Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’ll have two weeks off nursery now but it’s only because they’re going to Scotland, also why didn’t she pick him up then go to the beach all together? 😔

Reactions: 14
I know he’ll have two weeks off nursery now but it’s only because they’re going to Scotland, also why didn’t she pick him up then go to the beach all together? 😔
I came here to say the exact same thing, my heart breaks for that little boy, why couldn’t she pick him up on the way to the beach - imagine how he is going to feel when he finally gets picked up and Isla tells him she’s been to the beach without him 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I came here to say the exact same thing, my heart breaks for that little boy, why couldn’t she pick him up on the way to the beach - imagine how he is going to feel when he finally gets picked up and Isla tells him she’s been to the beach without him 😞
I reckon hes used to it, rob took isla to the trampoline place and stuck him in nursery and they always used to do costa dates with just isla.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So sad that she doesn’t see where she lives with her husband and children as home. She sees where her Mum lives as her home. She is so weird.

FYI Sarah, Scotland won’t be accepting your rule breaking with regards to staying safe - behave yourself

Reactions: 17
I came on to say what others have already said about picking L up early. Would have been a lovely start to there mini break away - Friday afternoon at the beach.
When my oldest was at nursery & I was on maternity leave I’d still send her in for her set days while baby was a newborn but as soon as I had a routine in place I took her out for the summer before she started school & I’d always try to pick her up early if I could manage. I just don’t understand why she doesn’t enjoy spending time with them?

Reactions: 6
I couldn't be at the beach with one child knowing the other was at nursery. It would never be the other way round. She'd not keep Lachlan off so she could spend one on one time with him. Maybe she thought that because she posted a photo of him at the letterbox yesterday and declared to the world that she loves him that is enough.

Don't worry Lachlan once you are old enough to read you'll be able to read that your mum throught you were so cute and that she loved you. Try and ignore the fact she thinks you gave her PTSD or complained 'oh my days' at your very normal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! I could never go to the beach with one child knowing that my other child could easily be there too. She doesn’t deserve that little boy. It’s absolutely shameful.

SARAH YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

YOU SHOULD ASHAMED OF HOW YOU PARENT. you clearly read here so read that and read it again.
You are the worst

Reactions: 10
I dont understand how the nursery hasnt picked up on this? There must be atleast one of them that watches her!

Reactions: 5
She’s feeding him because he’s so shattered. She knew he would be exhausted as he was up at 5 and STILL SENT HIM IN FOR A FULL DAY

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why did she leave him in nursery all day or even send him if he was up at 5am!!!! Omg get a grip thats awful!!

Reactions: 8
I'm ashamed to admit that I had problems bonding with one of my kids, he was more challenging in his behaviour than the others and would deliberately wind me up. I loved him dearly but didn't 'like' him much. ( I feel dreadful admitting this) As he got older I saw there was a real danger of a rift developing between us so what did I do? I made time to have him on a one to one basis. I took him out on his own, spent real quality time with him. It wasn't easy, it took lots of planning and we still argued and fell out, but slowly we grew to like one another. He is a grown man now and living happily with his g/f in their own home but rings me several times a week for a chat or to suggest getting together. We are incredibly close and I couldn't be prouder of the lovely person he is. Sarah, your relationship with Isla looks solid, she is older and has had you all to herself before Lachlan came along and you are still prioritising her needs. She looks the kind of child to boast to her brother about the fun she has had while he has been at nursery. Make time for him, pick him up first sometimes, take him for little treats by himself. Yes you will have to listen to boring boys talk about power rangers and such like, but pretend to be interested, find stuff to talk about that is special to you and Lachlan, let Isla take a back seat sometimes and let Lachlan see that he is special too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm ashamed to admit that I had problems bonding with one of my kids, he was more challenging in his behaviour than the others and would deliberately wind me up. I loved him dearly but didn't 'like' him much. ( I feel dreadful admitting this) As he got older I saw there was a real danger of a rift developing between us so what did I do? I made time to have him on a one to one basis. I took him out on his own, spent real quality time with him. It wasn't easy, it took lots of planning and we still argued and fell out, but slowly we grew to like one another. He is a grown man now and living happily with his g/f in their own home but rings me several times a week for a chat or to suggest getting together. We are incredibly close and I couldn't be prouder of the lovely person he is. Sarah, your relationship with Isla looks solid, she is older and has had you all to herself before Lachlan came along and you are still prioritising her needs. She looks the kind of child to boast to her brother about the fun she has had while he has been at nursery. Make time for him, pick him up first sometimes, take him for little treats by himself. Yes you will have to listen to boring boys talk about power rangers and such like, but pretend to be interested, find stuff to talk about that is special to you and Lachlan, let Isla take a back seat sometimes and let Lachlan see that he is special too.
This! Im sorry to hear you and your son had a rocky start but it shows what an incredible Mum you are to work on the relationship and to 'fix' it. How old was yours when you started to spend more time with him?

I worry Sarah isnt gonna get any relationship with L. Shes got a year until he starts school.

Exactly! I could never go to the beach with one child knowing that my other child could easily be there too. She doesn’t deserve that little boy. It’s absolutely shameful.
I can’t believe this.
I would never do this with any of my children.

Reactions: 4
This! Im sorry to hear you and your son had a rocky start but it shows what an incredible Mum you are to work on the relationship and to 'fix' it. How old was yours when you started to spend more time with him?

I worry Sarah isnt gonna get any relationship with L. Shes got a year until he starts school.
He was older than Lachlan, probably around seven or eight, which is when our real issues started. Funnily enough it was his older brother who was harder to handle as a toddler and little boy and I think because I spent more time dealing with that the younger one acted up as well, subconsciously felt he wasn't getting the attention and resorted to challenging behaviour.

Thank God she told us she was being harassed for an ice lolly... how would I sleep not knowing that!?!?

Is this supposed to be interesting content???

• Haha
  • Wow
She is going to use the fact that she is a 'single' parent as a way to class her mum and dad as her bubble.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.