Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a sandwich short of a picnic. Sets out late, calls for a brief visit to in laws, stops off at services to put kids pj’s on, stops off at brothers, arrives at parents at 3am. Why not set out early morning, stay one night at in laws (even if you don’t get on we’ll surely you can manage one night for the kids sake) set out early next morning, visit brother, arrive at parents early evening? But then she wouldn’t be able to complain how tired she is, how naughty Lachlan is being because he is tired and over excited, how much work she has to do, etc.

Reactions: 12
She really is a sandwich short of a picnic. Sets out late, calls for a brief visit to in laws, stops off at services to put kids pj’s on, stops off at brothers, arrives at parents at 3am. Why not set out early morning, stay one night at in laws (even if you don’t get on we’ll surely you can manage one night for the kids sake) set out early next morning, visit brother, arrive at parents early evening? But then she wouldn’t be able to complain how tired she is, how naughty Lachlan is being because he is tired and over excited, how much work she has to do, etc.
why did she change the kids into their jammies anyway?! Why not dress them in comfy stuff for the journey to begin with - T-shirt’s/joggers etc so they could just be comfy and fall asleep in that. She’s SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course today she’s just had to dick about doing a bloody work out in her parents dedicated “home gym”....... 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I assumed that too but they were there at 11pm according to her insta but then she says she didnt get 'home' till 3am so I assumed there was more travelling.

Who called it? 😂
Ffs did Hs serioauly take a pcmonitor as well? she’s there for 2 weeks she could have a/ taken annual leave or b/ managed with just a laptop for a couple of weeks ? Also a workout after being up all night - red flag

Reactions: 13
I seriously hope the reason shes working during the visit to her parents is for childcare purposes then she can take time off during the rest of the holidays to spend time with them! If that's the case, I really do get it!
But I have a funny feeling they'll be shipped off to nursery and summer club for the other 4 weeks so she can keep her leave for some Sarah time 😡

Reactions: 13
At least whilst she’s with her mum, L will hopefully get some proper attention, love and care and hopefully both kids will get family meals other then sausages🥴

Reactions: 10
Oh no Sarah doesn't use he annual leave for her children! She will most definitely send them straight back to childcare when she's home!!!

What is that dinner?? Just to be clear it isnt some Scottish delicacy!!

Reactions: 3
I think I am
Going to 🤮 , why show this publically? Weirdo. I don’t knwo what the hell it is but I’m pretty sure a grown woman shouldn’t be eating beans out of a tin 🤷‍♀️. No offence but to me they are a kids thing
Don't know what they are being served with, but baked beans are a good source of protein! Great for a breakfast or lunch with toast and poached egg, definitely not just a kids thing.

Reactions: 10
It looks like an omelette with mashed turnip???
Surely not, no one would do that?!
I don’t do beans anyway so I was already 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I mean, I’m happy for her that some cooked her tea but who cooked? Was it someone that hates her? Was it one of us? No way a mother would serve that to her daughter who she’s been missing so dearly for 7 months.

I live about 5 minutes from my mum and every time I go to her house (pre corona) she’s like “you hungry? Lemme whip up a quick roast for you” 😂 “you haven’t eaten in two hours! Sit down, I’ll fix you a lasagne”
The lengths she goes to if my kids mention they’re hungry in her house! 🤣

jeez, mashed something with beans...I’d be embarrassed to serve that to anyone! I certainly wouldn’t be posting it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.