Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Isla wants to be vegetarian (whatever) then give her some f*cking veg! Or is it going to be veggie sausages for the rest of Isla’s childhood because that’s the easiest thing for Mama.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Seriously messed up her kids ask to change their diet and eat less meat, so she serves up a meat substitute. Looks like every other dinner she's ever made. Can she not see how utterly daft she looks when feeding her kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In her post, what about Lachlan?? Hasn’t he had a tough time too, with deployment & the pandemic & getting shoved in nursery all day while Sarah swans around on her days off? Isn’t she proud of Lachlan & how he’s coped too?? As well as coping with an unnatural, unfeeling, husk of a mother! She makes me want to vomit! 😡
The favouritism she shows is appalling! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This is hilariously unbelievable out of all the meals she could have made and her being veggie in the past she serves up bloody fake sausages!!! I'm sorry shes lost it totally lost it!!!

Reactions: 11
as sausages come in a pack of six and she probably gives them half a sausage each no wonder they have them so many times ,does she not know that you can freeze them

With chunks of plain potato too?? Not even cut into chips or smaller squares or anything? Im all for a quick meals sometimes but that looks very sad on their little plates

Reactions: 3
Lachlan’s Jamas - too small. Sausages again? What the duck.

what is this fucktard about ....other than herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lachlan’s Jamas - too small. Sausages again? What the duck.

what is this fucktard about ....other than herself.
all of his clothing today has been noticeably too small. Maybe she should pay more attention to her kids and buy them a decent amount of new clothes instead of a couple of poxy t-shirts in amongst the copious amounts of stuff she’s forever buying for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all of his clothing today has been noticeably too small. Maybe she should pay more attention to her kids and buy them a decent amount of new clothes instead of a couple of poxy t-shirts in amongst the copious amounts of stuff she’s forever buying for herself.
See I’m the opposite - my children have wardrobes bursting & I have little in mine 😄🤣 #truestory

Reactions: 13
Everything about this is just... Cringy. 'meelies' and how theyll be a generation to be reckoned with. She had to spend 3 months at home before she was sent back to school, she didnt find a bloody cure for covid 😂
"Everything I do is for you and your brother"?

The starving yourself, the posing on the beach, the hair extensions, the posing in front of the camera, the sausage admin. it's all for you kids.

What a load of crap

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
See I’m the opposite - my children have wardrobes bursting & I have little in mine 😄🤣 #truestory
Thats proper mama life! Make sure the kids have what they need first not like Sarah! The kids need a proper rig out and a shop food/clothes dedicated to them!! Also I'm guessing she's back in the office since she mentioned she was working from home yesterday???

Reactions: 10
First day of the summer holidays and she’s posing with Costa with Isla.

I’m really hoping that they didn’t pick up costa after dropping Lachlan at nursery.

Reactions: 6

I’m really hoping that they didn’t pick up costa after dropping Lachlan at nursery.
I honestly think he will be going to Nursery full time over the summer holidays while Isla is at home with Sarah 😞 It breaks my heart so much 💔

Reactions: 8

Of course that’s what she’s done. 100%
Wouldn’t surprise me if Lachlan is in nursery all summer

Reactions: 7
Isla’s school is running their holiday club and priority was given to key workers so I wouldn’t be surprised if Isla will be sent in at some point.

Pretty sure Sarah mentioned her mum visiting soon too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.