Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know why she treated her favourite prop to an afternoon at the beach when least favourite prop was in nursery. Dame you Lachlan and your dairy allergy. Can't make money out of you this time.

Reactions: 12
Is she aware that naturally occurring sugar doesn’t = good. You can very easily give your kids too much naturally occurring sugar especially when feeding them these kinds of yoghurts!

Reactions: 5
Is she aware that naturally occurring sugar doesn’t = good. You can very easily give your kids too much naturally occurring sugar especially when feeding them these kinds of yoghurts!
Maybe she fails to understand that the most naturally occurring sugar is actual sugar.
Even if it’s coconut sugar or honey or whatever.
Naturally occurring is ridiculous 😂

Maybe she fails to understand that the most naturally occurring sugar is actual sugar.
Even if it’s coconut sugar or honey or whatever.
Naturally occurring is ridiculous 😂
Unrefined would make more sense than “naturally occurring”. Sugars are sugars and cause the appropriate endocrine response (albeit in a different time period), whether it’s sugar from a Haribo or an apple. I’m surprised this type of marketing is even allowed on foods, never mind food aimed at children. It’s misleading.

Reactions: 4
Ugh guess her post work errands don’t include collecting her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seeing her stories today has infuriated me! I've had my children home since a week before lockdown when we went into isolation, I didnt send them back to school or nursery at all, let alone take up a key worker space for it. Hubby is working extra (currently on day 14 straight!) He leaves before we wake and gets home just in time to wind the children up before bed! And I'm working full time at home!

It's hard, I'm resenting my husband for physically going to work, and hes resenting me for being at home with the children.

And shes swanning around restaurants and shops and bars and London without a care in the world for anyone at all!

My children are driving me up the wall today, I'm desperately wishing for a babysitter for a single child free night! How she can happily be away from hers for so long, living the single life, is beyond me! 🤬🤬🤬

Edited after reading to add that I didn't intend this post to be so whiny or woe is me, and I am enjoying having them home, but shes just pissing me off how shes not giving a tit about hers, while the rest of the population are struggling to make all this work with no help at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the partners of servicemen and women are amazing but in this case the true heroes are the teachers, nursery workers, babysitters who have looked after and cared for those children. Their own mother has just moaned and whinged about how hard it has been for her. No thought for putting the needs of those two children first.

And yes, Sarah definitely has full control over his social media so the bigging up and praise for her is actually her words not his.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see where she fucked up posting earlier this week....aside from the gushy look how amazing i am post... the haha gives it away!!
yup. The style of writing is 100% her as is the spaces she leaves between a comma or a full stop and the next word. That dada life Instagram account is 100% completely run by Sarah and those comments are her writing then! It’s beyond fucked up!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine buying your kids things to say I've missed you when there is no need for them to be apart!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine buying your kids things to say I've missed you when there is no need for them to be apart!!!
What gets me is she always does the typical 'boys' gifts for L and the typical 'girls' for Isla.
I dont know Isla but from what Ive seen on instagram I bet she would prefer dinosaur Haribo

Reactions: 11
Unrefined would make more sense than “naturally occurring”. Sugars are sugars and cause the appropriate endocrine response (albeit in a different time period), whether it’s sugar from a Haribo or an apple. I’m surprised this type of marketing is even allowed on foods, never mind food aimed at children. It’s misleading.
I'm shocked her best mate the body coach hasn't told her 😏

• Haha
I'm shocked her best mate the body coach hasn't told her 😏
Shows how much she learnt about healthy eating from his plan! His recipes and plans actually seem pretty good but she totally just made the same three dishes over and over again and ignored the message and as a result she didn’t learn anything!

Shows how much she learnt about healthy eating from his plan! His recipes and plans actually seem pretty good but she totally just made the same three dishes over and over again and ignored the message and as a result she didn’t learn anything!
I think he was a decent PT back in the day. But he sold himself out sell to the masses and now goes against alot of things PTs stand for. Selling generic plans to anyone without knowledge of their history, current lifestyle and gloals being the main issue. Sarah is a prime example of this. She should never have been sold his plan with her past history of an ED. She should have been seen 1 to 1 by a nutritionist and PT who could talk to her through much more in depth and do things specific for her.

Reactions: 3
Take it rules don't apply to Sarah, she will just say the trip is necessary... Totally unnecessary to leave them there in the first place!! Reckon she's coming soon then

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.