Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about Lachlan is absolutely heartbreaking. She’s just awful. Parenting is hard, yes. It’s not always easy or fun. Sometimes it’s bloody rough. But to put down in black & white that you don’t find it easy to love your baby, for all the world to read and someday that he will be able to read.... what the duck is wrong with her? That poor little boy. If you read over the majority of posts from the first year of Lachlan’s life she’s constantly complaining about him, saying how difficult he is, how much hard work he is, how he’s “the screamy one” ———— it’s all so negative. It hasn’t stopped there either, to this day, everything she ever says or posts about Lachlan always has a negative undertone - even if she’s saying something good about him or pretending to care about him she will
Always add in a little dig or reference to something he’s doing that she doesn’t like.

it’s utterly heartbreaking and actually a bit disturbing. Her obvious disdain for him comes shining through.

and sorry but a bleeping patch test for a stupid tattoo removal- give me STRENGTH.

Reactions: 15
A patch test! A bleeping patch test! Her brand appointment is for a patch test! She claims work is so, so busy and she needs to get control of her life meaning she left her children 10 hours away in a place under lockdown (and don't start on no one could have predicted it - read tattle, we all predicted lockdown was going to happen) and you have wasted two Thursdays fanning about going to and from London for a patch test.

Hang your head in shame Sarah. You really need to take a close look at your priorities in life 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 20
A patch test! A bleeping patch test! Her brand appointment is for a patch test! She claims work is so, so busy and she needs to get control of her life meaning she left her children 10 hours away in a place under lockdown (and don't start on no one could have predicted it - read tattle, we all predicted lockdown was going to happen) and you have wasted two Thursdays fanning about going to and from London for a patch test.

Hang your head in shame Sarah. You really need to take a close look at your priorities in life 😠
Just waiting for the iced coffee and visits to primark 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

This Shama-Mama Life
Doesn't want her kids
Her youtube's on the skids

Reactions: 2
After 'following' Sarah the sham for a few years I genuinely can't believe what she has been doing in the past few days... But then yes I can believe it cos she is so self centured

Reactions: 2
Just waiting for the iced coffee and visits to primark 🙄
she might treat us to another earth shattering boomerang video of the escalators in the tube station or a photo of some generic sandwich bar she used to go to a decade ago for her lunch 🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
The post about Lachlan. I’m gobsmacked- ‘YOU make it very hard to love you’ she writes about him like he had a choice, like he was doing it on purpose. She is so self centred and selfish. My own baby went through hell, for 4 months due to various things and I never felt like it was hard to love him, in my case I would CRY FOR HIM not for me and how hard it was for him, I would cry for how he felt. I was sad for him not my self. When you have a poorly baby your maternal instincts go into overdrive you want to help them, soothe them, get them to doctors, try ANYTHING to help THEM not yourself, sure it’s hard as hell but for me I needed to help my boy. It wasn’t about me. Poor Lachlan he never stood a chance of being loved by her because she blamed a poor baby with no control over his actions or his health problems on him.

take away his silent reflux and allergy problem and replace it with the word cancer and people would have been in uproar about what she said in that post. ‘ you make it very hard to love you because you have Cancer and it affects me’
She needs to think herself bleeping god Damn lucky and by bleeping Jesus - just like cancer nobody deserves or asks for health problems and a poor baby YOU CHOSE TO HAVE deserves all the love no matter what.
Utter bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh it’s awful, blaming her baby for being hard to love. And sharing it!? We’ve all had negative thoughts that we’d never ever share but dear god 😳

• Angry
New thread suggestion:
#8 Sarah This Mama Life, currently living her best life. Now granny has been dumped with the kids, she's living the single life!

Reactions: 6
If I had a tattoo I hated and could get it removed for free BUT it meant I would have to leave my children for days at their grandparents, never mind in a pandemic, I would keep the damn thing!
Even if it was as awful as Sarah’s.

• Haha
I wish she’d stop with the PR review/ not paid thing. ITS GIFTED!!! Hundreds of pounds worth of treatments for free. I don’t care if you’re not technically sending an invoice and getting paid....you basically are 🙄 It’s gifted. Needs to be marked ad. End of.

Reactions: 12
I wish she’d stop with the PR review/ not paid thing. ITS GIFTED!!! Hundreds of pounds worth of treatments for free. I don’t care if you’re not technically sending an invoice and getting paid....you basically are 🙄 It’s gifted. Needs to be marked ad. End of.
exactly. Wonder if this is the advice her new PR agency are giving her...?!

Oh, there we go guys - we’ve had the boring boomerang of her in the tube station and we’ve had the equally as boring boomerang of her with her cafe lunch. Mama life bingo DONE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg two weeks away from her kids during a deadly pandemic to get a bleeping tattoo removed
Surely the brand ‘job’ she got wrong last week is not tattoo removal?? SURELY she wouldn’t ship her kids off to be locked down in another country to have her crappy tattoo removed. I cannot get my head around it!! Wow. That’s a new level of low.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Ship the kids off, tattoos to get rid of!

Reactions: 6
How will she fit in the time to keep coming back into London for the actual removal? It's going to take several visits I expect and surely at some stage mememelife will have to collect her children.

Reactions: 4
I (stupidly) assumed that after her super important brand meeting she’d head straight back to get them. Oh no. Must be a super important cocktail instead ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm really shocked by that post about Lachlan. "I'm struggling to bond with my baby", "I'm finding this difficult", "Having a second child is harder than I imagined", "I'm concerned that I don't feel the way I 'should' " are all understandable ways of saying "This is tough and I don't feel overwhelmed with love in the way mothers seem to be expected to be", but "You make it hard to love you" is awful. It's laying all the 'blame' at the door of a baby, as if it's his fault?! It's just a horrid thing to say. Really distressing.

Reactions: 26
I'm really shocked by that post about Lachlan. "I'm struggling to bond with my baby", "I'm finding this difficult", "Having a second child is harder than I imagined", "I'm concerned that I don't feel the way I 'should' " are all understandable ways of saying "This is tough and I don't feel overwhelmed with love in the way mothers seem to be expected to be", but "You make it hard to love you" is awful. It's laying all the 'blame' at the door of a baby, as if it's his fault?! It's just a horrid thing to say. Really distressing.
Totally agree. Those are perfectly fine suggestions... the fact she said something so callous on the internet where thousands of people will see it and mostly likely Isla and Lachlan when they’re older, plus their school friends. If a bully got hold of that it’d be horrific for the poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.