Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being “with their grandparents” doesn’t mean that they are safe. SHE put them in a danger zone. End of. Just so she could flounce off to London for a few hours.

With her parents or not they are in a more dangerous place than their actual home with their actual mother!

Reactions: 9
Partial lockdown.... It isnt partial sarah you idiot, also that dress is hideous. Sorry not sorry🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soz but just because they are at her parents house doesn’t mean they are out of the “danger zone”. She really is so deluded the stupid twit

Reactions: 6
Suddenly its her parents house and not 'home', she's no chance of this being lifted in a week. Very irresponsible leaving them in a different country all so she can take a selfie in selfridges , she's probably just made up this brand stuff so she had an excuse to fanny about on her day off.

Reactions: 11
I must have missed the partial lockdown announcement... pretty sure only being allowed to travel 5 miles & not being allowed to mix with other households indoors is a lockdown

Reactions: 12
"No one could have predicted this" except the news had been full of an impending lockdown in Aberdeen before and during her time there.

And she has shared her thoughts on what people in buildings in London might be doing and a potplant being knocked over by her cats but not addressed her kids being caught up in a lockdown 10 hours away from home. Yes, they are with grandparents but I'd be feeling very nervous if that was my children so very far away.

Reactions: 20
They are in an area which has a cluster of cases, their chances of contracting the virus are high but no, nothing to worry about Sarah

Reactions: 3
They are in an area which has a cluster of cases, their chances of contracting the virus are high but no, nothing to worry about Sarah
They were at Kippie Lodge last week, I wouldn’t be surprised if there ends up being cases from there as there are at least 3 golf clubs linked to the cluster now as well as pubs. Nothing to worry about though sarah, you keep living the life on your own without your weans 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Sarah worries about the most stupid things. Her outdoor cat saw a fox oh the hysterical drama. Her children are in an area locked down with COVID and she's not with them. No dramas at all. What an odd woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t get it does she, lockdown means that she may not be able to collect them and bring them home for weeks! That’s if she follows the rules and does the responsible thing of course.

Reactions: 7
I really hope she does manage to attend if she has a tattoo removal appointment. #AD
I deem it to be an absolutely essential visit, that foot tattoo is bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t get it does she, lockdown means that she may not be able to collect them and bring them home for weeks! That’s if she follows the rules and does the responsible thing of course.
And yet broadcasting it to everyone on insta, she needs to open her eyes and realise the severity of it all. She was thrust into a lot of people’s radars when she was in national newspapers when she fucked up with the sleeping pills #ad. She forgets that a few of us are very local to her and will know if she’s broken the Scottish lockdown rules and brings the children back

Hahaha, so who messaged her? I so glad she’s now *sort of* addressed it. However she appears not to give a flying f*ck about her kids, her parents health, or keeping safe herself. I mean fannying around in London - yes Sarah, the train is empty because people don’t want to travel unnecessarily and certainly not on public transport. Has someone told Sarah the pandemic is over, as she appears to have forgotten!!

Honestly guys we are spoiling her much needed me time to get control of her life by asking her about her 6 and 3 year old being caught up in a lockdown because of a virus that is killing tens of thousands of people. It's none of anyones business. Sarah only wants you to be interested in her life when you have a positive opinion of her kids yoghurts or primark haul. How is she meant to be able to enjoy her workout this evening when we are killing her vibe by asking about her children. Nasty trolls we all are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not really surprising considering she used her WFH keyworker status to get them back in school full time, even on her day off.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to take the lockdown/global pandemic seriously.
I guess she’s one of the people that haven’t been affected by the virus personally so don’t really understand. (I’m being generous)

She seems confident that she’ll be able to collect them in a week. Weird girl.

Reactions: 6
Just imagine if the symptoms were bleeding eyeballs or horrific skin rashes. EVERYONE would be locking themselves indoors. Just because the symptoms LOOK like a cold or the flu doesn’t mean the disease IS the flu! It’s dangerous and deadly to many!

I mean, one of Isla’s school peers has JUST finished chemotherapy! The poor kid has been through so much and has just made it out the other side. I seriously hope Sarah puts her kids into some kind of quarantine before they mix with ANYONE back down south.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How’s she going to pick them up? You’re not allowed to travel to the city. Numpty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.