Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has no one read the small print of government covid guidelines.... It clearly states if you are an influencer in need of content and bomarangs and have had to look after your own children for at least half an hour by yourself the rules don't apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is thick as mince.Honestly!
I hope she quarantines when she eventually picks the kids up and brings them back. But it is such a long journey she will have to use service stations on the way back.So no way of avoiding all contact with others.
The fact she said there was no way of telling this was coming.Lies.This has been threatening to happen for a while in Aberdeen. Doesn't she watch the news?
Selfish,selfish,selfish.
Oh I could go on and on about this one....!
She just doesn't strike me as intelligent enpugh to comprehend the seriousness and impact of all her decisions.

Reactions: 9
We all know she won't quarantine those kids when she does eventually go get them. Why would they go to parks when I know for a fact there's kids in Aberdeen that have or have had corona, great idea. There are lots of grandparents that haven't seen their grandkids, God she thinks she is so superior. And sorry she ASKED her mum if she should get her kids. That says it all really. She better not be planning on driving up here in a week, this FULL lockdown will definitely last longer than that. How could this not have been predicted sarah?? head. This is probably the most I've commented on a thread in a day, I am so angry.

Reactions: 16
Lets not forget she deleted a story of Lachlan with a temperature when she realised she was sending him back to school!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It annoys me that her sharing that person questioning what’s going on with the kids prove she’s deleting comments as she showed what pic it had been commented on... guess what... not there now! Ridiculous! Means it probably isn’t the only comment from people questioning

Reactions: 13
Just imagine if the symptoms were bleeding eyeballs or horrific skin rashes. EVERYONE would be locking themselves indoors. Just because the symptoms LOOK like a cold or the flu doesn’t mean the disease IS the flu! It’s dangerous and deadly to many!

I mean, one of Isla’s school peers has JUST finished chemotherapy! The poor kid has been through so much and has just made it out the other side. I seriously hope Sarah puts her kids into some kind of quarantine before they mix with ANYONE back down south.
That said child that has finished 3 years of chemo treatment is in her class! Has been since yr R. You know as well as I do that she won’t quarantine them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Makes giving birth to her children our business by sharing a video of her physically doing it. Makes the fact her baby gave her ptsd our business by filming every detail about how she hated him. But wow wait a minute, don’t dare ask her why she’s not shared her thoughts on the fact her kids are in lockdown 9 hours away! That’s none of our business.

Reactions: 21
Rumours are at least 3 WEEKS LOCKDOWN, IE no one in our out of the city. It’s getting worse, more cases are coming out today, including the Aberdeen football team! The amount of people out on Saturday night after the Aberdeen game... who are now at this minute probably passing it on to others. That’s why we’ve been locked down. It will be more than a week.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Rumours are at least 3 WEEKS LOCKDOWN, IE no one in our out of the city. It’s getting worse, more cases are coming out today, including the Aberdeen football team! The amount of people out on Saturday night after the Aberdeen game... who are now at this minute probably passing it on to others. That’s why we’ve been locked down. It will be more than a week.
Its honestly a nightmare😭 I am riddled with anxiety over it & I have my kids here with me! How can the city have got it so wrong?! If she doesn't feel any fear about her kids being up here while she's so far away I am seriously questioning her mental state! If I was her as soon as I heard of the lockdown I would have been straight back up here to be with my children! As others have said this was no shock we all knew it was coming

Reactions: 10
Its honestly a nightmare😭 I am riddled with anxiety over it & I have my kids here with me! How can the city have got it so wrong?! If she doesn't feel any fear about her kids being up here while she's so far away I am seriously questioning her mental state! If I was her as soon as I heard of the lockdown I would have been straight back up here to be with my children! As others have said this was no shock we all knew it was coming
Any parent in their right mind would have anxiety about it happening and would have taken them away from “the danger” as it were if they could! It means you care and love your children. Just because the grandparents haven’t seen them in 7 months doesn’t mean squat!

Reactions: 7
Makes giving birth to her children our business by sharing a video of her physically doing it. Makes the fact her baby gave her ptsd our business by filming every detail about how she hated him. But wow wait a minute, don’t dare ask her why she’s not shared her thoughts on the fact her kids are in lockdown 9 hours away! That’s none of our business.
Exactly shares everything then gets angry if people ask a question! Get a grip Sarah if you didn't have an issue you would hsvd spoken about it!

She has boiled my blood today!!

Reactions: 10
I reckon honestly, the chances of getting it are slim unless going INSIDE places like cafes/ restaurant.
Her kids will most probably be fine...
BUT I don’t think that’s the issue.
the issue with me is this:
if it was me, and I was down there, and my kids were up here... and I was not allowed to go to them... and couldn’t be sure for Certain when I would be allowed- 2 weeks? 3 weeks? A month or longer if it gets really bad...
It would riddle me with anxiety and guilt... I am not allowed to go to my kids... and I don’t know when I will be!
no normal mother could carry on as normal!

i know for sure I would not be swanning off looking round bloody shops ... or wondering why trains are empty.
THE TRAINS ARE EMPTY BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC THATS KILLING THOUSANDS
AHHHHHH!

Reactions: 21
where do her parents stay? I've maybe got wrong end of stick but thought they lived out towards Cults..which is definitely not within 5 miles from the beach in Aberdeen. (Which is the ruling for leisure and recreation) .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think you’ll find it is our business Sarah. You could well be incubating COVID and have chosen to drive home, stopping at various service stations on the way, today you have travelled on public transport and swanned around London for absolutely no good reason. If you do have COVID you could be infecting countless people by your thoughtless actions. If you had stayed ‘home’ in Aberdeen it could have been avoided. Covid is no joke, my husband had it in March, he was bed bound for two weeks and spent another two weeks unable to do anything other than sit and watch tv for a couple of hours before going back to bed exhausted. He has only just been told that his lungs are now clear of black spots, his liver and kidney function is still not 100% but hopefully should be ok soon. So yes, you pass it on to anyone else, having come from a Covid hotspot, and it makes it everyone’s business you stupid, selfish, irresponsible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Any parent in their right mind would have anxiety about it happening and would have taken them away from “the danger” as it were if they could! It means you care and love your children. Just because the grandparents haven’t seen them in 7 months doesn’t mean squat!
Exactly, how many other thousands of children over the world are in the same boat with seeing grandparents?! Even worse there are so many who have lost them all together & couldn't even say goodbye! This has been the problem the whole way through this pandemic (although only by a small percentage of people) folk nae seeing past how this affects themselves & their own situation & nae looking at the bigger picture. I just can't believe her attitude towards it i really truly hope its a front for the gram but have a horrible feeling it isn't...

where do her parents stay? I've maybe got wrong end of stick but thought they lived out towards Cults..which is definitely not within 5 miles from the beach in Aberdeen. (Which is the ruling for leisure and recreation) .
Yes apparently Cults (a bit posh haha!) So yes looks like they have broken the rules on the first day 🙄

• Angry
A few people have said cults or bieldside. Both of those places are approximately 6-8 miles I would say from the beach.

I just can't believe her attitude towards it i really truly hope its a front for the gram but have a horrible feeling it isn't...
I think you are right
I think she’s actually convinced herself that whats She’s done is perfectly normal and she should have nothing to feel ashamed about

if she had actually came on stories and been honest and shown that she was upset about the situation and wasn’t sure what to do Id have more respect for her

the fact she’s just shot down any criticism... saying it’s no one else’s business what’s happening with her kids... even though SHES A MUMMY VLOGGER,

COME ON! Jeez I cant actually believe her hypocrisy

Last edited:
Oh Lordy me what a tit show indeed.
Sarah, stay inside , book a test, go
Get your kids when it’s safe. Stop
Posing about

Reactions: 4
Rumours are at least 3 WEEKS LOCKDOWN, IE no one in our out of the city.
I don’t think there’s any need to dramatise an already crappy situation. But those in Aberdeenshire are able to travel in and out for work, they’ve hardly closed all entry points to the city. That said, I can’t believe Sarah is saying no one couldve known this would happen. It was inevitable by the time she left them. So. Dense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.