whiners while insulting their intelligence, etc. for speaking up. Of course Sarah has no problem leaving up this girl's comments, but deletes rational, kind, educational comments. So much positivity, sunflowers and sparkles/glitter lol. Anyways, it all made me wonder if this is a Sarah clone or Sarah herself. The name Sezzy stood out, so I thought I'd ask.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.