Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frostily

VIP Member
Omg and now in central London. Selfridges and the tube completely unnecessarily. She’s just left a place that went into local lockdown, and she’s dragged her potentially-carrying-Covid ass all the way down the country, stopping at services to spread it a little bit, then a train, tube, department store...is she really this thick or just completely selfish?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Leopo

“I’m child free, which never happens.” Is she having a laugh? Iv never known a mother who has her kids as little as she does 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I'm ashamed to admit that I had problems bonding with one of my kids, he was more challenging in his behaviour than the others and would deliberately wind me up. I loved him dearly but didn't 'like' him much. ( I feel dreadful admitting this) As he got older I saw there was a real danger of a rift developing between us so what did I do? I made time to have him on a one to one basis. I took him out on his own, spent real quality time with him. It wasn't easy, it took lots of planning and we still argued and fell out, but slowly we grew to like one another. He is a grown man now and living happily with his g/f in their own home but rings me several times a week for a chat or to suggest getting together. We are incredibly close and I couldn't be prouder of the lovely person he is. Sarah, your relationship with Isla looks solid, she is older and has had you all to herself before Lachlan came along and you are still prioritising her needs. She looks the kind of child to boast to her brother about the fun she has had while he has been at nursery. Make time for him, pick him up first sometimes, take him for little treats by himself. Yes you will have to listen to boring boys talk about power rangers and such like, but pretend to be interested, find stuff to talk about that is special to you and Lachlan, let Isla take a back seat sometimes and let Lachlan see that he is special too.

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Lets not forget she deleted a story of Lachlan with a temperature when she realised she was sending him back to school!

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Kelsingra

I'm really shocked by that post about Lachlan. "I'm struggling to bond with my baby", "I'm finding this difficult", "Having a second child is harder than I imagined", "I'm concerned that I don't feel the way I 'should' " are all understandable ways of saying "This is tough and I don't feel overwhelmed with love in the way mothers seem to be expected to be", but "You make it hard to love you" is awful. It's laying all the 'blame' at the door of a baby, as if it's his fault?! It's just a horrid thing to say. Really distressing.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m sorry Sarah but what planet are you on?! You never have any child free time?!!!! Are you for real?!!!! Absolute fucking idiot.
Also - major eye roll at the lame as fuck “glass clinking boomerang video” - these dumb women need to grow up and join us in the real world.

simpletons.

• Heart

Greendream

The post about Lachlan. I’m gobsmacked- ‘YOU make it very hard to love you’ she writes about him like he had a choice, like he was doing it on purpose. She is so self centred and selfish. My own baby went through hell, for 4 months due to various things and I never felt like it was hard to love him, in my case I would CRY FOR HIM not for me and how hard it was for him, I would cry for how he felt. I was sad for him not my self. When you have a poorly baby your maternal instincts go into overdrive you want to help them, soothe them, get them to doctors, try ANYTHING to help THEM not yourself, sure it’s hard as hell but for me I needed to help my boy. It wasn’t about me. Poor Lachlan he never stood a chance of being loved by her because she blamed a poor baby with no control over his actions or his health problems on him.

take away his silent reflux and allergy problem and replace it with the word cancer and people would have been in uproar about what she said in that post. ‘ you make it very hard to love you because you have Cancer and it affects me’
She needs to think herself fucking god Damn lucky and by fucking Jesus - just like cancer nobody deserves or asks for health problems and a poor baby YOU CHOSE TO HAVE deserves all the love no matter what.
Utter CUNT

• Heart

Justreading

VIP Member
Ugh guess her post work errands don’t include collecting her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seeing her stories today has infuriated me! I've had my children home since a week before lockdown when we went into isolation, I didnt send them back to school or nursery at all, let alone take up a key worker space for it. Hubby is working extra (currently on day 14 straight!) He leaves before we wake and gets home just in time to wind the children up before bed! And I'm working full time at home!

It's hard, I'm resenting my husband for physically going to work, and hes resenting me for being at home with the children.

And shes swanning around restaurants and shops and bars and London without a care in the world for anyone at all!

My children are driving me up the wall today, I'm desperately wishing for a babysitter for a single child free night! How she can happily be away from hers for so long, living the single life, is beyond me! 🤬🤬🤬

Edited after reading to add that I didn't intend this post to be so whiny or woe is me, and I am enjoying having them home, but shes just pissing me off how shes not giving a shit about hers, while the rest of the population are struggling to make all this work with no help at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I think you’ll find it is our business Sarah. You could well be incubating COVID and have chosen to drive home, stopping at various service stations on the way, today you have travelled on public transport and swanned around London for absolutely no good reason. If you do have COVID you could be infecting countless people by your thoughtless actions. If you had stayed ‘home’ in Aberdeen it could have been avoided. Covid is no joke, my husband had it in March, he was bed bound for two weeks and spent another two weeks unable to do anything other than sit and watch tv for a couple of hours before going back to bed exhausted. He has only just been told that his lungs are now clear of black spots, his liver and kidney function is still not 100% but hopefully should be ok soon. So yes, you pass it on to anyone else, having come from a Covid hotspot, and it makes it everyone’s business you stupid, selfish, irresponsible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Everything about this is just... Cringy. 'meelies' and how theyll be a generation to be reckoned with. She had to spend 3 months at home before she was sent back to school, she didnt find a bloody cure for covid 😂
"Everything I do is for you and your brother"?

The starving yourself, the posing on the beach, the hair extensions, the posing in front of the camera, the sausage admin. it's all for you kids.

What a load of crap

• Angry
  • Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Has no one read the small print of government covid guidelines.... It clearly states if you are an influencer in need of content and bomarangs and have had to look after your own children for at least half an hour by yourself the rules don't apply.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Its honestly no wonder she had social at her door, shes a poor excuse for a parent! She needs some serious help and I dont know why noone is stepping in to get her the help and support she needs.

It annoys me, you get young parents or someone whose been dealt a few shitty cards in life and although they love their children they cant cope and social take them away or put them into foster care. Sarah has money though and Im guessing because they both turn up to school looking semi-presentable and theyre fed (sausages) ect noone cares. Noone is looking at the bigger picture and reading between the lines. Why is L in nursery 10 hours a day every day? Why does she only feed them processed crap? Why can't she cope having them both at home? Why are they both in the same room even though shes got a spare room? Its all alarm bells that someone whether it be Rob, her parents, friends or school should be picking up on.
Everyone struggles in life but Ive never seen anyone palm kids off as much as her or resent a child as much as she does.

Im sorry, this post got long, it just upsets me. I would love nothing more than to be a mum but due to health issues thatll never happen. Shes be given the gift of children twice and she probably treats her cats better than she treats the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Grayson

VIP Member
Sarah worries about the most stupid things. Her outdoor cat saw a fox oh the hysterical drama. Her children are in an area locked down with COVID and she's not with them. No dramas at all. What an odd woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Everything about this is just... Cringy. 'meelies' and how theyll be a generation to be reckoned with. She had to spend 3 months at home before she was sent back to school, she didnt find a bloody cure for covid 😂
pass me the sick bucket.

what a load of sanctimonious bullshit. Posted Purely for content and nothing more.

A generation to be reckoned with aye? No Sarah, a generation of children who have been whored out on the internet by their attention seeking parents. Your poor children are being dragged up, with you using them for content and to earn money off. You are oblivious to the harm you are causing them and it’s nothing but selfish. If you really have a shit about your kids you would never ever ever have used them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Onthehop

VIP Member
This is the craziest thing I’ve seen in a while. Wearing your wedding dress and popping champagne alone while your children are quarantined hundreds of mikes away during a pandemic. Sheer insanity.

• Heart
  • Wow

Grayson

VIP Member
Remember when you were like 15 and you had a boyfriend and you wanted to tell him something, but you didn't want to say it outright. So. You'd send him a text "by accident" pretending it's for your friend but actually telling him what you wanted him to know? Anyone? Anyways 😏😂 that's what Sarah reminds me of with the shorts picture. She obviously likes the shorts. She wants to post the picture of the shorts, but she has to pretend there is a something wrong so she has a "reason" to post. So basically what I'm saying is. Sarah still has the immaturity of a 15 year old 😂

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Skinny for the wedding gown, kids in Aberdeen lockdown, Sarah whatmamalife?

• Heart