Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But good to see she is using her time from her kids (remember them Sarah? Two children dumped on your parents and unable to leave because of some virus killing tens of thousands of people) so productively.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I bet she’s thinner now than she was on her wedding day.

This seems worrying to me and not really normal behaviour! Didn’t she get the dress out a few months ago and put Isla in it? Was this the goal for the whole Joe Wicks WeightLoss thing
Yup. Obviously it was “never about weight loss” (yeah right) So I guess we’ll see.
I guess lockdown worked out for her so she can go to her very important “brand meeting” this week (assuming it is this week 🙄)

Reactions: 2
So apparently keyworker status will now include posing all wooden and awkward in a wedding dress which will no doubt be too small due to recent starvation, I mean body coach workouts?! For duck sake Sarah

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs. Yet more fannying about in her wedding dress. Is she for real. Aberdeen lockdown is defs gonna be extended and she's not allowed to travel in. How is avoidingmamalife gonna do this then?? Also I know the kids are away and not really a big deal but do the kids not have their own identities or do they have to have the same white boring bedding🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs. Yet more fannying about in her wedding dress. Is she for real. Aberdeen lockdown is defs gonna be extended and she's not allowed to travel in. How is avoidongmamalife gonna do this then?? Also I know the kids are away and not really a big deal but do the kids not have their own identities or do they have to have the same white boring bedding🤷🏻‍♀️
everything in her house is a variation of white or cream. It’s the most boring, clinical looking place I’ve ever seen. It’s so stark and just devoid of any personality. A bit like Sarah really....

so she’s spent her day gimping around in her wedding dress.... is this part of her “sorting her life out” that she couldn’t possibly have done with the kids at home?!

She’s an absolute numbskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she’s so pathetic.

“Rob” always posts on his account within a few minutes of Sarah putting up a new post 🙄 could she make it anymore obvious that it’s just her posting and praising herself 🤮 get to duck Sarah, does anyone buy the bullshit she spouts?

• Haha
Who does she think she is? bleeping Carrie Bradshaw 🤦🏻‍♀️ do the work you were so snowed under with you had to ditch your kids in a Lockdown area during a pandemic or just sit and hang your head in shame. You have 2 children and your primary job is to take care of them. That is a joint job with Rob. But while he is away, that lies solely at your door. If you can't do it, then you should seriously consider why you had children and make amends because no matter how hard you find it, you had them and they deserve to be looked after by a responsible adult who loves them. Does she honestly wonder why she had social services at her door last year? It's because you make it so obvious how much you don't like your kids Sarah, and that concerns people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop the world I need to get off.... The ridiculous anniversary photos have just done me in. Get to duck and then duck off some more! So bleeping LAME.
And sorry but she needs to stop trowelling on so much make up. She looks like a man in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who does she think she is? bleeping Carrie Bradshaw 🤦🏻‍♀️ do the work you were so snowed under with you had to ditch your kids in a Lockdown area during a pandemic or just sit and hang your head in shame. You have 2 children and your primary job is to take care of them. That is a joint job with Rob. But while he is away, that lies solely at your door. If you can't do it, then you should seriously consider why you had children and make amends because no matter how hard you find it, you had them and they deserve to be looked after by a responsible adult who loves them. Does she honestly wonder why she had social services at her door last year? It's because you make it so obvious how much you don't like your kids Sarah, and that concerns people.
Exactly. Her job and vlogging should come second and yet its the children shes abandoned. Surely it should of been the social media that went on the back burner?

When I was a kid my dad worked a way during the week and my mum worked two jobs but the jobs always fitted in with school so she could pick and drop us off. In the holidays we did go to a child minders but only for a morning or afternoon as mum only did one job during holidays (the other was a school lunch lady!) i dont ever remember being shipped off to grandparents or my mum not being around.
Shes failing them kids so badly.

Reactions: 5
I cant look really I just can't! How is she justifying this?? I wouldn't be able to think of doing anything with my child away in a lockdown regardless if they are having fun!!! And I'm sorry my partner would tell me to do one if I posted that!!!

Reactions: 4
And the really tragic thing is when she was gushing about how great it was to be able to facetime Captian Birdseye the other night, without the two annoying props in the way she probably wasn't chatting to him about what he has been up to or how she misses him. It would have been to arrange this fun little thing for the gram. How sad and concerning that she would go to all that trouble, not to show her love or celebration of her marriage but for a poxy photo for strangers on her phone. What the duck is wrong with her husband for allowing her mental health unravelling be shown for all her followers to see. Why are you pandering to this woman's obsession and not getting her the medical help she needs.

Reactions: 9
This is the craziest thing I’ve seen in a while. Wearing your wedding dress and popping champagne alone while your children are quarantined hundreds of mikes away during a pandemic. Sheer insanity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aaannndddd she’s off to meet yet another person for catch ups. Is she actually for real!!! She’s not missing the kids one bit!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m cringing so much. I can’t believe this woman is 30 whatever, she acts like a 14 year old begging for attention on social media. If my kids were at the other end of the country during a lockdown I definitely wouldn’t be prancing around in my wedding dress and meeting every friend, I’d be worried sick and would just want the comfort of my children. It’s scary that no one around her picks up on her odd behaviour

So she’s home alone trying her wedding dress on? 😳 perfectly normal behaviour for a Tuesday evening 🤯
You’ve had 2 beautiful children it really doesn’t matter if you’ve finally managed to fit into the teeny tiny wedding dress! What matters is your kid’s are 10 hours away in a pandemic enduring yet another lockdown that they didn’t need to endure! You Sarah are a completely selfish human! I don’t care if you claim there happy - I have no doubt they are but packing them off so you can swan about in London, go for dinner dates with friends & flaunt around in your wedding dress for the gram is disgusting behaviour! I think I’m going to have to actually unfollow as this tit show is to much for me to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest vlog has such a tit title 'crazy kittens and new carpet cleaner' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stop the world I need to get off.... The ridiculous anniversary photos have just done me in. Get to duck and then duck off some more! So bleeping LAME.
And sorry but she needs to stop trowelling on so much make up. She looks like a man in drag.
A man in drag 🤣 you’re right though, her broad shoulders and angular ‘figure’ don’t help. Which is fine. Just own it and adjust your look accordingly instead of accentuating it with ill fitting clothes and mask like make up.
And don’t get me started on the tongue between the teeth smile that these instagrammers seem to adopt. Looks fecking ridiculous, not all cutsie and sweet 🤢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.